" - le retard de Vox Akuma -"Nijisanji notice about Vox being late in French

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Negzana

1000002851.png
1000002852.png

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Friend is silly

a
local
mikenekofriend.jpg

It's an apology letter. Basically, friend acknowledges her post stirred everyone up and mikeneko should have posted something not her. I wonder if her husband got shit or something. Info from @frzned
So I have been curious about who this sakupan is.
But there isn't much info out there as she is relatively small and unknown vtuber
- She's one of the only 2 known friends of mikeneko, the other one being muramako. People were talking about her back in jul 2023 in mikeneko /vt/ thread. So this isn't some random grifter. From what they were talking about, they found each other under a totsumachi where Nazuna called in and she talked about male collabs which enraged the cucked unicorns of mikeneko
- Sakupan and Mikeneko has never collabed afaik, unless youtube search engine failed me. And they have so little interaction people thought they already had a fall out.
- She's publicly married to Karasuma, a 894k subbed youtuber. He has a ... uh OG runescape model as his avatar, no live 2D but likes to make animations of it to represent himself. Seems like his speciality is reviewing shit games.

- Vtuber debuted on march 2022, had 8k-ish subs in 2022, now sits at 41k subs, honestly pretty good sub gains for an indie, but having a popular vtuber husband who often collab with her might be the reason why
- Account creation date 2015, self-claimed 28 years old on vtuber info, might or might not be kayfabe

Unrelated but in my research I found another Sakupan, seems clearly someone else, an old NND content creator turned ASMR twitcaster who apparently collabed with Rika/not-mel. Here is her twitter handle.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Crossposting Mikeneko's own statement:

Miguel cat made a statememt

I am sorry for the trouble and inconvenience I have caused you. Recently, I was told unjustified things in a dispute with the other party, I was deprived of my favorite job, and I was suffering and unstable every day due to a large amount of slander generated by taking one side's opinion into consideration. That day I had various flashbacks and impulsively took a large dose of medication. It seems that a friend in the neighborhood who knew of my situation rushed to the hospital and called an ambulance. He seemed to accompany me all the way from the emergency transport to the doctor's explanation and discharge from the hospital. I really appreciated it because I was in a coma until I was discharged from the hospital. The hospital recommended that I continue to stay in the hospital, but I was able to leave with the promise that I would definitely go to the psychosomatic clinic the next day and that my friend would accompany me when I went home. Please refrain from slandering my friend or anyone else involved.
I am sorry that my weak heart has caused you, the viewers, to worry so much. I am really, really sorry for disappointing you, even though you have always supported me. I will do my best to keep my mind strong until the conflict is settled, and I will continue to make hospital visits to get the results.
I can't talk about the details because we are in the middle of a dispute, but there has been a considerable increase in speculative slander based on one-sided opinions. I would appreciate it if you could refrain from making any arbitrary statements until the dispute is settled.

Translated with DeepL.com

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Does she know what the meaning of the word Slander is

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
99% of people can't tell the difference between libel and slander, let alone what they actually entail. I believe a new definition will mutate along, the same way how "gaslight" became an accepted way of expressing "person did something to me I did not like"

God's Strongest Dragoon

99% of people can't tell the difference between libel and slander, let alone what they actually entail. I believe a new definition will mutate along, the same way how "gaslight" became an accepted way of expressing "person did something to me I did not like"

Negzana

She's probably about to menhera out over the fact she can't be part of this

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Negzana

Shocking that she still gets such a loyal audience. Maybe she could be fixed if a man who wasn't an alien twink femboy came into her life and fixed her by force.

Call dibs on it not being me, fuck no.

Watching her video and why is she so good at emotional manipulation it actually angers me

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Shocking that she still gets such a loyal audience. Maybe she could be fixed if a man who wasn't an alien twink femboy came into her life and fixed her by force.
I personally don't really consider battered wives "fixed", tbh.

niggaphil

nah, same old shit, she is back to streaming again with different skinsuit :dokiSmug:

hylic

Mike cat is streaming elden ring as nazuna, chat is barely moderated, people are making DV jokes, she's ignoring the haters and putting on full burikko energy.

Hell yeah dude

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

MFMF talks about it
Report.
I have been sued back by the person I am suing in court, but I was told by the police that "when a complaint is received, the police are obliged to accept it and investigate", so there is nothing to worry about! (Of course, I won't be arrested either.)
(Of course I won't be arrested.) Of course I have evidence and proof of what I have said, and the court case I have brought is progressing without a hitch, so please don't worry!
I've heard from lawyers that court cases for disclosure of information are not easy to get through, and if it's disclosed, it's illegal in many cases.

I mentioned it this time because there were many people who were concerned about it!
Sorry for such a gloomy topic again...
I know it will take a lot of time, but I'll report back when it's settled!
He seems very confident about this
Also Archives sites arent working for me so please someone archive this

crossposting from general

Negzana

Made a joke about this earlier but this is just pathetic

1711171390320957.png

Even if this is just a joke, it's sad. Really wanting to make that Rushinekozuna thread now.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Negzana

I remember hearing a rrat that she crashed her company before Hololive in a similar way that her termination in Hololive might have damaged it. I am absolutely unsure if it's true, might be a schizorrat or fucky translation of Japanese rrats. She adoes appear to have a checkered past even before Hololive though and I wanted to make something going in depth on that after research.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So did Mike get fired from Voice-Ore? is there any post about that?

Negzana

So did Mike get fired from Voice-Ore? is there any post about that?
Reading on /vt/ it's an agency not an actual job they just find and do the paperwork for gigs for her, but if no project wants to pick her up well neither get money.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Reading on /vt/ it's an agency not an actual job they just find and do the paperwork for gigs for her, but if no project wants to pick her up well neither get money.
JAV companies ain't calling her for projects? She's got the perfect voice and body for that. Imagine she screams like this whenever she gets pounded by those tiny jap dicks:

Music for your soul, like a banshee going for the kill. Must be what it's like when she screwed that utaite twink.

Negzana

Still one of the funniest /vt/ copypastas to me
Rushipasta.PNG

Top Bottom