"The robot from Yo Gabba Gabba is lowkey kinda hot"Amaris Yuri

NYANNERS LEAVES VHOESHOW

Negzana

What I find surprising is that it wasn't Nyanners, Vei, or Zentroon who I grew the most hatred for, but Froot. Like yeah Nyanners is dishonest and has no values, Veibei is a lewdtuber whore, and Zentroon is Zentroon, but Froot comes of as a very disgusting, dishonest, and malicious person from her actions.

chihirogumi

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Man the VShojo contract must be a real stinker for three talents to ditch as soon as renewal came up and Mousey to say it requires thought.

I would also assert that VShojo probably doesn't do enough to be worth the money. Most of what they can accomplish are things that could be accomplished with some effort as a large indie. If you look at the big JP corpos they have 200-400 staff working on everything from IP building to legal issues to sponsorships to music publishing to events. Although it's not dedicated personally to the vtuber, it's still a big benefit and an income multiplier.

I never got the impression VShojo anywhere near as many staff, certainly no more than a few dozen, and they never really had much impact on the streamer's day to day in the way the big JP companies do.

Kson's position on contracts and IP has been very consistent ever since she left Cover and what she's loudly blurting here is at least the same as she's always said. Just more topical.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Technically, Pikamee left in March so April wasn't that bad at all. :killtheho:
unfortunately that just supports the theory that it wasn't April, its the whole year and each month is gonna be worse than the one before.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
unfortunately that just supports the theory that it wasn't April, its the whole year and each month is gonna be worse than the one before.
Things will always get worse.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If Mouse goes too that will be 3 for 3 of their headliner talents. Vshojo goes from being discussed as the equivalent of Holo/Niji for EN Twitch vtubers to the level of Phase and other mid companies. If that. That'd be wild. Mouse is BFFs with Nyan too.
Nobody except unityfags and redditors ever claimed that, Vshojo was never in the same level as the 2 big nip corpos, not in terms of revenue, or number of talents, or contributions to the industry, or innovative practices, or fans worldwide or really anything except being the biggest non-nip and twitch group that had some notoriety in the west mainly with normies, coasting off of the pre-established fame of their members and not through any actual achievements of their own.
Niji literally popularized LIVE2D and streaming and Holo had a major hand in the Vtuber boom, you do not get to top that with "Talent freedom" or appearing in murican/british news interviews or whatever.

It has always been the big 2.

Kalion

:)
Kson's tweets sound like she's trying to dunk on the people who left. Like that there's no one who will give them a better contract and they're dumb for leaving.
Guess she doesn't realize that keeping 100% of your revenue with no contract is better than keeping any other percentage and receiving no support (as Silver implied).

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
image.png
Fuck it I believe it.

Anyways I’m kind of surprised Nyan of all people was the next in line to leave. I thought she’d be like one of the last ones to leave if she’d ever leave at all. Hell if anything I thought that Nazuna or Hime Hajime would be next, not Nyan of all people.

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Me opening up the site this morning and seeing that VHoeShow is imploding in real time:

Couldn't have happened to a nicer company.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Kson's tweets sound like she's trying to dunk on the people who left. Like that there's no one who will give them a better contract and they're dumb for leaving.
Guess she doesn't realize that keeping 100% of your revenue with no contract is better than keeping any other percentage and receiving no support (as Silver implied).
It's also entirely possible Kson got a sweetheart contract or a big signing bonus because they really wanted her to get one over on Cover. I would not be surprised if her current contract isn't the same as what was offered the the ones who chose not to renew.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
It's also entirely possible Kson got a sweetheart contract or a big signing bonus because they really wanted her to get one over on Cover. I would not be surprised if her current contract isn't the same as what was offered the the ones who chose not to renew.
Meanwhile Yagoo eats breakfast with his loving family then skips all the way to the bank.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Imagine being the group of new hires watching this shit lol. I wonder what's more terrifying, the fact that this is happening or the idea that you potentially signed a contract so shitty almost half the company noped out. Hell I wonder if they're even still going for it. when were the debuts supposed to be again?

Also working behind the scenes in vshojo at the moment must be such an office fire.
"How do we tell people that the (allleged) Big face of Western vtubing just managed to partially Tsunderia itself?"

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Meanwhile Yagoo eats breakfast with his loving family then skips all the way to the bank.
Does he eat his wife's chicken fried steak for breakfast, dinner, or both?

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Punished Lurker

Ok, when everyone was talking about the month of the rake and the possibility of something big on the last day I was 100% sure nothing would happen, I didn't even imagine something like this, HOW DOES IT KEEP HAPPENING?

On the other hand I don't watch the pink cat so this is not a loss for me, but still this is big news for the last day of the month. If I had to bet for another member of Vshojo to leave Nyanners would have been one of the last. Like I think one of her last fleshstreams was a karaoke where Gunrun was present? I imagined she was in a really good position and really makes me wonder what was in the contract that made her leave.

Pikamee graduation must have been some sort of cosmic domino or something like that because this whole month has been a bloodbath. Now we have to wait and see if this is the end or if someone else will jump ship from Vshojo.

cucurut

Someone mentioned in nyanners thread evanit0 stream and it was goldmine. I feel kinda bad posting it, but the knowledge shall spread! Short summary and archive of the relevant hour of stream in edit.
EDIT: fixed order
1) People were paid to keep quiet about what happened with auditions.
2) If Ironmouse leaves he will tell what happened.
3) Got in hot water after criticizing VShojo last time, accidentally present at CEOs Offkai meeting, 2 vtubers were given $50k to grow brand, read contracts or it will fuck you completely.
4) Allegedly in early base version of contract % of income goes to VShojo.
Improper archive, download if you want to preserve: gofile

Reactions from 4chan

Last edited:

Negzana

I hope this isn't counterbalanced with someone likeable leaving Vtubing. Please Chammers do well on your exams or recover from your health issues or whatever is needed for you to return

God's Strongest Dragoon

Mouse is BFFs with Nyan too.
Has Mouse talked to Nyan in the past 7 months? :smugselen:
What I find surprising is that it wasn't Nyanners, Vei, or Zentroon who I grew the most hatred for, but Froot. Like yeah Nyanners is dishonest and has no values, Veibei is a lewdtuber whore, and Zentroon is Zentroon, but Froot comes of as a very disgusting, dishonest, and malicious person from her actions.
It's because all the other people you listed are shit people but they are honest about being shit.
>Nyanners tries hard to dissociate from her past but anyone paying attention to her knows she's a cunt and she doesn't hide her disloyalty
>Veibae was 100% honest about being a whore, she hides nothing
>Zentroon's attempt to fool people with TTS is half-assed at best
>Froot's very personality and actions shows she's selfish, dishonest, and disloyal
I'm willing to claim that 90% of the fags in this thread that shit on Vshojo for whore behavior will admit at the end of the day that they have some small semblance of respect for the whores in Amsterdam's Red Light District because of their honesty. Honesty and Loyalty are two of the biggest moral values we hold in Western culture and Froot has shown to be lacking in both of those values. A moral society would have at the very least sent her to the stockades to have tomatoes thrown at her.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Woke up, Nyanner gone??

46b7bdbcf6e887fbb0d6ad839b5301c3.jpg

Vhoejo, talent freedom company is on fire heh? Rest in Piss

Top Bottom