Early Adopter

1700754923018.png

"Thanks, Pippa". Fishman, probably.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

View attachment 57227

"Thanks, Pippa". Fishman, probably.

The problem is multi-layered. Anyone within the Anime Space will end up knowing it's a Hentai. But anyone in the more drama-TV/Streaming space has last seen the term from the show of the same name. Which just so happens to have won a bunch of awards and be a hard R type show. If someone is connected to none of those spaces, I think it's also been used as the name of fictional drugs in a dozen different properties over the years, as well.

Should have called the gen "Acid Trip". Probably be more accurate anyway.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The problem is multi-layered. Anyone within the Anime Space will end up knowing it's a Hentai. But anyone in the more drama-TV/Streaming space has last seen the term from the show of the same name. Which just so happens to have won a bunch of awards and be a hard R type show. If someone is connected to none of those spaces, I think it's also been used as the name of fictional drugs in a dozen different properties over the years, as well.

Should have called the gen "Acid Trip". Probably be more accurate anyway.
I've watched enough PC streams to think that Euphoria is a pretty apt name, given the general sexual preferences of the talents so far.

Bronze

Feels like it should have sound, but here it is

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

wrp

There has to be some specific reason this wasn't just uploaded as a gif. Maybe it's an ARG element. Maybe the social media guy is retarded. There is a reason.

Also if anyone missed it, Saya now follows Emma too.
I don't know anything about her in any way besides the companies she's been with. What's the common thread here? Any 3/4 person collabs or mutuals that have graduated? If Saya is Kana, is there any history between the two? There's no fucking way one is Hylo right?

So I noticed there's only one date, 12/17. All 5 are going for debut on that date? Or is this more of a "reveal" date? Either way Fishman's playing with fire being that close to Christmas.
Says "debuting" so unless they forgot where they are for a second, it's probably gonna be a 5 person long relay with a collab at the end.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

It's funny the first one they revealed was the last one we figured out by process of elimination

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
There has to be some specific reason this wasn't just uploaded as a gif. Maybe it's an ARG element. Maybe the social media guy is retarded. There is a reason.

Also if anyone missed it, Saya now follows Emma too.
I don't know anything about her in any way besides the companies she's been with. What's the common thread here? Any 3/4 person collabs or mutuals that have graduated? If Saya is Kana, is there any history between the two? There's no fucking way one is Hylo right?
A .webm will be much smaller file size than a gif. Maybe that's why?
I can't recall any Kana/Emma interactions. Kana really didn't like to do collabs and was silent during most of them. Tsunderia/Prism did share a Minecraft server in the very early days and made a point to promote it.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
View attachment 57218
She needs a copy of this.
This cover is funny to me, 'cause I watched Pippa pull an Orphans out of thin air once on twitch.

So I noticed there's only one date, 12/17. All 5 are going for debut on that date? Or is this more of a "reveal" date? Either way Fishman's playing with fire being that close to Christmas.

Panko Enjoyer

This cover is funny to me, 'cause I watched Pippa pull an Orphans out of thin air once on twitch.

I've looked up a few American college schedules and apparently quite a few end their quarter on the 15th, so I guess he's trying to nab people right as they go on break. It's a double-edged sword because some talents may take a break their second week because of Christmas. One positive is you might see Christmas special collab streams right around that time and holiday/event streams are always attention-grabbers, so the new girls can slide into those collabs.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm deeply suspicious that Fishman didn't want such a debut date, but didn't have much of a choice.

Though four weeks between announcement and debut are pretty nuts regardless of circumstances.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I've looked up a few American college schedules and apparently quite a few end their quarter on the 15th, so I guess he's trying to nab people right as they go on break. It's a double-edged sword because some talents may take a break their second week because of Christmas. One positive is you might see Christmas special collab streams right around that time and holiday/event streams are always attention-grabbers, so the new girls can slide into those collabs.
feel free to fact check me but I don't think any of the phase girls took time off during christmas last year, at most they didn't stream through the 25th-27th. There's always that risk but he probably worked it out in some way.
I'm deeply suspicious that Fishman didn't want such a debut date, but didn't have much of a choice.

Though four weeks between announcement and debut are pretty nuts regardless of circumstances.
remember that ember had no lore video because the fag in charge of that didn't deliver, as my nigga fishman says "they're very prone to covid" knowing how artists are he's probably pushing them out the door this year to give them enough time to mingle before the next batch if my jp branch theory is correct.

Panko Enjoyer

feel free to fact check me but I don't think any of the phase girls took time off during christmas last year, at most they didn't stream through the 25th-27th. There's always that risk but he probably worked it out in some way.

remember that ember had no lore video because the fag in charge of that didn't deliver, as my nigga fishman says "they're very prone to covid" knowing how artists are he's probably pushing them out the door this year to give them enough time to mingle before the next batch if my jp branch theory is correct.
Definitely seems like "artists" being absolute fags again and fucking everything up while demanding top dollar.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Did you get your daily dose of shenanigans ?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
if there isn’t a Facebook Aunt Meme tag for Runie, I will be very disappointed

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So who will be John Vtubers next avatar?

Negzana

Took me a while to decide who was my favorite in gens 1 and 2, took fairly quickly for me to like Jelly the most of Invaders, wonder how long it will take for me to find my favorite for 3

Top Bottom