Duolingo Arab Man: "I am from Japan" La+: "本当に?"

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Negzana

Holy fucking based Rinmama's oshi is Marine and she regularly watch and tells Lia what Marine is doing

:holohag::hololove:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Hag recognize Hag. Great tast from Rinmama. :shubaIapprob:

EDIT: "One good ride and they would die" - Rinmama 2023

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Rin mama is unleashing :architect:levels to rival ours

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Dizzy legit told one of the worst Christmas stories lol
Just watched it and what the actual fuck.

e: actually I'll comment once I'm done the vod...

Negzana

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Runie is all about shrimp and grits :shubaIapprob:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I want a Fishman x Rinmama fanfic

I'll need to see to believe
On Christmas eve she was preparing Duck since her parents asked her to. However on that day her dad called her and said they wouldn't come over because they had Covid. So she then asked her sister if they could just have Christmas dinner on the 24th because the Duck was gonna be done and then all she'd need to do was do the sides.

Her sister said no that she was going to a Christmas party with their cousins and brother/nephews... at their parents place. And no one told Dizzy and she was not invited.

httn

Hag enthusiast
On Christmas eve she was preparing Duck since her parents asked her to. However on that day her dad called her and said they wouldn't come over because they had Covid. So she then asked her sister if they could just have Christmas dinner on the 24th because the Duck was gonna be done and then all she'd need to do was do the sides.

Her sister said no that she was going to a Christmas party with their cousins and brother/nephews... at their parents place. And no one told Dizzy and she was not invited.
Please someone save this woman. She deserves better.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

That's just fucking cruel man.
:depressedtako:

Negzana

Please someone save this woman. She deserves better.
We had someone willing to fight others for her, but he decided to abandon her for a different oshi

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
We had someone willing to fight others for her, but he decided to abandon her for a different oshi
He never did meet me behind the waffle house for that

:depressedtako:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Bro, what the fuck? I'm never going to criticize Dizzy for getting legit sad girl on stream ever again. That's so fucked up...

Someone needs to give this woman a lot of love, a ring, and a child...
:ameraintear:

Negzana

Bro, what the fuck? I'm never going to criticize Dizzy for getting legit sad girl on stream ever again. That's so fucked up...

Someone needs to give this woman a lot of love, a ring, and a child...
:ameraintear:
Can't be me, when it comes to PC I love dizzy but Jelly would make a better wife. Also the whole liking to watch castration videos is a red flag.

smartestkidontheshortbus

You know, with family like that. How could she be expected to trust a partner.

Negzana

smartestkidontheshortbus

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Dizzy comes across as being in a state where she's not helpable. Her entire view of what love and affection are was formed by the people who are screwing her over, and she still seeks their approval and validation. Until she extricates herself from that, no attempts to save her will get anywhere.

Negzana

Dizzy comes across as being in a state where she's not helpable. Her entire view of what love and affection are was formed by the people who are screwing her over, and she still seeks their approval and validation. Until she extricates herself from that, no attempts to save her will get anywhere.
Hence why I'd rather try to fix Kaela's incapability of understanding love, Jelly's midlife crisis malding, or Lui's lack of children. Those are easy things to fix. Fixing Dizzy is impossible

roktofferson

.....is Dizzy a real life Dewey? :painpeko:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
The forbidden union: Jong Solitaire...

Top Bottom