"Not only do I enjoy armpits, but belly buttons as well!"Tsunomaki Watame

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Dude just told his fans he lied to them for years and everyone just brushes past it.

Mafu is a nobody (outside of Japan) and nobody cares about him. Rushia meanwhile is extremely entertaining to laugh at. Of course people are going to brush past a femboy nobody's crimes and go after the woman who sold engagement rings while married.

Stunned But Dumb

Stop the cope and kill yourself MiguelYamanba
Nah, let him write as he pleases. He's filling in blanks and has already called out a lie or two. Welcome back, btw Autisticus

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
looks like the parrot also knows about it now

frz

looks like the parrot also knows about it now

you were supposed to link the evanito tweet and sperg you seaYamanba :nehgah:. Im waiting

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Also, since I haven't seen anyone mention it so far, Mikeneko is currently going on her third week of being hospitalized for intestinal problems that rendered her unable to eat, so this drama popping up now is horrible timing and will probably end up having some bad results.
Maybe the hospital is a good place for her to be... I assume they have 24/7 staffing.
Mafu is a nobody (outside of Japan) and nobody cares about him. Rushia meanwhile is extremely entertaining to laugh at. Of course people are going to brush past a femboy nobody's crimes and go after the woman who sold engagement rings while married.
I would like him to be a nobody but the EN sphere knows him quite well. Part-owner of Neo-Porte, wrote Diamond City Lights, and most people remember him for the Rushia incident as well.

Awoogers

you were supposed to link the evanito tweet and sperg you seaYamanba :nehgah:. Im waiting
ill leave that to the others im just here to say Yamanba to every evanito post that i find here

also i blocked his black ass so im not seeing filth in my already filthy feed

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
purple.jpg

How about this dude then
ATTENTION. MENTION OF FALSEEYED HAS BEEN DETECTED. AS A RESULT, THIS AUTOMATED RESPONSE HAS BEEN TRIGGERED. HAVE A NICE DAY:

:lolcalmdown:

It's good to get this kind of perspective. Even if he has a bias in her favor, many of us also have a bias against her, so it's good to hear some thoughts from a differing viewpoint.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

IdenticalPlateaus

Aren't Japan's defamation laws weirdly strong in that you can still be successfully sued for damaging someone's career even if what you said was true? He seems to already be suing her so does that mean that she can't sue for the damage his lawsuit does? A defamation-ouroboros where they keep suing each other would be hilarious but that can't be how things actually work.

frz

Fine.

THere you go

I saw a different tweet... he talked about it
Ya fuck you made me look here have the cancer

1 fucking hour later from the "i'm not gonna talk about it yikes"

NOT EVEN GONNA ARCHIVE THIS WASTE OF INTERNET SPACE.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
The EN Utaite fandom is AWARE of his antics and they are still choosing to side with him
People are believing him just because they hate Rushia or love MafuMafu

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
No, it's good to poke holes in the story where they exist. Beyond Mafumafu almost certainly downplaying his own parts, the source is still just his own claims on a blogpost that doesn't even directly name Mikeneko (for all its hinted at heavily). It's good to get the other side and be sceptical of baseless dramafaggotry like this even if it seems likely and would be really big if it was all true.

Awoogers

Fine.

THere you go

Yamanba
Neger(dutch)
Neekeri
Nègre
Neger(auschwitz)
negro(pasta)
Negro(portugese)
Negrotei
негр
Negro(spanish)
Zenci
Негър
니가

Stunned But Dumb

Yamanba
Neger(dutch)
Neekeri
Nègre
Neger(auschwitz)
negro(pasta)
Negro(portugese)
Negrotei
негр
Negro(spanish)
Zenci
Негър
니가
At this point I'm just impressed at how many ways there are to say it

Awoogers

At this point I'm just impressed at how many ways there are to say it
not even that im still looking for other ways to say it

language is fun

also funny thing is that the hangul just translates to you in english in korean its pronounced niga

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Now imagine a timeline where the Discord yab never happened, and Rushia was still in Hololive, but the divorce and everything now still happened.

It'd truly be the final yab.
Yeah never fucking mind it aged so poorly :whatastory:

A

I for one can hardly wait for Evanit0's obituary.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Well this reached my circle of friends and they are just saying the same: "Since there are not names dropped speculations its useless"
This made me curious because i dont know who could have been his ex-ife then if its not the obvious suspect

Top Bottom