"VAPANKULO!"Komachi Panko

NYANNERS LEAVES VHOESHOW

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Bro what the fuck, is Vshojo going to kill itself in record time? That's three! (so far.)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I see lots of twitter post abd no archive you fucks

If kson really meant to say this its fucking hilarious im crying LOL

Stunned But Dumb

Probably something new that the Venture Capital ghouls want, far more restrictions and less cut of the shekels.
They never got those branded dildos that they all wanted. No really, a bunch of them said that when Vshojo first started, I just remember it because it was weird that they all said they wanted the same merch

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Stunned But Dumb

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Very Interesting. Since 3 talents didn't renew their contract it's probably fair to say that the contract terms was the big factor in people deciding to leave rather than the relationships between the girls.
That may be true for Vei and Nyanners, but I definitely think how the company treated Silver was a big factor.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>company dies before Snuffy manages to break geosynchronous orbit and actually enter
The more I think about this, the more smug I get. What a beautiful day.
viv-smug.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Her recent discussions behind the scenes have expressed a desire to find a Japanese company with a professional environment and idol-esque philosophy.
Not exactly spoiled for choice there, though. There's Noripro, which is close to Hololive and has fired a talent for some sort of issue before, and... that's about it?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I bet kson feels like a fucking retard right now. :whatastory:
Imagine leaving a company because they didn't help with the chinks, then joining a shittier company with 0 benefits and the chinks still hate you. :kaelalaugh:

Serbian Peacemakers

I wouldn't be shocked if we get one more person leaving before the contract renewal stuff is over, my money is on Zen or Melody, Hime is also towards the top of my list but given how little she streams she might be using Vshojo as passive income so maybe not.

Stunned But Dumb

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
In the last 30 seconds of April, Zentreya will pull an "I'mquittingtoo"

The rest of the internet:

well-bye.gif

Stunned But Dumb

I wouldn't be shocked if we get one more person leaving before the contract renewal stuff is over, my money is on Zen or Melody, Hime is also towards the top of my list but given how little she streams she might be using Vshojo as passive income so maybe not.
Did Vshojo help with Mel's game or is that all on her end? Because if it's the former, I think she would stick around and not if it's the latter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Not sure if this has been discussed before, and if Vei and Silver said the same thing, but Nyanners used the literal term of "return to being an indie" in her message, seems like the "we are still indies despite being part of Vshojo" shtick isn't something that everyone agrees with after all?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
2.The contract is exactly the same except a good chunk of the girls realized a company that doesn't do shit except tell you you're "free" isn't exactly a good company
I don't think it was supposed to be a company that does very much to begin with, the idea was that there would be shared costs for things like legal issues and advertising, plus having a company name to throw around is useful for dealing with YT and Japanese businesses that won't deal with indies.
They never got those branded dildos that they all wanted. No really, a bunch of them said that when Vshojo first started, I just remember it because it was weird that they all said they wanted the same merch
It couldn't be that hard to collab with Bad Dragon for a few new SKUs.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
That second Kson tweet actually makes her look worse, it kinda implies that people should have no loyalty and jump ship even from good companies. Knowing the context helps a bit but it still looks bad in imo.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Left in the company? There's Melody, Zentreya, and Froot too. Technically Hime but she basically doesn't exist.
Froot seems to have turned the company into her mean girls club so she won't be going anywhere.
I doubt Melody will either since she founded it alongside Gunrun.
Zentreya is one to watch however, as they hardly interact with anyone else and honestly has a much bigger relationship with various indie cliques than other Vshojo talents. Then again, their closest collab partner was Haruka who just joined a few months back.

I feel bad for Haruka joining this just to have it all start falling apart. She should have aimed for a collective with some value instead, even if it means she'd have to retire the model in order to go real corpo.

Promised talent freedom, but turns out the company just doesn't give a fuck and does nothing for you?

Could make sense. Nyanners has bitched about having to do taxes and stuff, which seems absolutely wild to me. For a company whose revenue depends on keeping talents on cam as much as possible (more or less even in Vshojo's case) I would have expected that to be something the company took care of. It's standard practice for most talent agencies.

Bro if they don't have someone on hand to do the taxes what's even the fucking point?

If any drama YouTubers happen to be reading this, please neck yourselves. In minecraft.

In fact, don't wait for minecraft to finish downloading.

I bet kson feels like a fucking retard right now. :whatastory:
Imagine leaving a company because they didn't help with the chinks, then joining a shittier company with 0 benefits and the chinks still hate you. :kaelalaugh:

This plus trying to help a friend after her suicide bombing, only for her to end up stuck in isolation openly voicing how much she dislikes the new place. Cool move, what else does she have up her sleeve?

New contract terms stipulate that 15% of everyone else's income is to be taxed and paid to Hime in lieu of her actually streaming.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Top Bottom