"Yeah, I know, because lots - lots here - lots here money. Money money. I love money."Sakamata Chloe

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

1707788487241.png
a

PemAloeKenzoku

I'm actually fucking baffled. I stupidly through, surely Niji aren't gunna sink this even fucking further. But here we are. Disgusting to hear Elira, Vox and Ike pulling the "Oh, wow is me, the documents that were meant to only be shared between lawyers somehow found their way to us" and the nerve to pull "We feel we weren't trusted." clearly there's a good fucking reason and its just been demonstrated,

I hope Doki's lawyer fucks them to the cleaners and back.

Xuhle

Elira is such a dumb bitch. Emphasis on dumb, and double emphasis on bitch.

With all this drama, you go out of your way to confirm that you're one of Selen's bullies by doing this at the same time as the Neopets stream that she's been so excited about? While confirming that Niji broke NDA? There's a limit to how stupid you can be. Why not just keep quiet and let it blow over? It would have eventually, barring any more big incidents.

The only thing I can think of is that management is coming for her, and she spitefully decided to hurt Doki one more time.
I dont know if i miss heard it ether but im pretty sure she even said that lawyer had, elira, enna, and millies dox. so i think that gets the full clique now.

I know for sure i heard hers and millies but might have just be putting in words now.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Vox made a big deal about how Selen apparently recorded convos with him without his consent/knowledge and held on to them, which may be important or may mean jack shit depending on the area & circumstances, but Niji & Doki both signing an agreement that her document (which contained personal info etc) was not to be shared with anyone other than those named and Niji immediately leaking it to what sounds like the entire EN branch and who knows who else is absolutely going to be used against them.
The hypocrisy of leaking private documents to the public while complaining about a recorded private conversation that has never gone public is insane. Retard must huff his own farts so much he's hemorrhaging braincells.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
How appropriate: a video of a completely black screen for a black company. You just know they personally 'asked' the talents who talked on the video to speak about this because they all have better and more 'convincing' voices than any Nijjer managers would, in the hopes that it would sway public opinion AAAAHH, OUR STOOOONKS!!! GET THE TALENTS ON THIS NOW!!! THREATEN THE ONES WE STILL HAVE! MAKE SURE THEY WORK IN SOME LEGAL THREATS!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think we should move all discussion to one thread, getting tired of seeing doubleposts and having to check 2(3) threads at once.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Jesus. There's not much to say after that.... Congratulations Pomu, you got the fuck out of there just in time, i guess?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Negzana

Jesus. There's not much to say after that.... Congratulations Pomu, you got the fuck out of there just in time, i guess?
I hope Rosemi and Victoria can jump ship at this stage they're the only two I feel bad for here

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
That was Vox
le retard of Vox akuma.

Now i know that manipulating statement "I was ready to graduate with Selen due to solidarity" Fuck that femboy I hope a Chinese fujo finds him and murders him (in Minecraft)

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Dude, I'm very late but I can't believe this. I just went back and listened to the first 14 minutes of Doki's Neopets stream, and she straight-up accuses Niji management of doing something illegal by sharing legal documents with the livers. EDIT: She starts talking about it around 7 min. Start at 9 min for the "illegal" accusation.

This is serious, man. I just don't know what to say.

Last edited:

PemAloeKenzoku

I hope Rosemi and Victoria can jump ship at this stage they're the only two I feel bad for here
Yeah, I hope Vivi gets the fuck out asap. Before she ends up as the next hitlist target for having Selen and Pomu as oshis

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
So Nijisanji dying in flames is the price to pay for more Gura streams, better than sacrificing another HoloJP

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I dont know if i miss heard it ether but im pretty sure she even said that lawyer had, elira, enna, and millies dox. so i think that gets the full clique now.

When Millie and Enna were speculated to be the clique, I was already thinking that Elira was involved as well considering how close those three are.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
You know you've done something wrong when the blue wigger comes out looking like the smartest of the group. Didn't even retweet the post.
:thatsracist:

thirteenorphans

Man I try not to be parasocial but I genuinely don't think I can watch anyone else in NijiEN the same again. I'd need concrete proof that Doki lied about everything and everyone to even begin to enjoy them again.

This sucks. I liked Elira and Enna, and recently started watching more Reimu after pizza shenanigans in GTA.

At least I still have Layla on the ID side of things. I just hope it doesn't turn out that she kicks puppies in her spare time or something.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Xuhle

When Millie and Enna were speculated to be the clique, I was already thinking that Elira was involved as well considering how close those three are.
Honestly not surprising as all three were friends irl before joining kurosanji

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom