"Which is why I was, um... which is why I was sigh googling; Do you have any idea how degrading it is to go through pages and pages of furry dragon milfs?... I'm a changed woman"Juniper Actias

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

httn

Hag enthusiast
Reposting this from General.
Mike just tried to kill herself

TL: "Tweeted with permission.
Mikecat (@95rn16) attempted suicide and was taken to hospital.
There was a possibility of police protection and long-term hospitalisation, but I promised the hospital that I would see him until his next visit and he was discharged.

It's easy to kill someone's heart with slander.
Please don't take away my friends."

Negzana

Reposting this from General.
Really praying she goes to that nunnery now. I really want to see her improve her mental health and hope it's not too late

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Negzana

Rushia might be an adulterous basket case but I never would wish harm on her. She's still salvagable as a human being even if she's beyond flawed. Hope this is the final wakeup call for her and she tries to turn her life around.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Rushia might be an adulterous basket case but I never would wish harm on her. She's still salvagable as a human being even if she's beyond flawed. Hope this is the final wakeup call for her and she tries to turn her life around.
No shes just gonna waste her money and sue harder and more often and then die an old lady broke and with a tarnished image

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
shes way past the point of no return now shes gonna live through the consequences of her actions whether she wants to or not

Negzana

Orca's last tweet

shes way past the point of no return now shes gonna live through the consequences of her actions whether she wants to or not
Kinda hope the consequences is being institutionalized

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
She also posted a recruitment tweet as Nazuna recently

Considering all the drama I dont know if her Mikeneko artist will continue drawing her. That might be why she is Nazuna again. Another vein of stress for Michael Cat.

I could have sworn she had another Nazuna tweet about asking people to draw her or something but maybe it's brain rot

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
The other tweets are linked. Can't back them up now.

Nevermind looks like the general got them. Anyone know what memes she's on about? Girl needs some chill. She was just doing a IRL stream the other day and seemed OK.
This kind of stuff is the thing that scares me, it's not funny anymore if this is true.

If this is a joke or a ruse made from her part or another party that wants to drag her name through the mud again, shame on them.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It's really impossible to know what's true with Michael at this point in time. Just hope for the best/hope she stays out of trouble.

Negzana

Yes Mikeneko is a liar
Yes Mikeneko is an adulterous whore
Yes Mikeneko shifts between personas just to flee drama
Yes Mikeneko is paranoid to the point of potential mild schizophrenia
Yes Mikeneko manipulates her whales to follow her to the ends of earth like a pied Piper
Yes Mikeneko goes on chans to slander people
Yes Mikeneko would make a British person proud with how fucked her teeth are

but she still maybe, just maybe, can be fixed

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Thank god she attempted this outside of Holo, holy shit yagoo dodged a nuclear missile with this bitch. Once a menhera, always a menhera.

Negzana

Thank god she attempted this outside of Holo, holy shit yagoo dodged a nuclear missile with this bitch. Once a menhera, always a menhera.
Aloe is/was menhera but she seems to be doing well

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah because Aloe actually worked on herself and tried getting better, she got to her lowest point and crawled her way back up. Mikenhera is just a highly vindictive bitch who tries to sue people and foams at the mouth at the slightest bit of criticism or supposed bullying.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
the thing that separates them both is that delu actually got help from people and she herself wanted to change for the better so she got better

now el menhera miguel gatito is such a thickheaded bitch who cant think two for two and will always try to drag everyone with her down when the push comes to the shove unlike delu who actually stopped for a while,got all the help that she needed,got better and is now in a very good place compared to where she was years ago

a stark contrast on the other green woman

the other one moved forward from her past and the other is stuck by it by her own volition

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I don't know if I'd say dodged, they definitely didn't walk away from that without some radiation poisoning.

Negzana

I don't know if I'd say dodged, they definitely didn't walk away from that without some radiation poisoning.
I wonder if there are still anti-corpo-fags who are convinced her termination is absolute proof all corpos are evul

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
God damnit mike wrong year. :depressedtako:
I can't believe I possibly called it, her trying to anhero over drama seems to be the only thing she would do after falling off her pedestal.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I wonder if there are still anti-corpo-fags who are convinced her termination is absolute proof all corpos are evul
Most likely, I saw a couple of rando miniscule dramafags on yt shitting on all corpos, but I think the sentiment is fostered by Niji more than anything.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
They probably wanted Cover to go, "Thank you Rushia for trying to dox your own coworkers now here's the Rushia IP for you to use free of charge plus we're "paying back" every cent we took for our share."

Top Bottom