"Get some help"Kaela Kovalskia

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubedude

Things we know for sure:
  • Selen released her MV, which was quickly privated by the powers that be at Niji
  • Selen then on twitter said management privated it and encouraged fans to reupload it
  • Selen became hospitalized shortly after this, heavily assumed to be a suicide attempt from all information revealed
  • Niji tried to contact Selen during her hospitalization period to issue a statement that said she made a mistake (from Niji's termination statement; why would they lie on this point since it makes them look bad)
  • After her hospitalization Selen lawyered up and only went through them to contact Niji
  • Niji decided to terminate Selen's contract
Things that have been said by Selen/Doki (I do generally side with her, but grain of salt is still a good idea):
  • Offered Niji to have her graduate before the termination announcement
  • Niji did not tell her she was being terminated, they just announced it publicly first
  • She suffered bullying and harassment at the company
  • Spoke with her lawyer and showed them material that made them agree she had been harassed/bullied
  • Had a legal document sent to Niji and had a signed agreement to not reveal anything in it to parties outside of legal
  • Was willing to move on from the situation
Things that have been said by Niji:
  • Claims that Selen claims she was bullied/harassed by other livers
  • That Selen is pursuing legal action against Niji
  • That Selen was willing to pursue action against the other livers
  • That the parts of the document they shared with the livers weren't confidential/covered by the signed agreement
Things we have seen:
  • For whatever reason it may be, perhaps convinced against her, or through some hefty penalty, or otherwise, Vox, Elira, and Ike did that 15 stream against Selen yesterday
  • Other NijiEN livers have been saying to not look for the truth
  • All but Scarle retweeted, liked, or otherwise boosted the 15 stream that happened yesterday

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Dramatuber, I wish I had the Tenma clip handy about him. Anyways I'd take that with more than a grain of salt. :baeJam: Niji livers are still very much the dominant force in Japan. There would be significant backlash, so I doubt it.
Always good to have on-hand.

Courtesy of our boy @Short

I've come to learn this is a twitter dogwhistle for "Poster is negroid".
Lol:

Also, I have been doing a bit of NijiSister watching as it all happened. Have a small selection of reactions:

a

a

a

a

frz

If that is the case my God they got even prettier then what was thought possible case that is a literally nothingburger.
image.jpg

My bad it was this one
  • All but Scarle retweeted, liked, or otherwise boosted the 15 stream that happened yesterday
Also I need to clarify something. Beside Scarle, the backstabbing bitch Kotoka has not reposted the elira tweet for once. And also Kyo but he's on full peace out mode already.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
A couple. I'd expect AnyColor to close "EN" and bring a few into just "Black Company 2024" main. Mostly Vox and graduate almost everyone else.
Based on Riku's statement, they could salvage en with the western style management system i talked about way back when.
Canada is apparently a 1 party consent state so if she had her own consent for making a recording that involved herself and not her recording two or more parties that did not include her then its legal
is canada similar to the usa where citizens' income is taxable regardless of where it was made? if she doesnt pay canada any tax rev i dont think canada's labor laws have a lot of bite in this case. too lazy to google it

Are you Sure?

Do I hear chuckles / laughs in the Elira/Vox/Ike video?

Am i going crazy ? wtf.

I'm not really understanding, if Doki was in hospital from Chirstmas, and "all of NijiEN" were trying to contact her to see how she's going, but Doki would have been locked out of her Selen accounts by then, and we know Niji doesn't allow PL accounts, then how did the Talents expect to get in contact with Doki?

Via the 1 manager who is arguing with the Emergency Contact, because you know, Doki's in Hospital ?

Sounds so fake.

Tubedude

Vox is referring to voiced recordings, possibly of meetings or general stuff, which is perfectly legal to do when you know people are coming after your ass, but her being Canadian I believe would have needed consent.
Canada is one party consent, IE the party that records can be the consenting party.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
is canada similar to the usa where citizens' income is taxable regardless of where it was made? if she doesnt pay canada any tax rev i dont think canada's labor laws have a lot of bite in this case. too lazy to google it
This doesnt even have to do with labor laws if she just recorded Vox id think

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
This doesnt even have to do with labor laws if she just recorded Vox id think
fuck i fat fingered the quote: meant to reply to you.
Canada is apparently a 1 party consent state so if she had her own consent for making a recording that involved herself and not her recording two or more parties that did not include her then its legal
and not just labor laws any laws because which court will this get argued?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Do I hear chuckles / laughs in the Elira/Vox/Ike video?

Am i going crazy ? wtf.

I'm not really understanding, if Doki was in hospital from Chirstmas, and "all of NijiEN" were trying to contact her to see how she's going, but Doki would have been locked out of her Selen accounts by then, and we know Niji doesn't allow PL accounts, then how did the Talents expect to get in contact with Doki?

Via the 1 manager who is arguing with the Emergency Contact, because you know, Doki's in Hospital ?

Sounds so fake.
you were not the only one before ike gave his shitty excuse for an statement you can hear big chungus and bitch incarnate talking about in the background for a few seconds and you can hear bitch incarnate chuckle

frz

Stop replying to pipkun :guradumbl:
@reinigen I'm asking for an intervention, send him back to the pippa thread

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
On the other hand, the memes last night were fun
Another collection:

Xuhle

Canada is one party consent, IE the party that records can be the consenting party.
Think anyone at this point that believing two party concent knows they can fake the shit of there meaning.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
fuck i fat fingered the quote: meant to reply to you.
Yes, the article does answer it from the perspective of someone recording their workplace like Selen, but the general law seems to encompass general recordings of two private citizens

It seems like the only way they could hammer Selen on the recording front would be if they somehow get to the point of arguing that she recorded things she was not privy to or supposed to recieve

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
"A Message from NIJISANJI EN" is now the most popular stream on Elira's channel. It is a literal black mark on the page of one of the OG EN Livers.:kurosanji:

8c047d83b6bfd2b5c9c782c6f4510407.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
"A Message from Black Company 2024 EN" is now the most popular stream on Elira's channel. It is a literal black mark on the page of one of the OG EN Livers.:kurosanji:

8c047d83b6bfd2b5c9c782c6f4510407.jpg
to be fair Pekora's most watched stream is the one were they address Rushia

This is just an inevatiblity when livers address drama
Also the sheer contrast to Vox being smug and VA-like in this compared to Marine crying when having to say that Rushia got shoah-ed, hindsight is 2020 but i doubt we will get revelations of the Mike/Mafu tier when Selen tells her side of the story

UberSoldat

Based on Riku's statement, they could salvage en with the western style management system i talked about way back when.
If that was the only thing to come out from this, after Selen's termination, then perhaps they could've been able to salvage so much more. As it stands now, Niji's foothold in the EN market is almost lost, and there's no going back to the glory days of 2021-2022. EN's dissolution is a matter of when, not if, perhaps it'll take place this year.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love

"The fuck do ya'll want"

To leave Doki alone, but nooooo they have to punish Doki and treat her like crap for like a month and then turn around and talk down to Doki saying "ShE nEeDs tO LeArNd AnD gRoW aS A pErSoN aNd MoVe oN".

Kurosanji can stop this right now by simply shutting up and let things die down.
you were not the only one before ike gave his shitty excuse for an statement you can hear big chungus and bitch incarnate talking about in the background for a few seconds and you can hear bitch incarnate chuckle
This what makes it soo nasty, these fuckers had the gall to call Doki there "friend" and here they are trying to make Doki suicidal again all over some petty bullshit. If their is someone who deserve to have those twitter platitudes thrown at, it's Kurosanji's psycho Talents.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
If that was the only thing to come out from this, after Selen's termination, then perhaps they could've been able to salvage so much more. As it stands now, Niji's foothold in the EN market is almost lost, and there's no going back to the glory days of 2021-2022. EN's dissolution is a matter of when, not if, perhaps it'll take place this year.
next week if were lucky

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
They will do what they did to ID and KR. Merge it into the main branch and chase the EN talent out of sheer incompetence.

UberSoldat

They will do what they did to ID and KR. Merge it into the main branch and chase the EN talent out of sheer incompetence.
KR actually benefitted from it, but it was ID that got the short end of the stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom