"What the fuck is IRC? What the fuck chat, is this before flip-phones or after flip-phones??; 'A decentralized messaging system' lol what does any of that mean!?"S.S. Isa

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Take a break for a few days and come back to this.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
it would be hilarious if nijis termination notice was written the way it was to preempt the signing of an nda.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Limkin

Absolutely no, anything of this sort is extremely illegal. At worst case she'd have to return when work visa expire.
Are we still working under assumptions Niji is afraid of breaking laws? Because there is a buttload of facts to the contrary. Not only that, but all you need to do is convince the person that they have no chance of winning a lawsuit and you never have to defend yourself from it. Black companies know what they do is illegal, they just don't care. It didn't work out with Selen and now they go scorched earth, trying different angles of attack. I can't trust anything that comes from Niji livers anymore, regardless if they are defending themselves or being bootlickers.

frz

cant believe she would support the world government like that

This is something that passed by me
Where did it confirm any bullying from Vox
The only talents that we know of, that were named in Selens Doc (probably reporting the harassment to managers) are Elira, Millie and Enna

Also, now that the issue the the ex-members is confirmed to be the real reason why the cover got pulled, I give a whole lot more credit to this screenshot that was shared
Previously, it got dismissed as fake and gay because that far, ex-livers appear in other members content as well, so why should it be an issue for Selen? But now, who knows anymore, really
fe8mpi.webp
It confirmed that selen was recording vox and put it in the legal document? Did you miss the entire I feel betrayed speech?
How else do you think Vox know he was being recorded?

UberSoldat

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Just noticed that the background is literally black and white, as if to tell us how black and white the situation is :dokiSmug:
literally self fulfilling prophecy

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Also, I have been doing a bit of NijiSister watching as it all happened. Have a small selection of reactions:

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a(also check the hidden replies on this one)

a

a

a
tJpYsPt6_o.png

a

I am happy that overall, the numbers prove this, NijiSisters on that level of delusion are a minority. But, they do prove that for a part of the audience, Nijis ploy of using the Livers as meatshields worked: Now they are so busy attacking other fans and pls pls pls do not harass the livers, they don't even think about critiquing the company

Also, just wondering how is anyone here in the Niji Discords? How are they reacting? Heard a wave of people left Pomu-cord shortly after this all happened, but I don't know what exactly lead to that

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Had a funny thought. Doesn't Black Company 2024 usually put Livers involved in lawsuits on break from streaming?

:ironmousekek:
I think that was specifically because they were trying to create a basis for actual damages.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Are we still working under assumptions Niji is afraid of breaking laws? Because there is a buttload of facts to the contrary. Not only that, but all you need to do is convince the person that they have no chance of winning a lawsuit and you never have to defend yourself from it. Black companies know what they do is illegal, they just don't care. It didn't work out with Selen and now they go scorched earth, trying different angles of attack. I can't trust anything that comes from Niji livers anymore, regardless if they are defending themselves or being bootlickers.
Nope, this thing can get their offices searched and all staff questioned in hours, and if they find some liver's private documents - whole company can be completely finished in days (before trials start). They dumb, but they wouldn't risk THAT disaster. This is literally human traffiking.

Last edited:

Xuhle

So I think we kind of figured some of this started with the art contest in May. But anyone know what the voice pack thinks was that vox mentioned? I don't typically get those to really know anything about it.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Eh, pretty much all big ones will tell (some already told) publicly and will repeat privately that they'd be glad to have no drama in their videos. But they have no choice in that matter if they want to do VT newd for a living
Then there's DN having a panic attack over how excited he is.
How bad was the recent fuckup of Black Company 2024? Let's put it in numbers...

The Elira video has been ratio'd HARD. With 743k views, 26k likes and 92k dislikes methinks NijiEN fucked up again.

The Riku Tazumi video ain't faring much better. It has 354k views, 12k likes and 44k dislikes.

Their stocks are going down (SELL SELL SELL!!!)

In a span of 5 trading days, they went down by 14.25%. To put it into numbers, their total stock value was around $2B so doing the math they lost about $200M worth of stocks in 5 trading days.

It's N E G L I G I B L E.

The subs culling are now reaching bad levels.

Official Black Company 2024 EN channel: 826k - 794k (32k lost subs)
Elira: 606k - 584k (22k lost subs)
Finana: 537k - 522k (15k lost subs)
Rosemi: 502k - 489k (13k lost subs)
Petra: 522k - 509k (13k lost subs)
Millie: 555k - 536k (19k lost subs)
Enna: 692k - 671k (21k lost subs)
Reimu: 449k - 436k (13k lost subs)
Vox: 1.39M - 1.38M (10k lost subs)
Luca: 1.08M - 1.07M (10k lost subs)
Ike: 992k - 982k (10k lost subs)
Shu: 953k - 944k (9k lost subs)
Alban: 703k - 697k (6k lost subs)
Uki: 632k - 627k (5k lost subs)
Sonny: 532k - 527k (5k lost subs)
Fulgur: 476k - 470k (6k lost subs)
Scarle: 378k - 368k (10k lost subs)
Maria: 444k - 432k (12k lost subs)
Aia: 320k - 309k (11k lost subs)
Kyo: 436k - 430k (6k lost subs)
Ren: 508k - 500k (8k lost subs)
Aster: 354k - 346k (8k lost subs)
Meloco: 372k - 368k (4k lost subs)
Kotoka: 321k - 318k (3k lost subs)
Ver: 219k - 216k (3k lost subs)
Hex: 295k - 293k (2k lost subs)
Doppio: 226k - 222k (4k lost subs)
*Didn't bother with Krisis and TTT as they're fairly new.

Looking at the numbers, the main channel and the clique girls lost the most subs. There's a chance it'll continue so God knows how many subs they will all lose. Overall, NijiEN lost 280k subs in a span of 1 week. It's negligible.

Final thoughts: NijiEN's management is SUPER INCOMPETENT. Right now they are in panic and damage control mode. They are getting shit on right now. Who knew that this would get fucking worse. I see no hope for this company. Knowing what Riku did with KR and ID, he'll just fold the branch and eat the loss but he did promise in his apology video that he'll fix things so we'll just wait and see.
The funny thing is that people with 1 million+ subs only update their count in intervals of 10k. So Vox and Ike may read as 10k loses so it could be nearly double that number for hem.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
So I think we kind of figured some of this started with the art contest in May. But anyone know what the voice pack thinks was that vox mentioned? I don't typically get those to really know anything about it.
Vox is referring to voiced recordings, possibly of meetings or general stuff, which is perfectly legal to do when you know people are coming after your ass, but her being Canadian I believe would have needed consent.

frz

maybe this one where she "exposes" that other liver uses scriptwriters.

Xuhle

Vox is referring to voiced recordings, possibly of meetings or general stuff, which is perfectly legal to do when you know people are coming after your ass, but her being Canadian I believe would have needed consent.
No he mentioned a voice pack in May as well when he was listing incidents. The April art contest, may voice pack and fall guys tournament.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Heard a wave of people left Pomu-cord shortly after this all happened, but I don't know what exactly lead to that
Screenshot_20240213_091406.jpg
The server was planned to be reopened as a general Niji discussion fancord or something but the situation has deemed doing so is a bad move and it'd be better to just preserve everything before it went to shit. Some of the mod team and the clippers (PomuPower Distribution Center, Nani, etc) left the server.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Canada is apparently a 1 party consent state so if she had her own consent for making a recording that involved herself and not her recording two or more parties that did not include her then its legal

Limkin

Nope, this thing can get their offices searched and all staff questioned in hours, and if they find some liver's private documents - whole company can be completely finished in days (before trials start)
Again, you think they will get reported to authorities and it will immediately proceed to investigation. You think it's a rational person with no emotional response who is able to clearly judge a situation. If it worked like this black companies wouldn't exist. All it takes is one bug guy with face red from anger shouting at the top of his lungs, how if you do not comply he will ruin your life, personally makes sure no one will hire you again, make everyone around turn against you and leave you in debt to the company so hard your grandchildren will pay for it.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Xuhle

maybe this one where she "exposes" that other liver uses scriptwriters.

If that is the case my God they got even prettier then what was thought possible case that is a literally nothingburger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom