"I don't want to be a dog, but when I talk I sound like an animal"Enna Alouette (speaking Mandarin)

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Name

:amepopcorn: this shit keeps getting better. :BibooPopcorn:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Bronze

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
At this rate she's definitely getting her nijisanji numbers back, with a possibility of more depending on how much the geniuses at the Yacht Club keep adding kerosene to their dumpster fire.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
And we thought bored ape yacht club was dumb money grab... turned out there is worse one!

wew

Male hag love!
She just wanted to play and stream some Neopets bros :depressedtako:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Niji is clearly trying to boost its precious former talent by continually keeping her in the headlines and playing the bad guy themselves.

It's the only explanation I have that doesn't require Niji management to be literal vegetables.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Also dont forget dramatubers, they are VERY thankful for the unending milk waterfall. tardsanji is into humiliation fetish, confirmed.
Khyo getting that silver button. Maybe even oh wait he's 89k already, Nousagi definitely. Hell, at this speed even Proctor might get silver button by the end of the year!
Sayu at 60k btw, also very likely button this year.

Last edited:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Where does this whole arc leave the Cover-Anykara joint counter slander thing.
Does it make it null now that Niji is the one doing the slandering?

Edit:
At least the memes are great as usual

Last edited:

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Also dont forget dramatubers, they are VERY thankful for the unending milk waterfall. tradsanji is into humiliation fetish, confirmed.
Khyo getting that silver button. Maybe even oh wait he's 89k already, Nousagi definitely. Hell, at this speed even Proctor might get silver button by the end of the year!
Sayu at 60k btw, also very likely button this year.
Yeah I'm trying my hardest to not give these dramafags views. It is difficult however when all the information is gathered in a single video that I can have on in the background and not have to read through twitter comments for the current happenings.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Yeah I'm trying my hardest to not give these dramafags views. It is difficult however when all the information is gathered in a single video that I can have on in the background and not have to read through twitter comments for the current happenings.
If only they got shit right and sidnt dumb down everything into "idels bad"
Remember, you are sharing a feeder with the Yamanbacattle every single time you give them a view

frz

I don't care how many more sexy birds they send, I'm not watching the rest of Phase Connect!

Wait Tenma and Shiina are Phase, fuck.
I must reiterate that Im not a phaseshill, I have never commented on the Pippa threads or any Phrase related thread. I have never watched Pippa or Temma. (I did saw some clips of Yuu because I'm curious since she has such a good design). I'm simply telling the NijiEn watcher to get out of that backstabbing shithole.
I'd pay actual money to find out what's leading to the continuous fuckups.
Very well documented at this point. January 2023 when they hired Harry. Check the other Black Company thread.

Azimov

I stand with NijiID! 🇲🇨
Where does this whole arc leave the Cover-Anykara joint counter slander thing.
Does it make it null now that Niji is the one doing the slandering?
cmiiw but to my knowledge the joint pact is more JP centered, so I'm not sure such thing is relevant for overseas fuckery like this

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Eh, pretty much all big ones will tell (some already told) publicly and will repeat privately that they'd be glad to have no drama in their videos. But they have no choice in that matter if they want to do VT newd for a living

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20240213-084434.png
Sometimes the quote just fits.

I think Scarle will probably be the next suspension, which is a shame because she comes off as yet another victim of kurosanji. If she wants to keep up the coombait-lite stuff though I'm sure VShojo could make room for her and her big tits :smugrys:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Guys, i think i know who Riku's US lawyer is;
Honeyview_Luxury yacht .png

"So I hear you are gleatest rawyer in arr of US?"​

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 14-36-57 Why Nick Licks the Bottle Explained.png

Yeash absholoutly, never losht a cayshe... fuck i love you so much Drexel... you and the bottle

One Lawlsuit later...

dammit nick.jpg

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Where you Yamanbas been when null needed a lawyer?
No-one with half a brain thinks Null can win the case so they wouldn't touch him with a 10ft pole.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Choco just released her duet with Mel.

Once again, the difference between recent terminations is outstanding

Selen is pretty much continually branded as menhera Judas by both the company and now the livers while literally nobody wanted Mel's termination and they still willingly let uploads of her content be highlighted even by official talent

Sporg

I haven't had the time to read the whole thread yet, so maybe it's already been addressed somewhere, but...

The management's complain about the music video having ex-livers in it. Which specific former members were shown in the video? And even if we ignore the part where they have absolutely zero say in what the company does with the characters that are 100% company owned, would any of them have any realistic issues with being shown in Selen's video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom