"I just see peepees, what is going on OH IT'S A HOT DOG, oh I'm sorry... shut uuuuuuup!!!"Hakos Baelz

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
From what I've seen, he isn't even losing a lot. In fact, there's more support for him than ever because he already had this image of a frail, submissive guy who needed to be coddled and protected. Now that he's claiming he was abused and hurt, fans are running to his defense and demanding Mikeneko be hung and all that. Sure, he may lose some fans who thought he was their pure virgin boyfriend, but a majority of them saw him as this helpless doormat, which is kind of the picture he paints of himself in the blog.
Why do women have such shit taste ? :depressedtako:

Not-Username

Why is everyone focusing on the urn so much?
Even if she has the urn now. Between leaving the urn and the last evidence it could very well have found it's way back to her.
Mafu probably hand delivered it (or his lawyer)

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Saw a few of the MikeNeko defense force on twitter
Good luck to them, because that is a fight they won't win

But I would love to see a more conclusive piece of evidence, if the timeline of Ako and MikeNeko doesn't match, it would poke holes in Mafumafus story, but so far I have yet to see more proof other than "trust me bro"

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
What was the name of Mikeneko's biggest whale? I think it was Orca-something. I wonder how he's handling all of this.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
What was the name of Mikeneko's biggest whale? I think it was Orca-something. I wonder how he's handling all of this.
wait is her biggest whale actually named orca? :SelenHAHAhere:

The Rratarded Alt

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I want to wear both the mafumafu and rushia rings at the same time, and encase myself in the most powerful dark aura.
You will become uber-cursed by the spirits of gfe and bfe.
Mafu is a nobody (outside of Japan) and nobody cares about him. Rushia meanwhile is extremely entertaining to laugh at. Of course people are going to brush past a femboy nobody's crimes and go after the woman who sold engagement rings while married.
Reps proctor, do them. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it stops mattering.
Don't hate him because he's black, hate him because he's an awful human being.
And because he's black.

The Rratarded Alt

He has 4 tweets since @TinyKusa last mentioned him. More level-headed than one would expect.
foto_no_exif - 2024-01-26T155531.795.jpg
foto_no_exif - 2024-01-26T155535.497.jpg

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Last edited:

Autisticus

Orca used to donate more than he does now, but he was never her biggest whale. He, appropriately for an Orca, divides his attention and spends more on Chloe. He also isn't a unicorn or gachikoi and is generally unphased by drama.

Her biggest whale right now is probably Quix. It would have been Akhevan up until a couple months ago, but he didn't survive her last menhera episode.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Rejoice schizo unicorns, be the best NTR antagonist you can be! Spray tans for everyone!
I'd say that it might be time for an extended bulking cycle, but I doubt most of them need it.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
As far as I am aware, the only one who concretely name-dropped RushiNeko = Ako is Korekore right?
And everyone, both in the JP and EN net just ran with it? Or did other people back that claim up? What Name is that JP tabloid using that ran an article on mafumafus marriage?

Yeah, I Kore^2 has as much credibility to his name as any Anon on /vt/, as far as I am concerned
I will need more evidence from both parties going forward

Semi-related rrat going around:

MafuMafu is co-founder of Neo-Porte, with ShibuyaHAL. And he got Mike and her team suddenly banned from participating in the Apex custom a few months back.
:baeJam::baeJam:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Congrats Japan (?).

You've got your very own Depp v. Heard.

She's crazy enough to shit on the bed and text it to him.

:menhera:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
One of Pomu’s fan artist’s opinion in this current situation. I agree, menhera bitches cannot be fixed especially no matter how horny you are.

Attachments

• IMG_4057.png
    IMG_4057.png
    231.3 KB · Views: 167

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Top Bottom