"I would rather stick gunpla up my ass than have sex with a real life person"MariMari

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Seriously, why does this woman let her family treat her this terribly? Like holly shit i know she's a pushover but how can you be treated this terably and be on speaking terms?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
HARE HARE YUUKAI BY MUYU LETS GO

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Seriously, why does this woman let her family treat her this terribly? Like holly shit i know she's a pushover but how can you be treated this terably and be on speaking terms?
Asian + Woman + low self esteem/menhara
Seriously though this just sounds sad, being expected to put in so much effort on short notice and get dropped in the end. She's complaining so she at least realises on some level she's being taken advantage of.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Muyu singing the ojisan songs

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I'm a long way from Proctor's neck of the woods but I swear I can almost hear the furious credit card noises.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Lia murdering anyone over 6 feet tall

:urtearingmeapart:

Awoogers

MUYU SINGING BASSHUNTER

Kalion

:)

Awoogers

CARAMELLDANSEN

and shes dancing as well

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

Kalion

:)

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Watching Candy Pop, they're at a song where Zen is singing. It's still (heavily massaged) TTS. I wonder if they hired professional dancers for the models, because it would be funny to think that Zen basically did nothing if that was the case.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Lia/Rinmama collabs are some of the best streams in the vtuber scene, god damn.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Dizzy Dokuro: cannot beatbox and cannot be happy.

Topo Chico

Latinxs love being called another of the indistinguishable Latinx variations, makes them feel so loved and welcome

Rinmama lusting after dizzy

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Damn, Kson's model sure do got some physics...her dancing next to Nazuna really draws the eye :shiinastare:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I missed the stream cause I'm having my own holiday with grumpy/whiny family members (doesn't sound like it's been as bad as any of the phase girls tho), but after hearing her happy crying over how excited she was throwing Christmas for her family it's legit depressing to hear it went terribly.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
The fact I didn't know who in Phase you were initially talking about speaks volumes.

Being a fan of so many sad girls is rough at times. The highs are high, but the lows are low as fuck.
:beataniugh:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Rinmama watch Marine, the power of hags

Top Bottom