"I took down my asmr videos on youtube because I found out that my family found them and they've been kind of using them to laugh at me 🥲"Alchemilla Menace

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuhle

This is probably a stupid thought and while nijisanji or the three idiots on does not deserve hope of coming back from this. What if they thought that the information from the legal document was going to be released was going to be by nijisanji, as a means of destroying any of the livers there still, not that it matters as they accomplish that by doing that stream as using the collective we. Basically making it blackmail material or get wactored worse then wactor.

Also at this point I think the entire company is missing three very important positions in jp work life, a PR team, a Legal team, and a "loud American" just to tell them how fucking stupid they are.

bjvlcyjsmzg21.png

Last edited:

Kilolo

GoodSmile pulled niji figures from EN and CN sites before this, now they probably gonna pull from JP site too.
not defending niji but if you often bought figurines/nendoroid as a non-japanese it's actually pretty common for some product to only available for their own country (yes, even thought the product is of EN branch livers)

this usually happened because either of
  • the product doesn't expected to sell much
  • they already have contract with a 3rd party distributor (let's say eBay or Amazon) to not selling those products directly to overseas customers
so yeah, Niji goods not available on US market doesn't mean anything at all.

frz

I haven't had the time to read the whole thread yet, so maybe it's already been addressed somewhere, but...

The management's complain about the music video having ex-livers in it. Which specific former members were shown in the video? And even if we ignore the part where they have absolutely zero say in what the company does with the characters that are 100% company owned, would any of them have any realistic issues with being shown in Selen's video?
Nina and mysta.
Note that they have been shown in other videos and streams before

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
How bad was the recent fuckup of Nijisanji? Let's put it in numbers...

The Elira video has been ratio'd HARD. With 743k views, 26k likes and 92k dislikes methinks NijiEN fucked up again.

The Riku Tazumi video ain't faring much better. It has 354k views, 12k likes and 44k dislikes.

Their stocks are going down (SELL SELL SELL!!!)

In a span of 5 trading days, they went down by 14.25%. To put it into numbers, their total stock value was around $2B so doing the math they lost about $200M worth of stocks in 5 trading days.

It's N E G L I G I B L E.

The subs culling are now reaching bad levels.

Official Nijisanji EN channel: 826k - 794k (32k lost subs)
Elira: 606k - 584k (22k lost subs)
Finana: 537k - 522k (15k lost subs)
Rosemi: 502k - 489k (13k lost subs)
Petra: 522k - 509k (13k lost subs)
Millie: 555k - 536k (19k lost subs)
Enna: 692k - 671k (21k lost subs)
Reimu: 449k - 436k (13k lost subs)
Vox: 1.39M - 1.38M (10k lost subs)
Luca: 1.08M - 1.07M (10k lost subs)
Ike: 992k - 982k (10k lost subs)
Shu: 953k - 944k (9k lost subs)
Alban: 703k - 697k (6k lost subs)
Uki: 632k - 627k (5k lost subs)
Sonny: 532k - 527k (5k lost subs)
Fulgur: 476k - 470k (6k lost subs)
Scarle: 378k - 368k (10k lost subs)
Maria: 444k - 432k (12k lost subs)
Aia: 320k - 309k (11k lost subs)
Kyo: 436k - 430k (6k lost subs)
Ren: 508k - 500k (8k lost subs)
Aster: 354k - 346k (8k lost subs)
Meloco: 372k - 368k (4k lost subs)
Kotoka: 321k - 318k (3k lost subs)
Ver: 219k - 216k (3k lost subs)
Hex: 295k - 293k (2k lost subs)
Doppio: 226k - 222k (4k lost subs)
*Didn't bother with Krisis and TTT as they're fairly new.

Looking at the numbers, the main channel and the clique girls lost the most subs. There's a chance it'll continue so God knows how many subs they will all lose. Overall, NijiEN lost 280k subs in a span of 1 week. It's negligible.

Final thoughts: NijiEN's management is SUPER INCOMPETENT. Right now they are in panic and damage control mode. They are getting shit on right now. Who knew that this would get fucking worse. I see no hope for this company. Knowing what Riku did with KR and ID, he'll just fold the branch and eat the loss but he did promise in his apology video that he'll fix things so we'll just wait and see.

Last edited:

niggaphil

not defending niji but if you often bought figurines/nendoroid as a non-japanese it's actually pretty common for some product to only available for their own country (yes, even thought the product is of EN branch livers)

• they already have contract with a 3rd party distributor (let's say eBay or Amazon) to not selling those products directly to overseas customers
If i remembered correctly, Luca figure and nendroid announcement had been made on Good smile EN facebook page. It would be strange that the luca prototype figure showcase would be mysteriously pulled off from the EN facebook page.

Edit:
With the GSC EN announcement link
could anyone archived it since i dont have computer with me?

The only reason i could think is the GSC EN decided not to share kurosanji merch news to avoid mass cancellation by twitter mobs

Last edited:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
How bad was the recent fuckup of Black Company 2024? Let's put it in numbers...

The Elira video has been ratio'd HARD. With 743k views, 26k likes and 92k dislikes methinks NijiEN fucked up again.

The Riku Tazumi video ain't faring much better. It has 354k views, 12k likes and 44k dislikes.

In a span of 5 trading days, they went down by 14.25%. To put it into numbers, their total stock value was around $2B so doing the math they lost about $200M worth of stocks in 5 trading days.

Official Black Company 2024 EN channel: 826k - 794k (32k lost subs)

Looking at the numbers, the main channel and the clique girls lost the most subs. There's a chance it'll continue so God knows how many subs they will all lose. Overall, NijiEN lost 280k subs in a span of 1 week. It's negligible.

Final thoughts: NijiEN's management is SUPER INCOMPETENT. Right now they are in panic and damage control mode. They are getting shit on right now. Who knew that this would get fucking worse. I see no hope for this company. Knowing what Riku did with KR and ID, he'll just fold the branch and eat the loss but he did promise in his apology video that he'll fix things so we'll just wait and see.
This is the correct type of numberfagging.

:shubaIapprob::kaelaapprob:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

They were listed in the EN shop for purchase/preorder, then removed. Hololive and indies etc stayed, only niji delisted. Can't brush it off as coincidence.
Parrot's video has dropped.
jkterjter in the thumb, instant approval!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

I'm getting an absolute kick out of Scarle losing more subs than Aster.

Xuhle

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Elira you fucking bitch. And you call yourself an One Piece fan???????????
cant believe she would support the world government like that
They literally confirmed Vox was bullying selen
Meanwhile, someone of Vox's statue, who is singlehandedly carrying the branch, can easily say no to that video. But he didnt because he was named as the one doing the bullying anyway.
This is something that passed by me
Where did it confirm any bullying from Vox
The only talents that we know of, that were named in Selens Doc (probably reporting the harassment to managers) are Elira, Millie and Enna

Also, now that the issue the the ex-members is confirmed to be the real reason why the cover got pulled, I give a whole lot more credit to this screenshot that was shared
Previously, it got dismissed as fake and gay because that far, ex-livers appear in other members content as well, so why should it be an issue for Selen? But now, who knows anymore, really
fe8mpi.webp

chihirogumi

I just found a JP translated video of the Elira stream, and holy shit I was not prepared for the amount of deepthroating of corpo boots I witnessed in the JP comments section. They're tarring and feathering all Dragoons/EN fans as onesided and over emotional hypocrites while blindly believing Niji's spiel. The fucking irony. Run translate apps over the comments and you'll see what I mean.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

How bad was the recent fuckup of Black Company 2024? Let's put it in numbers...

Official Black Company 2024 EN channel: 826k - 794k (32k lost subs)

The algo is going to be brutal on the channels for months from this.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I'm getting an absolute kick out of Scarle losing more subs than Aster.
Willing to bet this is because female fans are sticking around while the ones more likely to watch the females are leaving.

Twin Adder

Best get back to work parrot they can't stop shotting themselves in there face.
Nah his pinned comment says he's taking a short break but by the time he gets back there might be enough content for a part 3

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Had a funny thought. Doesn't Nijisanji usually put Livers involved in lawsuits on break from streaming?

:ironmousekek:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Disgusting gaijin, how dare you not bow to the glorious Imperial Army.

Lmao you think NijiEN has "months".
A couple. I'd expect AnyColor to close "EN" and bring a few into just "Nijisanji" main. Mostly Vox and graduate almost everyone else.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Just dropped off from the plane, and watched the Riku shitshow. Goddamn why am I away when fun shits happened? :dokiSmug:
Please get back on that plane and fly it into Niji-towers or the yacht and put them out of their misery.

niggaphil

Disgusting gaijin, how dare you not bow to the glorious Imperial Army.

Lmao you think NijiEN has "months".
This "Rrats" is getting real now :dokiSmug:XAZbXl5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom