"I never really leave you guys. I'm always sitting there. Right there. Right below your ribcage"Dizzy Dokuro

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
She had a drunk stream where she vented like crazy about how shit Tsunderia was run. It was great. Anyone have an archive? The OG archive from /vt/ is down.
Got a stream title? I might have it (I'm a retard that dumps all my archives in 1 folder without organisation). Pretty sure @Short tried getting his own archive as well.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
When did they change their banner ?
1700501723305.jpeg

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Got a stream title? I might have it (I'm a retard that dumps all my archives in 1 folder without organisation). Pretty sure @Short tried getting his own archive as well.
Best as I can tell it was July 8th and called "Playing Something Naughty"

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
RIP didn't get a copy, must have mistaken it for someone else's meltdown. There's too many to keep track of these days.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
this is the only thing that i remember on the old general maybe ill back read later if i have the time and see if someone archived it

IonProxy

I don't know her, just saw the announcement last week, and her hiatus starts right after gen 3 debut. Seems she's also ex-Tsunderia. Any opinions?

Could be, IF the marked date does not mark their debut date but merely their reveal, it leaves her a bit of time before her debut in Gen 3.
Invaders debut timeline was :
>10 May, Teaser Trailer, marked for 05/2023
>16-17-18 May, silhouette reveals, marked for May 27
>21 May, Models reveal trailer
>27 May, Invaders Debut
Judging from it, this would make meru's anniversary birthday stream not as close as her debut as I previously thought.

Kalion

:)

RIP didn't get a copy, must have mistaken it for someone else's meltdown. There's too many to keep track of these days.

this is the only thing that i remember on the old general maybe ill back read later if i have the time and see if someone archived it
I am a dirty data hoarder.
Will link the graduation announcement stream here in about an hour when it finishes uploading. That one is three times the file size of this one.
Edit: Graduation announcement stream:

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Anyone who takes her on is going to have a hell of a time managing her. She's known for not responding to DMs for months to the point that Urara/Dizzy seemed to kind of give up on her while in Tsunderia. She's also gone through a cycle of "I'm going to work hard > Oh no I burnt myself out > Cry on stream > Radio silence for anywhere from three days to a month > I swear I'm back guys and this time... I'm going to work hard" for about five years now, even when she was her previous identity Smolt.

Sounds like perfect Phase material.

Awoogers

Will link the graduation announcement stream here in about an hour when it finishes uploading. That one is three times the file size of this one.
i was gonna link the one that lakyus did because i just backread like 10 or so pages of the old thread and a fuckton of nolanposting just to find it but i cant believe someone saved it

anyways heres what lakyus made

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Awoogers

I can't believe I scrolled past that after enduring nolanposts :vesperfacepalm:
exactly my feeling after doing this and then back when i first joined and backread the whole old thread from page one

the fucking brain damage

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Purin said this on her last guerilla stream (2:42:48 if link doesnt work)
So I wouldnt be surprised if chinkman got her into his sadgirls company.
View attachment 56770
At least give us a wonton recipe if you're gonna word it like this.

I don't get how the cow theming relates but I could not ever imagine it being Hylo.
Take one look at Hylo and tell me she's not cow related. Hylo could be a cow-tuber with a facecam.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

desudesu

Hylo and her miituber army will conquer the vtubing scene

Awoogers

Did you guys ever click the link? Isn't the website down? Or is that just me.
i checked it earlier and it worked for me then it didnt after

i wonder if its my internet side of things or maybe the link is dead

IonProxy

I think this one has a missing frontal lobe...

Awoogers

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Could be, IF the marked date does not mark their debut date but merely their reveal, it leaves her a bit of time before her debut in Gen 3.
Invaders debut timeline was :
>10 May, Teaser Trailer, marked for 05/2023
>16-17-18 May, silhouette reveals, marked for May 27
>21 May, Models reveal trailer
>27 May, Invaders Debut
Judging from it, this would make meru's anniversary birthday stream not as close as her debut as I previously thought.
I hope my nigga fishman isn't so bold and retarded to debut them on christmas, he seems hellbent on releasing them on december which is already a big gamble IMO.

Kalion

:)
Edit: Graduation announcement stream:
Added grad announcement stream.
If anyone wants to put these somewhere more permanent go ahead. As these will eventually expire.

I hope my nigga fishman isn't so bold and retarded to debut them on christmas, he seems hellbent on releasing them on december which is already a big gamble IMO.
I'd be worried they're all going to debut and then immediately go on hiatus for Christmas.

Top Bottom