"All the fucking woman in Phase Connect are fucking gorgeous! This is the most prettiest woman company I've ever been, I can't believe, what the fuck even management woman!"Tenma Maemi

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Honestly I still feel bad for her. Girl is clearly mentally ill in some way and needs help, and her behavior is primarily self-destructive rather than harmful to others. She's not some pond-scum-type mess living in squalor and ruining every life they come across like your typical lolcow, she's just an unstable woman that desperately needs help as she makes every wrong decision. The only thing I can really say she's done that's something worth truly judging her for is the whole GFE thing, but that gets into your personal views on that kind of content. She's also likely not the best relationship partner, but to be frank I don't trust Mafu much either.

I can see why she'd have friends still sticking up for her or crying over her, but I can also understand why some of the other Holomems weren't exactly broken up over her termination.

Still, not exactly happy this got out. Sure, it's juicy, but she seemed to be doing better (that 4ch post wasn't wrong) and was hopefully on a much-needed upswing. No way is this going to help, lord knows the woman cannot mentally and emotionally handle shit like this.

I dunno, y'all, I wanna see her get better and bounce back, but the girl is her own worst enemy. Feels like she really needs some actual third party intervention. Not support like Kson had been giving her, but someone to step in and push her to get therapy and metaphorically slap some sense into her. But if she had a support system like that, she wouldn't be in this mess...

It's just sad, man... I can't even laugh, or get all hyped up for juicy drama. It's just rough to watch. If she were some some actively malicious bitch, sure, but she just seems like a troubled woman who can't get her shit together. I hope things get better for her, but that may be a pipe dream.
I don't have any optimism that she'll ever try to turn herself around and better herself, but it would be nice to see. I'm an asshole and find entertainment in watching people do and say dumb shit, but unless a person has done some really heinous shit, I'd always be happier to see a person get better and redeem themselves than them continuing to be a lolcow/lolcow-like. While I can't always bring myself to do so, unless some heinous shit was involved, I try not to hold someone's past against them if they've proven to be a better person in the present. Unfortunately, this doesn't happen very often.

Cheating in a relationship, especially while stringing along the partner being cheated on, is a pretty rough line for me. I have always hated infidelity, so if this part is true, it's hard for me to keep a shred of sympathy for her. But even then, while highly unlikely, it's not completely impossible for her to eventually straighten the fuck up and work on bettering herself and becoming a better person. I won't write her off completely, but I'm not holding my breath. She has a lot of work to do, especially if these allegations are true. But, I agree that I would like to see things get better for her. However, that's all completely on her to do. Life and others have already been kind enough to a person like her. She needs to put in the work.

Unless that eventually happens, I'll continue to laugh at the shit shows she creates like other lolcows I do the same with, but like with other lolcows that aren't too far gone to me, I'll still have a tiny bit of hope that she'll turn herself around at some point. But again, I'm not holding my breath on that.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This is going to be the year a vtuber either dies on air or is murdered. It's the only way to go up from where we're heading.
we already had people creating life on stream more than once so its only fitting that we have the opposite now

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
People are the same everywhere online and they will quickly side with someone alleging to be a victim of abuse, even if they only have one side of the story. The others, who think critically about these sorts of things and wait for more information to come out, are always going to be in the minority. Emotions and sending ass pats to people will always trump anything else.

This is a little bit of a different case because this isn't just internet drama of a Discord relationship - this is people who got married and divorced in real life. There's courts and paperwork involved. That paper trail might be how the gossip mag got ahold of this story in the first place, assuming mfmf (motherfucker motherfucker?) was going to have been content to keep this whole marriage under wraps (and I believe it, since it would have benefitted him in terms of him being able to bait gachikoi) and only made the blog post because he knew the magazine was going to be publishing the story. I don't know much about the working of Japanese courts but I assume that marriage and divorce registrations are public record.

As far as I am aware, the only one who concretely name-dropped RushiNeko = Ako is Korekore right?
And everyone, both in the JP and EN net just ran with it? Or did other people back that claim up? What Name is that JP tabloid using that ran an article on mafumafus marriage?

The bits of the story which point to A-ko being Rushia are:
  • MofoMofo says A-ko was an online personality.
  • He also says A-ko demanded he remain in constant contact with her via Line and Discord.
  • In February 2022, during the time Mofo was married to A-ko, Mofo messaged Rushia via Discord during that GTAV stream with Miko in which he says he's preparing to come back somewhere (presumably home).
So in order for A-ko to not be Rushia, Mofo must have been married to some entirely different mentally ill online personality, while still messaging Rushia about him coming home soon for some reason. If we take Mofo's blog post at its word, then it quickly strains credulity that this person could have been anyone else but Rushia.

