"once upon a time? pekomona collabo! first offcollabo together!! eat derishouse bugermoona buger & pekorabuger foren love!!! Let's her cook! noooooooooooooooo! beef meet ok? Let's make acokkinggggggg!!!"Usada Pekora

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

fortnitesmasherX

How does merch work in Niji? Do the livers themselves have any say in what merch they're a part of, or is it something that only management controls?

BroadcastStorm

lemme just put these switches together...
View attachment 63775
Supposed insider in /vt/, in the rrat continuation thread.

Believe of it what you will, but I'm heading to bed as I have work tomorrow.
So one thing I look at for Niji rrats in particular, is whether they imply that Discord is being used for communication without mentioning Slack. Yes, talents use Discord for some things, but we already know that Niji uses Slack for management related communications. We can see this in the Zaion document, and the screenshots on the Elira stream. Those aren't Discord like a lot of people just say, they're Slack and it's very obvious based on the UI.

I mean, the rest it is very rrat-ish on its own, but that's just one of those minor details that I would expect someone on the inside to be correct on.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Niji insider here,
I fucked all your oshis and their mom and they enjoyed it. It is with many regrets that i must inform you all that Scarle didnt survive the process. This bitch was tight as hell.

Oh yeah, Pomu will graduate next and the wigger ( can't remember his name lmao ) will follow shortly after. :pomuSalute:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Not sure where to post this but since it's somehow tangible with the topic:
Fulgur's PL posted an update regarding Scarle

archive

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

archive

What the fuck? Why is this being posted on his PL? What the fuck are those retards doing???

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

archive

Is being a fucking tard a requirement for joining Nijisanji, what @The Rrat said, this makes zero sense given the current situation.

GenericName11

What the fuck? Why is this being posted on his PL? What the fuck are those retards doing???
It really does just bring more questions than it answers huh.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

archive

Scarle and Fulgur are being put on Niji's hit list as we speak.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Someone on /vt/ shared this which points to Millie being a possible staff.
1707897503317.jpeg

Hwoarang

Not the first time. if you look at his old retweets, he also retweeted anything about Fulgur there. Millie using her Lyrica account also accidentally retweeted her Birthday 2023 merch but deleted it afterwards.

Speaking of Retweets, Reimu's PL also accidentally retweeted Elira's tweet about the stream yesterday but also deleted it.
I know because I'm subscribed to her notifications as well as Lyrica's

Someone on /vt/ shared this which points to Millie being a possible staff.
1707897503317.jpeg

My personal rrat on this is that it's probably the staff who made those tweets, not Millie herself.

JackWhite

archive

So do we have to wait a whole month for her termination notice or is it right after Kyo gone?

The Chink

Sounds really bullshit, but the rrat might actually be a very reasonable explanation for Niji's actions.

The most strange part now is why Niji choose to double down after the backlash from the termination notice in Elira's video, meanwhile in contrast Riku's video takes a more neutral tone.

Let's say it's really some higher management who has a real huge ego and feels offended by Selen/Doki. They would probably stop at the termination notice after they see the backlash (most noticeably HYTE's pull back). Since it's already starting to cause non-"negligible" loss for them financially and if they stop there, they could probably still keep most of their current fan base (excluding dragoons). Riku's video is logical under this scenario. But I find it really hard to reason why they release would force Elira to do her video.

But if for real Elira is the EN side de-facto manager and the driving force of removing Selen/Doki. Then her video makes total sense, because she has to double down. No matter how retarded Niji management is, this level of financial loss would certainly trigger an internal investigation. And under this assumption, what Elira has done would definitely get her terminated and Niji management could actually use this to save face. (Niji good, Elira the bully deceive us) But now after releasing her video, it's quite impossible for riku to fire Elira since she now basically ties herself (and Vox/Ike, likely Millie/Enna) closely to Nijisanji. Even if in the close future, Niji is to treat the EN branch like KR/ID, Elira probably can still bail out in JP as she's quite fluent. So under this assumption, her video is actually the most logical thing to do for her.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Now that would be a tard moment if he only did one post on his pl. But he did two so its not an accident. Also his last twitter interaction on company account was coincidentally around the time Scarle was supposed to start streaming, a like 3-4 hours ago.

NOW I'M A SCHIZO BUT, SEEING HOW HEART EMOJI POST GOT DELETED HINTING THAT THE POST WASN'T APPROVED BY MANAGEMENT.
HE POSTED ON HIS PL BECAUSE HE WANTED TO BYPASS THE MANAGEMENT AND/OR DIDN'T WANT THE MANAGEMENT TO KNOW.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

archive

Every corpo ever
>announce X talent is taking a break
Nijisanji
>PL of X talent announce that X talent is taking a break

WTF

Drosselmeyer

Tick Tock Tee

archive

As much as I would like to believe that Scarle's situation is that innocuous, the way that information is being relayed makes it appear like a very convenient cover for a stealth suspension. Otherwise, why not at least take down the waiting rooms? That wouldn't require any interaction with social media, and the chat was already disabled anyway.

USS IOWA

archive

Nijisanji Military grade management, As in it will break down when you needed it and takes too long and complicated to repair.

lolwatagain

archive

So she can get on Discord for a voice call, but can't get on Youtube to cancel the scheduled streams or her Twitter to tweet out that she'll be on a break?

Something else is definitely rotten in the state of Nijisanji.

Bronze

Now that would be a tard moment if he only did one post on his pl. But he did two so its not an accident. Also his last twitter interaction on company account was coincidentally around the time Scarle was supposed to start streaming, a like 3-4 hours ago.

NOW I'M A SCHIZO BUT, SEEING HOW HEART EMOJI POST GOT DELETED HINTING THAT THE POST WASN'T APPROVED BY MANAGEMENT.
HE POSTED ON HIS PL BECAUSE HE WANTED TO BYPASS THE MANAGEMENT AND/OR DIDN'T WANT THE MANAGEMENT TO KNOW.
Unless they've lost access to their twitter so he can only use that one. This won't stay under the radar unless he deletes it shortly

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Unless they've lost access to their twitter so he can only use that one
That is also possible but again, a like 4 hours ago and no post about message from nijisanji en makes me think otherwise.

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
This tard really just retweets all his Fulgur shit on that account? How can they claim to have an NDA thats enforceable with this fucking twat around? This company is insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom