"If you get a blood transfusion from an African guy then logically you are part african for a bit"Luca Kaneshiro

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

How long before some vtweeter calls her a nazi dogwhistle for having a rune theme?
She probably won't even be white anyway, just another Asian.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
How long before some vtweeter calls her a nazi dogwhistle for having a rune theme?
F_u6KJpWoAAGYK3.jpeg

as soon as the model reveal

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Knowing Asian females, if they're in a relationship with a male.. after Asian males, its White males.

So.. at least part of her could be White.
:smugmoona::smugrys::smugina::smugsubaru::smugazki::BijouBijou:
:kroniisubwayl:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Phase Weekly hosted by Fishman today. Probably gen 3 news incoming.
Edit: Fishman didn't show up :fishfry:

Last edited:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Bronze

Phase Weekly hosted by Fishman today. Probably gen 3 news incoming.
Edit: Fishman didn't show up :fishfry:

Maybe I'm reading too much into stuff, but I think dizzy said "Caw! caw!" when talking about one of the members. So i assume it is Hina, which means she might be a crow/raven.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Possible hints on Runie's character design?

1700954803365.png

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Some sort of evil or fallen nun or similar would be my current guess. She's posted pictures in bible verse format, uses words and phrases like "tempted" and "fallen from grace" and "repent" which all have religious connotations, and her three-emoji hint seems to suggest as much:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Some sort of evil or fallen nun or similar would be my current guess. She's posted pictures in bible verse format, uses words and phrases like "tempted" and "fallen from grace" and "repent" which all have religious connotations, and her three-emoji hint seems to suggest as much:

A fallen saint is what comes to mind as well

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Possible hints on Runie's character design?

View attachment 57508

I'm interested in Runie's choice to use the phrase "starry-eyed" with the shooting star emote, in reference to Hina...

Beryl was a dragon maid from the stars, and during her graduation she even did her own version of puff the magic dragon titled Beryl the starry dragon.
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Probably reading way too much into it

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I'm interested in Runie's choice to use the phrase "starry-eyed" with the shooting star emote, in reference to Hina...

Beryl was a dragon maid from the stars, and during her graduation she even did her own version of puff the magic dragon titled Beryl the starry dragon.
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

One of them is supposed to be a star girl

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
A third star girl? Is there an all-female academy for star girls or something in the Phase lore?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
A third star girl? Is there an all-female academy for star girls or something in the Phase lore?
Seems to be a theme fishman likes ever since he had eyes on Lumi

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Sakana really wants to get Phase's sub-units going in a official capacity

Bronze

Well, don't want to get your hopes up for nothing, but its possible that it might actually be a reference. There was another sentence believed to be reference for Saya's PL.
Hina being starry eyed in her pfp, and her emoji background having stars makes me think she might be the one. There's also this:

kestraline

Early Adopter
I just want to see the models so I can shit on idol's talent freedom approach once again, unless my nigga fishman was so retarded he gave them free reign :whatastory:
Considering how long it's taken for Gen 3 to come out, perhaps Fishman's idea of forcing premade models got thrown out as soon as Idol allowed talent to do whatever they want. However you are right when it comes to Idol, a lot just want to be a particular kind of model, rather than be varied.
They will just debut under Vroid models

:educateyourself:
Unironically a corpo with decent vroid models is something I want to see. I miss the days of vroid. If you knew what to do, you could still make it look good.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Considering how long it's taken for Gen 3 to come out, perhaps Fishman's idea of forcing premade models got thrown out as soon as Idol allowed talent to do whatever they want. However you are right when it comes to Idol, a lot just want to be a particular kind of model, rather than be varied.
Part of the delay comes from all the girls banding together and asking fishman to hold off on generations, so gen2 can find their audience and niche.
If he had his way, they would have come out less than six months after gen2.

MagicHammer

I've been getting some Beryl vibes from Runie, familiar tweets/humor, the Japanese, the fact her name has multiple 'Ru' sounds in it (she loves rolling her R's). I remember quite a while ago listening to her talk about her ideal Vtuber name and how StarRing wouldn't let her use it. I wish I could remember that name was as i have a feeling it might have been relevant...
There was also this coincidence I noticed.
peari1.pngrunie1.jpg
Not sure if this emoji thing was a popular fad or not, but it's funny Euphoria did something similar and Runie was the only one who also used the equation in her tweet.

Or this could all just be me seeing what i want to see.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

bastardized christian shibboleths are anti-worthy ngl.

Top Bottom