"You can slap me but not the sandwich"Ouro Kronii

Mascot Thread v2: Brown Woman Good Edition

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
So, real question: how would we want to integrate a mascot into the site (if it’s not just for merch)?

Spitballing
  1. Integrate the design into the logo (I can redesign the logo a bit based on what we get)
  2. Put the design to the right-side of the logo
  3. Put them in the header on the right side of the page, unconnected from the logo (meh)
  4. Just wait and figure it out when the time comes you retard

God's Strongest Dragoon

So, real question: how would we want to integrate a mascot into the site (if it’s not just for merch)?

Spitballing
  1. Integrate the design into the logo (I can redesign the logo a bit based on what we get)
  3. Put them in the header on the right side of the page, unconnected from the logo (meh)
5. Every 100th post someone makes, have the mascot pop up and tell them to get some help.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Spitballing

When we inevitably become a vtuber agency, she will be the flagship model used for branding at the head of the talents as Gen 0.

Voiced by Anastasia Bila, of course.

:depressedtako:She'll be back with her smokes one day.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She will be the protag of the asylum animated series, a wacky slapstick romp with one episode dedicated to each inmate.

God's Strongest Dragoon

She will be the protag of the asylum animated series, a wacky slapstick romp with one episode dedicated to each inmate.
Is the Reticule episode just going to be 26 minutes of her bludgeoning him with a rock?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Is the Reticule episode just going to be 26 minutes of her bludgeoning him with a rock?
A 45 minute Christmas special of him being castrated then being skinned alive on the tune of holy night

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I know most people are gonna pick the ones they wanna fuck, or whatever, but a mascot should have a simple design that gets across what it is they represent. If you're going for a psych ward nurse, 2, 4 and 6 seem like the best choices. Conveys the idea at a glance without either needing to figure it out (nurse motif too downplayed in favor of other aspects) or getting distracted by other elements (other visual archetypes conflicting with the message, psych ward nurse theme nonexistent, etc.)

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
13 to 15 seem to best the best of the bunch overall I like the pilldog 2 has though the mid size ones 13 and 15 have seem more fitting i also like the splots of blood 10 has Animal features seem to be heavy rabbit with one fox did we want an animal girl I do not remember I know proctor wanted a fox girl of some kind. I like the messy hairstyle of 5 i also think some sort of hairtie is appropriate tho.

stassy

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I know most people are gonna pick the ones they wanna fuck, or whatever, but
I picked the ones least likely to land me in jail, or whatever.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Number 15 has that "I'm fed up with this lunacy, but I have to finish my internship" look, so that one. Of course, the @Kourai Pilldog from page 4 is a must imho. I would also refrain from rabbit ears in general...Pippa doesn't need to dominate everything here (though she certainly could use an asylum stay).
Pilldog is by @HuskT . I didn't make that clear in my first post.

I wonder if Pilldog is skewing the votes, as many of the options don't have it "by default" even though Proctor has said elements can be combined. Even if there's no skew, Pilldog is a must. My vote is 6 + Pilldog.

Did You Know

It's morally right to make fun of Unitards

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Spitballing
Can we replace the these with the mascot?

Edit: Also, maybe new users need to click on the transparent image of the mascot when they show up? Like this but like, better.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If it does become fifteen (and I think it's pretty clear that it will), I'd like to state for the record that one of the reasons I picked her is her (by anime girl standards) moderately modest chest. Not fond of enlarging it.

I could see her with the hair of 3 or 13, but not with a larger chest.

Also, 11 is basically just Kirsche, is she not?
Please stop reminding us that you were a brony :depressedtako:
You're now aware that @Scoots' name references a character in the show.

Stunned But Dumb

You're now aware that @Scoots' name references a character in the show.
???

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
So what are the odds we just end up naming her Fifteen (the current winning number).

God's Strongest Dragoon

So what are the odds we just end up naming her Fifteen (the current winning number).
I would rather we not because saying "She's Fifteen" is going to warrant a visit to the FBI party van.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I would rather we not because saying "She's Fifteen" is going to warrant a visit to the FBI party van.
Lima belas then. Matches Asylum demographics and keeps the FBI off our backs.

Top Bottom