"Oh mah gawd is that Garrus? That's Garrus! He's in the cover! I can fuck him, can I? I can... hahaHaHAhaha I can... no don't say 'grooming' hahaHAhaha I can butter him up and then he'll instantly like me in Mass Effect 2 haHaHAHAhahahah"Selen Tatsuki

Mascot Thread v2: Brown Woman Good Edition

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Am I crazy or do I recall seeing a mascot that was basically a pudgy dog with the same yellow and red coloring as the favicon somewhere on this site? I remember thinking that was really cute. But it sounds like you're looking for something more anthropomorphic - a TVA-tan, if I may.
Yes, that existed. And I do prefer something like this over an anthropomorphic mascot, but majority rules.
1689520582860.png

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Yes, that existed. And I do prefer something like this over an anthropomorphic mascot, but majority rules.
View attachment 36191
This is the ideal mascot. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

I see from the link that his name is "Pilly", so I'm going to call him Silly Pilly.

Honestly though, it's a bit too positive and upbeat to represent the forum. Maybe some eyebags and a cigarette? It can also be a sidekick like in the original post, or an alternate secondary form of the mascot, like Korsche is to Kirsche.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Here's a concept for Asylum-chan going off the suggestions and vibes.
Feel free to work off of this as well.
View attachment 36182
That's... actually pretty close to a discarded Cover design (second one):

Discarded.jpg

Shame they never found a VA for her, btw.

But yeah, I really like the look you gave her.

No Name

Its the mascot going to be cute? I think it needs to reflect the mind of the indivuals of this forum
I want a mascot that looks like it's either sick of being here or simply tired of its job.
View attachment 36191
That's pretty adorable ngl, a animal companion could very much work.

I really don't want it to turn into somebody's horny waifu dream.

TVA isn't nearly as pessimistic as other parts of the fandom, so perhaps something dreary isn't the way to go.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Going to just drop shit here. Will try to refine or work towards something when I get back home.

Inmates

1girl, {chibi}, fox ears, short stack, {{{{straitjacket}}}}, drugs, pill, sittin s-2445706654.png1girl, {chibi}, fox ears, short stack, {{{{{{{straitjacket}}}}}}}, drugs, pill,  s-3782929533.png1girl, {chibi}, fox ears, short stack, {{{{{{{straitjacket}}}}}}}, drugs, pill,  s-4275474225.png1girl, {chibi}, fox ears, short stack, {{{{{{{straitjacket}}}}}}}, drugs, pill,  s-1455198804.png1girl, {chibi}, fox ears, short stack, {{{{{{{straitjacket}}}}}}}, drugs, pill,  s-1455198801.png

Nurses

1girl, {chibi}, fox ears, short stack, {{nurse}}, glasses, syringe, [blood], {so s-151994659.png1girl, fox ears, short stack, {{nurse}}, glasses, syringe, [blood], {solid eyes} s-176849988.png1girl, fox ears, short stack, {{nurse}}, glasses, syringe, [blood], {solid eyes} s-1463797184.png1girl, fox ears, short stack, {{nurse}}, glasses, syringe, [blood], {solid eyes} s-3056260921.png

1girl, fox ears, short stack, {{nurse}}, glasses, syringe, [blood], {solid eyes} s-2199315765.png1girl, fox ears, short stack, {{nurse}}, glasses, syringe, [blood], {solid eyes} s-2199315762.png

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
If its going to be a human or similar, my only request is that the mascot must clearly be a hag

Uncle Marv

Are they real or they only pretend?
I always liked the good looking tramp aesthetic. Maybe something similar to this as a female or male with asylum garb underneath.
Brother Sharp.jpg

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah, that was it. It's adorable! Maybe TVA-chan could have Pilly as a pet or an alternate form or something? It'd be a shame for that adorable design go to waste.
>Alternate animal form
Good golly I can already imagine the zoophile artwork :gunpeko:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
>Alternate animal form
Good golly I can already imagine the zoophile artwork :gunpeko:
I have some ideas :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

I jork, it's nothing weird, but I'm stuck at work at the moment so it'll have to wait.

Last edited:

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
You can disregard my input if you think it's stupid/not worth the $150 but I was thinking of having your cutegirl orderly or doctor mascot examining a bunch of crack-addled rats in straight jackets to represent the forum users. I wish I had even a speck of drawing skills to convey what I'm thinking of to paper.

Edit: Wait a second this is just Pinky and the Brain isn't it. :gunpeko:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
You can disregard my input if you think it's stupid/not worth the $150 but I was thinking of having your cutegirl orderly or doctor mascot examining a bunch of crack-addled rats in straight jackets to represent the forum users. I wish I had even a speck of drawing skills to convey what I'm thinking of to paper.

Edit: Wait a second this is just Pinky and the Brain isn't it. :gunpeko:
No.

It's Pinky, Elmyra and the Brain.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
You know what could work? This --> 💊. It's what you see at the top of every tab. A personified pill or medicine bottle. "Take your meds!". Or maybe working it into the final character's design as an accessory. Or even just a yellow/red color scheme as a reference.
Have Sena put googly eyes on this, I agree.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
i can do that will you pay me 150 $ to do it tho.
Are you an entertaining and otherwise worthwhile anime girl of note? Consider it a donation then

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Hey, I know you said you wanted to commission Sena for the mascot but if that doesn't pan out I have an alternative! This person is a really good artist and does cute anime girls:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You know what could work? This --> 💊. It's what you see at the top of every tab. A personified pill or medicine bottle. "Take your meds!". Or maybe working it into the final character's design as an accessory. Or even just a yellow/red color scheme as a reference.
Something like this?
1689581438052.png

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Just for fun I put @Peachmoon's drawing into Stable Diffusion, and this is what it spat out.
It's changed the dress completely, but I quite like the result. Few different models/styles. Ignore any AI weirdness.

grid-1730.pnggrid-1733.pnggrid-1731.pnggrid-1732.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Hey, I know you said you wanted to commission Sena for the mascot but if that doesn't pan out I have an alternative! This person is a really good artist and does cute anime girls:
Maybe she even reads the Asylum already! She might even make the mascot a quirky caricature of one of its users that she might feel a connection with.

Top Bottom