"I.... I AM NOTTO GOODO AT ENGRISH BAT... I CAN HEAH YOU! WHAT YOU SAY!! lol"Oozora Subaru

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
You heard her inmates

Bronze

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You heard her inmates

Sakana saw how much his first findom streamer, Dizzy, makes and decided he needed another one in the company.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I guess fishman got his dollar store marine...

Good luck, Panko.
Coonfucker :marinesmug:
F-11jabXsAAsYW1.jpeg

You heard her inmates

1698205979178343.png
She needs a copy of this.

seenister

If he does he's a fucking madman trying to break into the japanese market.
This one would really be fucking hard but fuck I'm rooting for Fishman's Chinese businessman blood to kick in and successfully break through it. Iori, Da Michi, and Nasa badly need JP audience and I believe that with the eventual Phase JP Gen 1 debuts, they could also benefit from it.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
ENGAGEMENT:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Actually the right answer. We spent pages on this thread shitposting and speculating what the emojis for the talents would be. The posts also get responses and retweets and impressions over twitter helping with reach and word-of-mouth before the debut streams. And it helps keeps the debuts in people's mind in spite of their debuts being three weeks away.

Awoogers

Actually the right answer. We spent pages on this thread shitposting and speculating what the emojis for the talents would be. The posts also get responses and retweets and impressions over twitter helping with reach and word-of-mouth before the debut streams. And it helps keeps the debuts in people's mind in spite of their debuts being three weeks away.
and in some way gets to show the glimpse of how the girls will act in their debuts as well

especially muyu just posting a still picture of a cow and captioning it monch thats been in my head for days now

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
so whays the point of this shit again? who recognize emoticons the best?
They somehow have to pad out the next 24 with some kind of content, I guess that's what they came up with. Personally I would have preferred something more worthwhile like somewhere you would insert those emojis, and that would get you access to another teaser which would have clues to the next teaser.

On the flip side, it gives some interactions with external talents that might or might not lead to finding out who the talent is, like this one

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
They somehow have to pad out the next 24 with some kind of content, I guess that's what they came up with. Personally I would have preferred something more worthwhile like somewhere you would insert those emojis, and that would get you access to another teaser which would have clues to the next teaser.

On the flip side, it gives some interactions with external talents that might or might not lead to finding out who the talent is, like this one

Man, they're going all in on "Purple Monkey Dishwasher" . "hamster ice cream tastes like orange, borgor tommy hort." Peak comedy and cuteness.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Phase will be drip-feeding teasers for the next three weeks to keep Phase Euphoria in people's minds, they'll put out more substantial teasers like silhouettes, profiles, lore snippets and so forth to keep interest sustained and help with spreading word-of-mouth.

Bronze

Actually the right answer. We spent pages on this thread shitposting and speculating what the emojis for the talents would be.
Not just emojis too. We've also made predictions of who they are in the halloween picture and some aspects of their lore using the emojis as well. Other people also probably had discussions about it. Its not the best surely, but i think it gave us something to do other than just liking and posting the tweets made by official account here. I'm still curious why Saya has goggles as an emoji, for example.

Awoogers

I'm still curious why Saya has goggles as an emoji, for example.
probably her occupation on phaseworld is something that requires her to use

probably a chemist, machinist or even a blacksmith if we're speading the pool for choices

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
probably her occupation on phaseworld is something that requires her to use

probably a chemist, machinist or even a blacksmith if we're speading the pool for choices
It could just be she flies really fast and has to protect her eyes.
Okayu's razor dictates the simplest explanation and whatnot...

Top Bottom