"You must understand sacrifices needed to be made"Tenma Maemi

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Multiple other rrats breeding inside that thread.

Did Elira really get into that many sponsorships out of the total pool?
And how does this compare to hololive sponsored performances?
>Favour
Vox?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
View attachment 63775
Supposed insider in /vt/, in the rrat continuation thread.

Believe of it what you will, but I'm heading to bed as I have work tomorrow.
Rrats are everywhere, breeding wildly and now I've seen more and more claim Rosemi joined the clique and is making fun of people like Scarle behind her back. I guess we'll find out in a week if its true considering everything else that happened so far.
1707882120864207.png

Hwoarang

Funny how this sekrit info only comes to light now... when public opinion is already against her and everyone suspects her...
I'm assuming you're saying this is because the branch is failing and the people inside nijisanji now have the power to leak it? Or are you saying that it's probably bullshit?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
New thread theme

Edit: while I know that everyone in the EN sphere knows each other, this is precisely why I don't like nepotism hires. They breed cliques and can segment a company into factions

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

GenericName11

This message was always there, right?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm assuming you're saying this is because the branch is failing and the people inside nijisanji now have the power to leak it? Or are you saying that it's probably bullshit?
I'm obviously saying it's bullshit, these sorts of """leaks""" never happen when there isn't drama to prop them up, this is just anons fishing for attention. The only /vt/ leaks I ever believed were true are the ones from the summer with the leaked 4th krisis member and nina/mystas graduation, everything else is bullshit piggybacking off of genuine info imo.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Bullshit but I choose to believe it

It's anyones game now and from what we've seen it's more than likely at this point

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I'm obviously saying it's bullshit, these sorts of """leaks""" never happen when there isn't drama to prop them up, this is just anons fishing for attention. The only /vt/ leaks I ever believed were true are the ones from the summer with the leaked 4th krisis member and nina/mystas graduation, everything else is bullshit piggybacking off of genuine info imo.
We are at the point where guesstimated rrats started to coincide with reality in full.

Sven

Mediator stuff is plausible, but i can't see her throwing herself into the fire that was the 15 min statement. That decision at least must have come from higher, so not sure how much control she has over projects and talents that will participate.
I find this rrat funny and it hilariously perfectly slots into the only rrat I've had bouncing in my head to try and figure out why both these contradictory streams exist so I'll throw an attempt to explain it.

Essentially she knows the apology stream is coming, with that is bound to be NijiJP actually taking a look and trying to figure out what the fuck is happening in NijiEN so she lashes out in one last attempt to turn the tide her way thus the stream.

Just as a note I don't believe this or my own rrat but I like to do the thought exercises to just try and find a way to explain this shit

frz

Honestly with how many stupid rrats has become true these last few weeks. Id probs believe in the elira rrat.

I thought the exliver rrat perm was dogshit .... Because it made 0 sense and was proven untrue by other liver showing them on stream/mv. But it turned out to be true
The idea of talents being manager is not new.
The idea of talents being HR/ceo of a branch isnt. Because that job description sounds like it

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
View attachment 63775
Supposed insider in /vt/, in the rrat continuation thread.

Believe of it what you will, but I'm heading to bed as I have work tomorrow.
While there is no real proof of this, its not something that would be too weird. There have been talent/managers. Lumi apparently was one for Cyberlive and Vera Vee also was one in Aethyria. Dizzy was one for Tsunderia.

Very worrying though if she is doing HR shit like handling complaints and assigning permissions/collabs and sponsorship. Anyone that might have any complaints with a perceived friend will be less likely to make it. The inmates should never be the ones running the asylum. The whole collab thing can further push the favoritism narrative and gives even more of a reason for a talent wanting to jump over her and talk to a higher-up manager (like one of the things that got Zaion shit-canned).

Rrats are everywhere, breeding wildly and now I've seen more and more claim Rosemi joined the clique and is making fun of people like Scarle behind her back. I guess we'll find out in a week if its true considering everything else that happened so far.
View attachment 63777
Doesnt sound like her. Still it could be somewhat possible. People working at a black company will often develop a pretty toxic and negative outlook. Say someone is bitching and an older talent might just scoff at how much of a pussy they are because they have had to deal with worse for far longer.

Honestly with how many stupid rrats has become true these last few weeks. Id probs believe in the elira rrat.
Pretty sure this rrat is not super new. The idea of talents running things has been around for a while.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
We are at the point where guesstimated rrats started to coincide with reality in full.
It's like shooting fish (or rats) in a barrel, things have gotten so bad that saying "x member is getting canned" will probably happen sooner or later.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Guys I found a leaked picture of what's currently going on in Niji EN HQ and why Scarle is late

kmac.jpg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

That bit about lolicon persecution seems specifically included to get the nonces on /vt/ howling, I'm suspicious at best.

Hwoarang

Oh. Considering if you believe what Millie and Enna said about them joining Nijisanji without Elira knowing, yeah, I'll believe what you say. I can infer though that the clique rrat only started because Elira, Millie, and Enna have been friends for a long time even before they started their Utaite careers.

Militante

That bit about lolicon persecution seems specifically included to get the nonces on /vt/ howling, I'm suspicious at best.
Personally, I can believe bits and pieces, just not the whole post. Talent-manager is definitely something I can get behind, and Elira's large participation ratio in collabs despite not being a go-getter/as excited as other livers for the collabs is another point that makes me go hmmmm.

Last edited:

Tightpinch

Personally, I can believe bits and pieces, just not the whole post. Talent-manager is definitely something I can get behind, and Elira's large participation ratio in collabs despite not being a go-getter/as excited as other livers for the collabs is another point that makes me go hmmmm.

If this rrat is real that means Elira purposely choose Selen to be her servant for the voice pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom