"ur so annoying, you are literally so annoying. every day i wake up and hope phase puts out a lumi graduation tweet. i hope you step on a lego and break your ankle or i will be the one doing that. i wish you nothing but misfortune yellow woman"Jelly Hoshiumi

NYANNERS LEAVES VHOESHOW

lvl8

Praid

Just another idiot
Is that damage control I smell?

She's not wrong, but uh, she's saying the quiet part out loud. You can say this when you're working a normal human job, but when one of your goals is to be an entertainer and not come off as a giant sellout whore, uh, y'know.

Holy shit her damage control is seriously poor. It's very clear she was asked (made) to make a " lol I love my company just kidding" post, and yet it still sounds terrible.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Also a follow up tweet.
1682900172112.png

Yeah she is absolutely rattled right now. Maybe one day she will wake up and realise joining a company well hated in the west was a bad idea.

Also for anyone keeping track, no Froot has not posted anything yet. We all know what will happen when she does though.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Yep. If anything, VShojo's management is proving that right now. Why should these women stick around with shitty contracts just for the sake of the company that apparently is in such dire straits that they needs to risk talents leaving by giving them bad contracts? Especially considering how much discussion has been gooing on about NSFW Fauna's firing and people signing bad contracts. There is no benefit in being loyal to your company these days, unless you are a chump who wants to take it up the ass when said company has no problem firing you at the first sign of trouble.

There is a differance between jumping ship from a bad company (which is what the first tweet implied) and selling yourself to whoever comes knocking with the biggest paycheck despite you being well treated and cared for at your original company (which is what the second tweet sounded like), maybe its lost in translation or the translation is bad, but that's what its sounds like.

edit: as i said knowing the context that it is about a bad company makes it better, but it still looks bad

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Yeah she is absolutely rattled right now. Maybe one day she will wake up and realise joining a company well hated in the west was a bad idea.
She did the same thing in Holo spreading positive vibes dont work if you never shut up

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She talked about this a bit when Silvervale and Veibae's announcements happened. Her dream is for corpos to have the ability to take their IPs with them and not lose everything just cause they decided to quit. It's the reason she still likes vshojo and thinks it's fine. The ability to say a contract isn't fine and just leave without losing your fanbase and character made her appreciate it.

That being said, it was before the Nyanners announcement and her "anyone wanna give a better contract" tweet so :selenpointandlaugh:

lvl8

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Maybe getting into that yakuza game might have gone to her e-head.

Serbian Peacemakers

It makes no financial sense, but it could make social sense (also known as the Magni situation). So, food for rrats.

EN3.
Realistically I doubt any of the Vshojo girls would go to hololive, totally different from what they are used to, going from a total "talent freedom" to a company that actually gives a shit about its image and what its talents do. I think they will stay free agents until the just quit being vtubers, thats the realistic outcome imo.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Someone I talk to offsite was watching a streamer named Evanit0 and he apparently was spilling some details about the situation live.
1682900177792.png1682900191801.png1682900229128.png

He was able to get this clip, though:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
We also have this rrat food from 11 hours ago.
Xenforo is too retarded to embed actual twitch videos, I hate it.
And then it ate the fucking timestamp, I HATE.

twitch.tv/ironmouse/video/1807659187?t=27m03s

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
That second Kson tweet actually makes her look worse, it kinda implies that people should have no loyalty and jump ship even from good companies. Knowing the context helps a bit but it still looks bad in imo.
I mean that's how it works in the real world isn't it? If you're working for a company and you get a job offer from another company with better pay and benefits why wouldn't you take it?
That's not something you should openly proclaim however, and I agree it's not a good look.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Someone I talk to offsite was watching a streamer named Evanit0 and he apparently was spilling some details about the situation live.
This guy is an editor for Connor, the person he's referring to is probably Sydney or "Hime Hajime"

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

If Mouse goes too that will be 3 for 3 of their headliner talents. Vshojo goes from being discussed as the equivalent of Holo/Niji for EN Twitch vtubers to the level of Phase and other mid companies. If that. That'd be wild. Mouse is BFFs with Nyan too.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I mean that's how it works in the real world isn't it? If you're working for a company and you get a job offer from another company with better pay and benefits why wouldn't you take it?
That's not something you should openly proclaim however, and I agree it's not a good look.

If i was happy and content with my first job and it paid enough to support me/ allow me to live the life i wanted, then no i don't think i would up and leave. Maybe if there was something more to it, like my current job was just a job to pay the bills but the new job was a dream then sure, but that isn't about the money at that point.

Stunned But Dumb

Also for anyone keeping track, no Froot has not posted anything yet. We all know what will happen when she does though.
Froot won't say anything too wild, just wish her the best and how much she loves her. Aprimum on the other hand...

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

The timing seems suspect. Certainly rrat worthy.

Top Bottom