"OK... I don't like to touch myself"Fujikura Uruka

NYANNERS LEAVES VHOESHOW

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Nazuna debut was July 16th last year.
Now I'm wondering which day she signed the contract, somewhere in June? We could have a deadpool for guessing the resignation day.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Serbian Peacemakers

Did Vshojo help with Mel's game or is that all on her end? Because if it's the former, I think she would stick around and not if it's the latter
I am pretty sure Melody is working with the Game studio and that Vshojo is not involved at all, but i don't know for sure.
Not sure if this has been discussed before, and if Vei and Silver said the same thing, but Nyanners used the literal term of "return to being an indie" in her message, seems like the "we are still indies despite being part of Vshojo" shtick isn't something that everyone agrees with after all?
That was always a cope and everyone knew it, probably only was said so fans wouldn't think they were going to change content at all, but then again Vshojo never seemed to be a Corpo either, it was more of a management company.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It could be a norm as long as your go in with your own model and not sign it away in a contract, like with Phase Invaders, apparently. Expecting companies to sell away their own IP is stupid.
Yeah, it's literally a norm that only works with Vshojo, because nobody else is retarded enough to let you leave, for free, with something they paid for you to have. Even for companies that imploded like Tsunderia, I'm pretty sure Lisa and Ami still had to pay to keep the models.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
It could be a norm as long as your go in with your own model and not sign it away in a contract, like with Phase Invaders, apparently. Expecting companies to sell away their own IP is stupid.
Pretty sure Phase has a buyout option for the character copyrights, and we still don't know yet what Yuri and Lumi agreed to with theirs.

Stunned But Dumb

THANKS Kson the only thing i need that Vtubing starts being like football :cursedbae:
I think a few people were talking about the idea of trading talents like professional sports teams a few days ago, actually. The future comes quick

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
That second Kson tweet actually makes her look worse, it kinda implies that people should have no loyalty and jump ship even from good companies. Knowing the context helps a bit but it still looks bad in imo.
I'll be generous on the interpretation and say it's a potentially based opinion. Loyalty to a company is a suckers game long-term, no reason for it if you're going in owning your own IP and don't have probable career death hanging over you like most corpo talents. Take the best offers and negotiate for your own benefit, no-one else will.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Is that damage control I smell?

She's not wrong, but uh, she's saying the quiet part out loud. You can say this when you're working a normal human job, but when one of your goals is to be an entertainer and not come off as a giant sellout whore, uh, y'know.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Kson reveals the reason she needs a wrangler? Must be a day ending in y.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I'll be generous on the interpretation and say it's a potentially based opinion. Loyalty to a company is a suckers game long-term, no reason for it if you're going in owning your own IP and don't have probable career death hanging over you like most corpo talents. Take the best offers and negotiate for your own benefit, no-one else will.

You do you, but it sounds like classic whore behavior to me.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It makes no financial sense, but it could make social sense (also known as the Magni situation). So, food for rrats.

EN3.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Holy shit what a month. God please, we've officially hit the point where everyone I couldn't care less about has been a victim of some hilarious issue. Protect the ones I care about for these sacrifices! Although if you want to keep razing the remaining bits of Vshojo to the ground by all means. Zentraya leaving for example also has "Potential" for entertainment here.

The only downside is that since most of them have cliques and all that there's no hilarious rrats and assumptions on who goes where. The 3 who already quit are all in their groups already or perfectly dandy as indies. Kson and Nazuna are the only two you can attempt it for. Honestly I kind of wonder what they might get up to though.

You could sling out something like Kson eats the wrangle to rejoin Holo I guess. Or the usual "FISHMAN JEB MEME/JEWCORP TOSS YOUR SHEKELS"
Shame about Mike in that case though. I didn't really watch Rushia much, although her clips were usually great. Honestly more sad that the design rots away as opposed to the streamer being gone. I always thought it was simple but good.
Kson reveals the reason she needs a wrangler? Must be a day ending in y.
You know actually disregarding what I JUST typed, if she actually DID get tired of dealing with other shit and said "Know what fuck it. Least Cover let me be rich" I might die from lols.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Cross-posting from the Kirschecord.

image0.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

She's not wrong, but uh, she's saying the quiet part out loud. You can say this when you're working a normal human job, but when one of your goals is to be an entertainer and not come off as a giant sellout whore, uh, y'know.

inb4 BiliBili sponsors her with 3 million dollars to say "Hololive bad CCCP good i was wrong all along"

cucurut

I have never watched her, is she drunk or what? Why would she ever tweet any of these if she doesn't want to shit on her current contract?
E: The earlier tweets read almost as "haha, unless...?" meme.

kestraline

Early Adopter

1682899973035.png

Okay maybe I should make it. Someone else can tweet it because I don't do twitter.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I have never watched her, is she drunk or what? Why would she ever tweet any of these if she doesn't want to shit on her current contract?
Even worse, she's a woman.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yep. If anything, VShojo's management is proving that right now. Why should these women stick around with shitty contracts just for the sake of the company that apparently is in such dire straits that they needs to risk talents leaving by giving them bad contracts? Especially considering how much discussion has been going on about NSFW Fauna's firing and people signing bad contracts. There is no benefit in being loyal to your company these days, unless you are a chump who wants to take it up the ass when said company has no problem firing you at the first sign of trouble.

Top Bottom