"1,2,5? What happened to 3,4?"Gawr Gura

Mascot Thread v2: Brown Woman Good Edition

No Name

View attachment 36448View attachment 36449
Okay I looked over the suggestions here and this is what I cooked up as a concept sketch. Important elements:
-fox/rabbit elements for thread favorites Pippa and Kirsche
-hidden kiwis in the hair and calipers (maybe she could use them to measure something on her clipboard or practice phrenology on patients)
-pill armband
-chains on the neck and waist to indicate that she is both a nurse and a patient
-dead tired eyes both to represent hagdom and the fact that she is done with your shit
-small irises compared to the eyes to make her look a bit crazy
-Camel cigarettes, Jim's favorite
Finally for the name, I really like the suggestions given by @2DUM4U and @Scoots. The Nurse Ratched reference works on multiple levels. I changed it to Rratchet as a reference to the wrench that mods get under their name. Maybe we could put a little icon of her in bonk notifications and mod edits with a little blurb saying something like: Rratchet chan says "If you horny post again you'll get the enema tonight!"
While I like the design, I kinda feel it's leaning too much into becoming a forum waifu instead of a mascot.
When I think mascot, I'd like something more along the lines of FF7R's Stamp or like a cereal mascot.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I had an idea to iterate on the "pill dog" idea. While I do like the idea of a dog I feel like a robot mascot, like the Servbots from Mega Man Legends or the Blue Badger from Ace Attorney, would fit more appropriately for the "run down asylum" aesthetic. Maybe it should be a bit more complex than this basic doodle, but my thought was basically that he's not just a mascot, but an actual robot made to remind patients to take their medication. He carries around a pill bottle and shakes it, like the usual sektur/Ralph joke.

pillbot2.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Foxnursepng.png
Foxnursepngglasses.png

Its impressive the type of shit you can do with AI and a little photoshop.

More AI image dump:
{{1girl}}, {fox ears}, {{{nurse}}}, {{{{bags under eyes}}}}, {{{exhausted}}}, nu s-64136271.png{{1girl}}, {fox ears}, {{{nurse}}}, {{{{bags under eyes}}}}, {{{exhausted}}}, nu s-3211367436.png{{1girl}}, {fox ears}, {{{nurse}}}, {{{{bags under eyes}}}}, {exhausted}, nurse  s-3029959996.png
1girl, {fox ears}, {{{nurse}}}, {{{{bags under eyes}}}}, {{{exhausted}}}, nurse  s-320848869.png1girl, {fox ears}, {{{nurse}}}, {{{{bags under eyes}}}}, depressed, {{{exhausted s-3527556275.png1girl, {fox ears}, {{{nurse}}}, {{solid eyes}}, {{{{bags under eyes}}}}, depress s-3102708342.png
1girl, fox ears, {nurse}, {{solid eyes}}, {{{{bags under eyes}}}}, depressed, {{ s-1579347079.png

1689662607231.png

Let me know if you like any of those. I can change the colors if you are looking for a color swap.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
While I like the design, I kinda feel it's leaning too much into becoming a forum waifu instead of a mascot.
When I think mascot, I'd like something more along the lines of FF7R's Stamp or like a cereal mascot.
Plenty of mascots are just people
Screenshot_20230717-234307.png
Screenshot_20230717-234054.png
Screenshot_20230717-234212.png
Screenshot_20230717-233924.png
Screenshot_20230717-233848.png

View attachment 36458View attachment 36460

Its impressive the type of shit you can do with AI and a little photoshop.

More AI image dump:
View attachment 36461View attachment 36462View attachment 36463
View attachment 36464View attachment 36465View attachment 36466
View attachment 36467

Let me know if you like any of those. I can change the colors if you are looking for a color swap.

Some of those are pretty good but I hesitate to make the mascot a loli

It's an inevitability the mascot is gonna get got by R34

I'd rather the target be something that doesn't get one put on a list

Last edited:

Steiger

Coming along for the ride
Early Adopter
Started running AI again and this is the exact expression I'm thinking of when I imagine some retard telling her about his favorite virtual anime girl for the nth time that week
00004-4176097863.png

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Couldn't quite get the "done with life" expression I wanted and it's a bit bland and unimaginitve.
OK, I admit I just wanted a picture of someone holding that stupid dog.

nurse1.pngnurse2.png

Also the pin on the apron which is a kiwi but the other kind so as to not be completely obvious.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
i mean a forum wife is exactly what proctor wants considering he outright outed wanting a fox or bunnygirl.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Here's @ChilChakSack's one. Again it's without any kind of editing or refining, so don't mind the small details. Just pretend the chains and other things are there.

grid-1760.png grid-1763.png grid-1766.png
I'll admit I'm not too keen on the rabbit ears fox tail combo and would rather see one or the other. Obviously fox girls are superior and anyone who disagrees is wrong, but I feel like anything other than white or light brown/blonde looks weird on a fox tail, and I'm feeling like this character looks best with dark hair, which went well with the rabbit ears on the last design.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
To be fair, however, this forum is quite literally about anime waifus.

No Name

hylic

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
ok i skimmed the thread, heres a sexy anime pill sketch

sexpill.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I still like pill dog the most
Pill dog is being heavily considered as the mascot's hallucinatory companion which I hope happens

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Couldn't quite get the "done with life" expression I wanted and it's a bit bland and unimaginitve.

View attachment 36479View attachment 36480

Also the pin on the apron which is a kiwi but the other kind so as to not be completely obvious.
Try "Emotionless" or "Expressionless" and "bags under eyes"

Some of those are pretty good but I hesitate to make the mascot a loli

It's an inevitability the mascot is gonna get got by R34

I'd rather the target be something that doesn't get one put on a list
Who cares what people do with it. Its going to happen anyways. I like the Brazil-chan mascot that the design elements can just be placed on any bodytype and its still recocnizable as the mascot.

1689715637717.png1689715659405.png1689715690241.png1689715706000.png1689715729249.png

I used @Clem the Gem girl (masked the hands holding the pill dog) and ran the regular fox prompt.
1girl, {{fox ears}}, {{{{bags under eyes}}}}, {exhausted}, nurse cap, {{masterpi s-2405903278.png1girl, {fox ears}, {{{{bags under eyes}}}}, {exhausted}, nurse cap, {{masterpiec s-3425760183.png1girl, {fox ears}, {{{{bags under eyes}}}}, {exhausted}, nurse cap, {{masterpiec s-3903405645.png

Last edited:

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
I'm going to go against the grain and suggest the happiest most genki cheerful design, but dressed up in a pill bottle.
Late but I second a happy design. We can do alternates where she looks like her job wrangling all of us is kicking her ass but she needs to be happy.

View attachment 36479View attachment 36480

I'm a fan of pill dogo. I'm also a fan of her just being a girl. I think the antro thing is a little overdone especially if it's a dog or cat type. If we do want to go that route I say that we go with an animal less used like a sloth with a gentle dopy grin and long arms to hold all us retards safe.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'll be formalising my design request on Friday or Saturday.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Think we should have a poll?

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Whatever it turns out to be, I've just got one thing to say.

Silly Pilly love.
Pilly_by_HuskT.png

Top Bottom