"French people don't have rights... know your position."Himemiya Rie

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Just by the title alone, it seems she's saying "nuh-uh" to Mafumafu's accusations. It might be referencing something else, but Mike is dumb enough to actually say this.

opera_HQtS5XoGaZ.png

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Just by the title alone, it seems she's saying "nuh-uh" to Mafumafu's accusations. It might be referencing something else, but Mike is dumb enough to actually say this.

View attachment 66704
Do you think she abused her 17 year old blind cat?

tgmslc

So did Mike get fired from Voice-Ore? is there any post about that?
She still shows up on Voice Ore's talent list, renamed "Koito Ria"? Quick Google search suggests that MikeNeko has rebranded yet again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240324-013244.png
    Screenshot_20240324-013244.png
    236.3 KB · Views: 11

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
She still shows up on Voice Ore's talent list, renamed "Koito Ria"? Quick Google search suggests that MikeNeko has rebranded yet again.
Koito Ria is the name she used for her voiceore's work, this has been public knowledge since the day she announced herself joining voiceore

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Stunned But Dumb

I just think its funny to be posting cute hotgirl videos attached to such a serious subject like the legal case for domestic abuse

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I don't think she is taking his accusations seriously.

Stunned But Dumb

I don't think she is taking his accusations seriously.
She isn't, but seeing as she tried to sue someone for much lesser crimes of... Let me check the documents right here... "Saying her age and also calling her creepy" you'd think she would have a little more consideration for accusations no matter how ridiculous they may seem

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
JAV companies ain't calling her for projects? She's got the perfect voice and body for that.

Not sure JAVs are made with beauty filters turned on.

Negzana

She's doing a watchalong, uninterested

I can't believe Mel hates Rushia

Negzana

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Negzana

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I look foward to the Hobo Miguel Arc because she wasted all of her money in lawyers

Stunned But Dumb

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Negzana

I woke up. It's past 10pm. I couldn't sleep a wink last night, and I probably fell asleep around the time the sun rose this morning. My pillow is damp with tears. I picked up my glasses lying on the futon, but the metal parts on both sides were broken and I couldn't use them. Yesterday, the news of the contract termination at the same time as the Russian military invasion shook the world. To be honest, as a fan, I was more preoccupied with that matter than the situation in Ukraine. I checked the official Cover Twitter account, timidly, wondering if it was all a dream. ...The official statement remains the same. I can't read the statement to the end because of the nausea and headache. Tears are overflowing and won't stop. There are still slanderous comments from anti-fans on Rushia's Twitter and YouTube channel, but there are just as many, if not more, comments from fans saying "thank you" and "good job." Humans are foolish, so while we're doing this, somewhere in the world, there are still conflicts and casualties. But Rushia, your existence is the hope of people all over the world. The proof is that there are many comments not only in Japanese but also in foreign languages. I'll tell you, Rushia. Thank you for all your hard work so far. And thank you so much. We fans will never forget you, and we won't change our favorite. If we did change our favorite, you would threaten us with your wide-eyed gaze and a knife in your hand again (lol). We fans are eternal, Rushia. The bond between Rushia and our fans is stronger than any other VTuber. So please sleep in peace. Good night, Rushia. I love you, Rushia. Thank you, Rushia. ...I tried to think of some cool words to say to you, but I'm sorry, I just can't. I can't imagine a daily life without Rushia. Will I never see your lovers' quarrels with the captain or the leader's teasing again? I don't want to... I don't want to, Rushia. Please don't go away, Rushia. Please. Don't leave me behind. You're so mean to leave me behind, Rushia. I've never felt as though I wouldn't mind being stabbed to death by you as I did today. Why do you have to be gone, of all people? Why you, and not me? The world wouldn't change at all if I was alive. But you, Rushia, are different. You've always spread smiles and happiness to the world. In fact, the war started as soon as you left. You are indispensable to this world, Rushia. Please, Rushia, come back... Without you, this world will be ruined. Oh, God. This is my lifelong request. Please help Rushia somehow. I don't care what happens to me. But please, please help Rushia. Please... It's too convenient to pray to God only at a time like this, even though you have no interest in religion at all. There's no point in me whining. I have to do what I can. I have a mission to wake up the masses who are misled by conspiracies. I can't believe any of those official statements. I think only true fans can understand this, but Rushia is a really honest and good girl. She would never betray her fellow Hololive members. This is a trap. A trap set by a mastermind who doesn't like Rushia. A conspiracy to get rid of Rushia and start World War III. I'm sure the cover official, Mafumafu, and Korekore were all used by that mastermind. Someone sent a message to Rushia using Mafumafu's icon and made Mafumafu give a false explanation. Thinking about it calmly now, there's no way that Rushia, who is the number one fan, would date Mafumafu in the first place. It's strange, right? And this time they had Korekore, who had nothing to do with them, send out a fake situation. To make it look as if Rushia had leaked confidential information to Korekore. After that, they prepared a woman named Mikeneko who only had a voice similar to Rushia, and created the illusion that Mikeneko = Rushia. At that time, Rushia must have had difficulty eating and walking. Yet Mikeneko opened a YouTube channel and uploaded selfies to Instagram. This contradiction proves that Rushia and Mikeneko are different people. Once Rushia's credibility has been destroyed, the final step is to strip Rushia of all authority and erase her, who has made official statements without question. That's roughly what they've planned. If a powerful person in the underworld speaks out, it's easy to witch hunt in the name of justice. In the end, everyone is just a puppet being manipulated by online rumors. That's why I'm going to bring everyone back to their senses and rebuild the world so that Rushia can return home in peace. I'll fight to the last man, for the pride of my fans. I'm not going to let Rushia end up being treated like the bad guy. I'll be waiting for you, Rushia. Just as you saved the world, we'll save you this time. Someday, for sure... for sure...

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Top Bottom