"OK let's go burn a building bwahahaha lol"Noir Vesper

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Runie has been on a highly autistic rant about old anime and Tolkien lore for the last hour or so. She not only knows the movies she actually read the silmarillion and understood it enough to give real critical commentary on Rings of Power.

I repent of my Shiorinism and fully commit myself to Runislam, inshallah

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Runie has been on a highly autistic rant about old anime and Tolkien lore for the last hour or so. She not only knows the movies she actually read the silmarillion and understood it enough to give real critical commentary on Rings of Power.

:nolanbean:
@John Vtuber👁️

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

If her commentary isn't "Why are there Yamanbas?" then she's still not good enough.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
isn't Sithis the husband of Katta though, how is he speed-running pulling a John VTuber faster than I did
I was able to terminate her contract as Night Mother when it came out she did the haram with one of the most slimy creatures on the face of the planet, one of God's lowliest creatures which so often boasts itself to be God's chosen: a competitive league of legends player. I could handle her being one herself, after all I could convert her to the master race, but once that little bit came out I could no longer have her in such an important role as Night Mother.

Last edited:

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Crimson Ruze has been nerding out about TTRPGs for a while and it's fucking glorious.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"How much for a Dizzy like parasite"
Dizzy "depends on what color it is"

Topo Chico

Panko likes looking at the lewd content being created of her/her model. Not a lewdtuber btw. This comes a couple minutes off the heels of an Italian donation talking about what he’d do to her “lower exposed region.” Also we have been informed she hasn’t peed this stream.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand rin is locked out of her youtube account

also theres no chibi streams as of late because shes preparing for something but i didnt quite catch it

probably a chibi 3d?

Negzana

Panko likes looking at the lewd content being created of her/her model. Not a lewdtuber btw. This comes a couple minutes off the heels of an Italian donation talking about what he’d do to her “lower exposed region.” Also we have been informed she hasn’t peed this stream.
Riding home from family it's a shame I'm missing this stream Panko's a riot

Awoogers

rin is talking about going into twitch for long form streams like pikmin or minecraft grinding

sighs :gunpeko: a mans gotta do what a mans got to do

Kalion

:)
Ember thinks one of her ribs is swollen or out of place because she can't find it when looking in the mirror.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
rin is talking about going into twitch for long form streams like pikmin or minecraft grinding

sighs :gunpeko: a mans gotta do what a mans got to do
I thought her reason for not doing long streams was due to her health

:pochiidontlikeit:

Awoogers

I thought her reason for not doing long streams was due to her health

:pochiidontlikeit:
considering her body literally aching after all those pikmin streams her ass wont be listening soon

edit: goddamn rin is having brainworms at the moment

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Well, rep is eternal I suppose

Awoogers

rin is currently doing a members stream and shes now doing the idol wiki

rin lore: most of her wiki editing days are from fandom but she didnt want to put idol on fandom because she doesnt trust them anymore

her editing days are probably on the splatoon fandom

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

httn

Hag enthusiast
around 10 minutes ago:
"I wonder what Dizzy did for Christmas? I need to give her a call" - Ember Amane.
Poor girl has no idea.

edit: timestamp

Last edited:

Kalion

:)

Ensok

Early Adopter
Isa is really showing off her double-digit IQ puzzle-solving skills in Huniepop.

Top Bottom