"I'm a special bird, I don't have a cloaca. I'm built like a Barbie"Nanashi Mumei

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
So she can get on Discord for a voice call, but can't get on Youtube to cancel the scheduled streams or her Twitter to tweet out that she'll be on a break?

Something else is definitely rotten in the state of Nijisanji.
You know whats also weird.
"She is only away now for her own mental health"

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
This tard really just retweets all his Fulgur shit on that account? How can they claim to have an NDA thats enforceable with this fucking twat around? This company is insane
Not so tard if this will prove NDA unenforceable :mitothink:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Nijisanji Military grade management, As in it will break down when you needed it and takes too long and complicated to repair.
It's good enough for government work.

Hwoarang

So you're saying definitely suspended? Or is she really taking a break because she was forced to collab with Aster and is still having mental issues because of it?

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Documenting this utter retardation
foto_no_exif (1) (1).jpgfoto_no_exif (2) (1).jpgfoto_no_exif (3) (1).jpgfoto_no_exif (4) (1).jpg

Also, @The Proctor see the last page and a half for Scarle tomfoolery.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
:pochiidontlikeit:

I'm starting to question how all these performers are somehow introverts
Maybe because they can control the flow of conversations without draining their social battery so much.

lolwatagain

Honestly, I think he's really sticking his neck out for her right now.

And I don't know why she's trying to salvage an unsalvageable situation, but in the end, both of them will probably get the boot, but that's probably better in the end.

niggaphil

This shit makes zero senses, and fulgur is rebellious with the current KuroEN management?

It would be contradicted with what he tweeted and retweeted about the Elira video.

But this provide alternative evidences that the KuroEN puppeting the whole EN branch account, and tweet about Elira bullshit video. But for some odd reasons, they are incompetent and forgot to hijack Scarle, kotoka and moloco acc and tweeted some fake bullshit

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
This is the most baffling and convoluted way to reassure people that she's "ok" all things considered

Hwoarang

Found this screenshot on 4chan.
1707898478369283.png

Last edited by a moderator:

The Rratarded Alt

But this provide alternative evidences that the KuroEN puppeting the whole EN branch account, and tweet about Elira bullshit video. But for some odd reasons, they are incompetent and forgot to hijack Scarle, kotoka and moloco acc and tweeted some fake bullshit
Because Kotoka and Meloco would fall in line as JP. They don't give a shit about any of this any more than the JP Livers would because that is essentially what they are.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Not sure where to post this but since it's somehow tangible with the topic:
Fulgur's PL posted an update regarding Scarle

archive

"Hey, guys! Scarle isn't in trouble despite being completely radio silent for the past few hours and missing a stream. Why can't we give updates on our official social media accounts? Don't worry about it."

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
So you're saying definitely suspended? Or is she really taking a break because she was forced to collab with Aster and is still having mental issues because of it?
Both actually, shes actually taking break AND shes suspended, since ita fulgurs PL announcing. Not manager, not fulgur main or not even scarle main. She probably doesnt have access to her twitter rn. I think her moms could probably be a made up reason too since he claims "he is her friend" and "will stay by her side".
My rrat is it could be another hospitalisation leading to graduation.

Bronze

Found this screenshot on 4chan.
The post is real, if anyone suspected it due to it coming from 4ch. Cant say if shes lying or not. That may require a regular viewer

Hwoarang

Both actually, shes actually taking break AND shes suspended, since ita fulgurs PL announcing. Not manager, not fulgur main or not even scarle main. She probably doesnt have access to her twitter rn. I think her moms could probably be a made up reason too since he claims "he is her friend" and "will stay by her side".
My rrat is it could be another hospitalisation leading to graduation.
You know, I've noticed something about silent suspensions, and it's that they always talk about medical reasons for being absent. When Millie was gone after the GC stream, she posted in her membership about staying in a hospital for a relative and talking about her dog. Also when she returned, she then posted again in her membership that she was gonna delete that membership post (which she did) and that one of her dogs already died.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
"Oh shit not again... quick, pull the plug on what we were doing. Bring her back"

Militante

Damn it proctor, this is what you get for staying up instead of sleeping early. Instead of a clean break today, it's all dragged out.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I mean, technically, he isn't saying that he is Fulgar. He's just retweeting public tweets on his own account, like anyone else would; and if other people join the dots then there's no smoking gun on this account to suggest he told them. Nijisanji clearly follow the "if it doesn't violate the very letter of the law then it's fair game" approach to ethics, and he's likely doing the same with his contract. It's not following the spirit of the non-disclosure agreement, but depending on the specific wording there's a good possibility it doesn't explicitly violate it.

It's kinda retarded, sure, but I can't help but respect petty malicious compliance against a corporation who engage in far more malicious behaviour toward their contractors.

The Rratarded Alt

You know, I've noticed something about silent suspensions, and it's that they always talk about medical reasons for being absent. When Millie was gone after the GC stream, she posted in her membership about staying in a hospital for a relative and talking about her dog. Also when she returned, she then posted again in her membership that she was gonna delete that membership post (which she did) and that one of her dogs already died.
Because people won't be as likely to question it when it is framed as a medical emergency.

lolwatagain

The post is real, if anyone suspected it due to it coming from 4ch. Cant say if shes lying or not. That may require a regular viewer
I don't know why she couldn't close the waiting rooms now if she can make that post. Youtube's streaming interface can't be that retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom