"Isn't that what we all are though? We are all... comedians"Mori Calliope

NYANNERS LEAVES VHOESHOW

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
(also ngl, I feel really bad for Mouse, I know her and Nyanners are extremely close)
Bold of you to assume that we won't see a similar statement for Ironmouse in the next 24 hours or so.

Autisticus

As you are the resident expert, what are the chances that she leaves. And if she does do you think Kson will follow and try to start her own corp rather than trying to use Vshojo as a base.
Unless they give her some serious incentives in the next 2 months, she's gone. I'm 99% positive at the current moment.

I don't know if Kson will follow. If she did, I'm not convinced Mike would prioritize sticking with Kson a second time. They're friends and will remain friends, but Mike has become more aware than she previously was that their streaming styles and audiences are not exactly compatible.

Her recent discussions behind the scenes have expressed a desire to find a Japanese company with a professional environment and idol-esque philosophy. She's said she would even accept lower viewer numbers as long as a company could give her the right environment.

kestraline

Early Adopter
1682897876960.png

Meanwhile at VHoeshow...

I was tempted to make one of kson but we all know who deserves to get dunked on more here.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Vhojo in literal shambles. What a good ending to the month of the rake.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
>Rushia, the time bomb menhera, got dragged into a time bomb corp

What if Rushia's "graduation" from Hololive was just a deep cover op by Yagoo to tank vHoeshow? :menhera:

Stunned But Dumb

I kind of feel embarrassed to admit this, but I would pay money to read Vshojo's discord server. I feel even more embarrassed to admit how much I would pay

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

POTENTIAL OF ESCALATING UH-OH SITUATION
or google translate fuckery

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
KSON PLANNING HER EXIT
LOOKING FOR OFFERS

If you are an agent with better contract conditions than Vshojo, please contact us LOL
1682898208212.png

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

POTENTIAL OF ESCALATING UH-OH SITUATION
or google translate fuckery

"If you are an agent with better contract conditions than Vshojo, please contact us"

Well that's fucking spicy. Just need to get Nyanners opinions on Connor next.

Edit: Vshojo's previous monetisation was that they didn't touch supas and donos, only merch & ad deal money. Odds on them trying to get a cut on the former this round of contract negotiations and that's why a bunch of their talents are dropping out? Rrat, but not a wild one imo.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
If any drama YouTubers happen to be reading this, now would be an excellent time to slide into Nazuna's DMs. :smugpipi:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Her recent discussions behind the scenes have expressed a desire to find a Japanese company with a professional environment and idol-esque philosophy.
I know of exactly one of those, and, uh...

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Honestly sucks for Vshojo, but I see these departure from Vshojo good for the talents that left. I mean, they get to keep their IP, accounts, and don't have to be part of a company anymore. They have free choice now to keep doing what they want without a company, form a new company, or find another one.

I wonder why the others left though, I get Silvervale not renewing. Though I don't know much about the other girls. 🤔

Coffee Filter

Stunned But Dumb

I threw it through DeepL because there's NO WAY she would say that, but...
1682898352486.png

What in God's name is in this contract, do they have to give up their first borns to be the first Infant Vtubers?

I'm not deleting this, just give me the clocks

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
If any drama YouTubers happen to be reading this, now would be an excellent time to slide into Nazuna's DMs.

If any drama YouTubers happen to be reading this, please neck yourselves. In minecraft.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I threw it through DeepL because there's NO WAY she would say that, but...
View attachment 22816

What in God's name is in this contract, do they have to give up their first borns to be the first Infant Vtubers?
Probably something new that the Venture Capital ghouls want, far more restrictions and less cut of the shekels is the first thought.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Very Interesting. Since 3 talents didn't renew their contract it's probably fair to say that the contract terms was the big factor in people deciding to leave rather than the relationships between the girls. I'm curious of which scenario it could possibly be.

1. Vshojo is bleeding cash and they ramped up their percentage so far they all said fuck you and dipped

2.The contract is exactly the same except a good chunk of the girls realized a company that doesn't do shit except tell you you're "free" isn't exactly a good company

3.They all decided they accumulated enough of a fanbase to dip out and take 100% rather than whatever cut vshojo has been leeching

Top Bottom