Edit: The cat urn thing lines up too, apparently, but I don't know as much about that in terms of what Mike showed or didn't show on stream.

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Honestly, regardless of how small and petty it may seem, the whole thing with Henya while on her way out of VS put me completely on the side of "fuck Miguel, she'll never change". Before, I was kind of mid on her and sort of rooting for her life to turn around. So I am just gonna be on the side of "I dislike everyone involved in this and will thoroughly enjoy watching them wallow in misery of their own making". I believe every one involved is lying about the situation to some extent to make themselves look better. I figure there are enough pieces of truth sprinkled in that they are likely all just complete pieces of shit.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Lets wait for tomorrow to see if someone important drops her:)

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Honestly, regardless of how small and petty it may seem, the whole thing with Henya while on her way out of VS put me completely on the side of "fuck Miguel, she'll never change". Before, I was kind of mid on her and sort of rooting for her life to turn around. So I am just gonna be on the side of "I dislike everyone involved in this and will thoroughly enjoy watching them wallow in misery of their own making". I believe every one involved is lying about the situation to some extent to make themselves look better. I figure there are enough pieces of truth sprinkled in that they are likely all just complete pieces of shit.
I was originally of the same opinion but then Tenma yelled at Henya over not responding to DMs on stream

I think it's possible she really did message her and Henya didn't notice. Or she messaged her as Mikeneko and Henya had no fucking clue who that was.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think im only tentatively on the "side" of Mafu having some validty towards his claims somewhat only because he went through the effort of going to court for them.

But as everyone else has said, there are holes and the lack of response from the other party (Mike) including the inherent possibility of the woman being mentioned in his shit not being Mike since all we have is conjecture. Literally the first day of something that seems to be a shitshow in the making.
According to a comment in KF, that i cant confirm and seems bogus, the gossip mag allegedly had pictures of other holomems and their husbands at Mike's wedding, Kiwi comment link so that seems somewhat interesting, although we dont have any verifiable proof since the magazine has seemingly not been fully scanned/translated.

EDIT: Wedding picture rrat is from /vt/ and thus probably a dud/fake

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

I was originally of the same opinion but then Tenma yelled at Henya over not responding to DMs on stream

I think it's possible she really did message her and Henya didn't notice. Or she messaged her as Mikeneko and Henya had no fucking clue who that was.

Either way doesn't matter to me. That is not something she should be bringing up publicly on her way out after ghosting Henya herself after Henya joined VS.

The Rratarded Alt

I think im only tentatively on the "side" of Mafu having some validty towards his claims somewhat only because he went through the effort of going to court for them.

But as everyone else has said, there are holes and the lack of response from the other party (Mike) including the inherent possibility of the woman being mentioned in his shit not being Mike since all we have is conjecture. Literally the first day of something that seems to be a shitshow in the making, according to a comment in KF, that i cant confirm and seems bogus, the gossip mag allegedly had pictures of other holomems and their husbands at Mike's wedding, Kiwi comment link so that seems somewhat interesting, although we dont have any verifiable proof since the magazine has seemingly not been fully scanned/translated.

EDIT: Wedding picture rrat is from /vt/ and thus probably a dud/fake
"Here's some scans from a gossip mag covering the subject. People even say there is a picture facedoxing a bunch of holomems from a wedding! What? Scan what would be easily the most interesting part of this whole thing? Heavens, no."

Yeah, definitely smells like like BS 4chan made up.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Honestly I still feel bad for her. Girl is clearly mentally ill in some way and needs help, and her behavior is primarily self-destructive rather than harmful to others. She's not some pond-scum-type mess living in squalor and ruining every life they come across like your typical lolcow, she's just an unstable woman that desperately needs help as she makes every wrong decision. The only thing I can really say she's done that's something worth truly judging her for is the whole GFE thing, but that gets into your personal views on that kind of content. She's also likely not the best relationship partner, but to be frank I don't trust Mafu much either.

I can see why she'd have friends still sticking up for her or crying over her, but I can also understand why some of the other Holomems weren't exactly broken up over her termination.

Still, not exactly happy this got out. Sure, it's juicy, but she seemed to be doing better (that 4ch post wasn't wrong) and was hopefully on a much-needed upswing. No way is this going to help, lord knows the woman cannot mentally and emotionally handle shit like this.

I dunno, y'all, I wanna see her get better and bounce back, but the girl is her own worst enemy. Feels like she really needs some actual third party intervention. Not support like Kson had been giving her, but someone to step in and push her to get therapy and metaphorically slap some sense into her. But if she had a support system like that, she wouldn't be in this mess...

It's just sad, man... I can't even laugh, or get all hyped up for juicy drama. It's just rough to watch. If she were some some actively malicious bitch, sure, but she just seems like a troubled woman who can't get her shit together. I hope things get better for her, but that may be a pipe dream.
This is such a fucking cope Jesus...
I can't wait until rushinekomiguelzunako comes out with a pistol in each hand and confirms everything mafu has said but paints him as the bad guy. Honestly I don't give a shit about this drama, it's only tangentially vtuber related and if mikail wasn't an ex-holo then nobody would give a shit either. These are just two menhera e-celebs flinging shit at each other and rolling around in the mud like happens every day on the internet.
I wish Michael and everyone related to her could finally fuck off and disappear from public discourse because I'm tired of people beating the ossified remains of this damn horse.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
As a sidenote, remember you can be taken to court over saying things that are factually true in JP iirc.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
"Here's some scans from a gossip mag covering the subject. People even say there is a picture facedoxing a bunch of holomems from a wedding! What? Scan what would be easily the most interesting part of this whole thing? Heavens, no."

Yeah, definitely smells like like BS 4chan made up.
On the other hand, i did find the tweet from this general JP gossip/news account, takigare3, that did tweet out that they know about other vtubers with active relationships
Someone even archived this barely 5 hours ago, this account has 2.6 million followers, and is JP only, so its a big spotlight on this whole shitshow

Incidentally, in addition to Mikeneko, we have received information about other very famous Vtubers, both male and female, who are actually married, but we have not tweeted about them at this time because revealing them would not make anyone happy!

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I don't think so; Henya herself was very excited to talk to Nazuna and kept mentioning it any time her name came up. Even in random clips you can find Henya saying she was hoping for collabs - she put in a lot of effort to facilitate her presence too like translating the company Minecraft server to be Japanese bilingual. Maybe, maybe, Mikeneko messaged Henya but it overlooks the fact that Henya would certainly have messaged Nazuna and even had staff reach out.
There's just too much of an abundance of evidence to the contrary to Nazuna's claims that she wasn't welcomed at Vshojo, and regardless, it's incredibly unprofessional to leave it on that note for what was otherwise presented as an amicable separation like @The Rrat said. Maybe she does really think that's what happened, but considering Mikeneko's own character and pattern of behaviour when it comes to being the common element in burning groups and people she's associated with I'm not buying it.

Last edited:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
On the other hand, i did find the tweet from this general JP gossip/news account, takigare3, that did tweet out that they know about other vtubers with active relationships
Someone even archived this barely 5 hours ago, this account has 2.6 million followers, and is JP only, so its a big spotlight on this whole shitshow

Incidentally, in addition to Mikeneko, we have received information about other very famous Vtubers, both male and female, who are actually married, but we have not tweeted about them at this time because revealing them would not make anyone happy!

It smells like Bullshit
Nips also love these kind of dramas

The Rratarded Alt

In regards to that, I agree with this guy's reply:
foto_no_exif - 2024-01-26T185935.103.jpg

Either say who it is or don't bother bringing it up. Fucking retard.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
In regards to that, I agree with this guy's reply:
View attachment 62179

Either say who it is or don't bother bringing it up. Fucking retard.
They're doing it on purpose to stir up discussion and speculation. From that comes attention on which they will capitalize on. That's how they operate. Gotta leave things vague so people keep watching/reading and come back.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I pray we dont somehow get an event that tops her as being Menhera of the year 2024 at the rate things are going
Selen attempts an hero a second time and all vtuber fans suicide bomb Kurocolor HQ and the yacht at the same time?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
inb4 the tabloid magazine doesnt talk about just JP chuubas and we end up finding out Gura has a Puerto Rican husband and Calli has been dating a guy who is 4'9

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The world would be a slightly better place if all drama fags, Japanese, English, SEAmonkey or other, mass-purchased some ropes on Amazon.

Top Bottom