"Yesterday, it was the blood moon rising..."Hakos Baelz

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It has officially been an hour since Scarle's member stream was supposed to go live. She has a public livestream scheduled in an hour. No sign of life on her Twitter, membership posts, or community tab. Definitely shadow suspended. No news on the official Nijisanji end. It's only a matter of time until the end, I think.

Scarle...

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Zyklon Mag

Aside from what Axel said about TBS
Shinri PL gets triggered by this situation because he is an actual lawfag:whatastory:

Archive He's going in for a second round :urtearingmeapart:Probably no NijiEN collabs for him kek

Edit: I am a retard, but not nearly as retarded as Negrosanji. Please enjoy this post anyway.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
proof will probably drop tomorrow provided by niji itself
"Anycolor investigated allegations of harassment from Management and Livers, Elira Pandora, and Anycolor did not find anything wrong"

Bug Eater

Kind of late but I don't think anyone mentioned it so far, here's Snuffy's take on recent events:
(a)
I'd imagine that most of the EN indie scene has been quietly watching like it's the Hindenburg disaster 2.0
She wasn't aware or didn't think it was too bad, was already too close to the clique (Elira in particular) so it made her up the copium and give them all the benefit of the doubt. Selen's situation made it too real to ignore (I don't think the timeline adds up with her hospitalization, as in, Pomu would've already scheduled the graduation at that point, but still, she's not blind), so that compounded onto her own problems with management even if she wasn't too bullied (from the missed opportunity comment I believe management were doing the sabotaging-talent's-career-as-punishment thing, even to her). So she did what Selen proposed to management, have an amicable graduation and leave each other alone. Since Pomu hadn't been too much trouble and since she's NijiEn's foundation, management were ok with it.

People are saying Kyo is a genious for graduating as it all goes down, but maybe Pomu made the most masterful move of all. Truly the strongest fairy.
For all we know since graduations are scheduled they all (or at least some) are just waiting for their turn to leave. (if Scarle's PL "coming back soon" is anything to go by, for instance)

This tweet (and my own bias because she was my favorite nijiEn all the way from the start) make me lean toward the more optimistic idea, but it would be more interesting if she was involved and managed to get away with it thanks to good foresight and timing.
To be honest I defended Vox and Ike when people first started speculating after Anycolor dropped the bullying allegations, but here we fucking are. Having said that... given all the onstream moments between Pomu and Selen, and the Woo Girls arc, it would be an extreme betrayal if she wasn't at least partially on Doki's side.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
He's going in for a second round :urtearingmeapart:Probably no NijiEN collabs for him kek

Huh... is this about Sayu?

Edit:
Nvm, guess it could be interpreted as for Selen. Or literally anyone else.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Sayu is the largest example but lets be fair, the indie scene has dime a dozen retards who about face on their opinions when the tides change

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Edit:
Nvm, guess it could be interpreted as for Selen. Or literally anyone else.
Nah it's the trio of scum and their slander filled video only to end with don't harass anyone

Edit: didn't see the date interesting

lolwatagain

Nah it's the trio of scum and their slander filled video only to end with don't harass anyone
The tweet was on the 8th.

Zyklon Mag

The Rratarded Alt

The tweet was on the 8th.
Well, I think we can figure what side he falls on, anyway.

foto_no_exif.jpg

lolwatagain

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Yeah I don't really see why people were/are so resistant to the "talents being managers" rrat, it perfectly explains a lot of this stupid stuff they're doing.
Yeah, it not like we haven't seen this done before. Plenty examples of this outside of Niji. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case.

It has officially been an hour since Scarle's member stream was supposed to go live. She has a public livestream scheduled in an hour. No sign of life on her Twitter, membership posts, or community tab. Definitely shadow suspended. No news on the official Nijisanji end. It's only a matter of time until the end, I think.

This is exactly what they need right now. Another shadow suspension with zero communication with the fans, lol. Might as well keep the ride going.

The Rratarded Alt

If I was him I would stfu, this kinda drama is the type you just sit back and watch from afar.
Nah, fuck that. I want to see Fujo Civil War.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Elira has lost 8000 subs today.

Edit: 9000. I was hoping for 10k before the end of the day, but I guess we're not that lucky.
Follow-up: She lost another 10k today. I actually hope that she's just a dumb bitch, because management kinda fucked her otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom