"HOLY SHIT I WILL CASTRATE YOU"Chisaka Airi

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Ensok

Early Adopter
Nerissa is definitely focusing and trying hard, pretty sure she talks the least when they're actually racing.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
fuwawa is doing pretty well, can't believe she's a
nintendog kropausechamp.png.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I can't tell who is screaming half the time lol

braindoko

Today I learned those boring ass Observation Duty games use AI generated images for the posters.
1694827928428.png

Pomu: this reads like Twitchspeak

God's Strongest Dragoon

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Breaking news. Ame's favorite Ame variation is 'Wide Smol Ame'

USS IOWA

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
This new prototype 3D face tracking Ame is testing looks really fucking good.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I presume this collab is the prelims for the Zaku Cup.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Nerissa had to physically stop herself from saying "So long Gay Bowser."

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
As usual, Ame making things interesting. This was a really cute idea. Also, Ame lowkey just confirming Watson "Weekly" is dead lol.

Edit: that mouth tracking is really good. FFS Cover, let her go crazy.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
FUWAMOCO accidentally leaked that Nerissa has another new cover coming up, complete with a barrage of "NONONONONONONO" from Nerissa, so they covered it up with MAGIA being the new/recent cover

or it could be that they really did mean MAGIA, and the over-reaction speaks for itself

looking forward to the next Misunderstanding Corner under duress by Nerissa

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ame doing karaoke next. Ame, please, keep me awake with your shitty singing. I am gonna pass out before rat comes back.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

This takoyaki phase collab has already devolved into a screaming match

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Remi is going to blast that BGM music the whole stream :shiinastare:

E later

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Meanwhile on Mumei's stream, Taps plays quietly in the background for no reason whatsoever......

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Shiori has mentioned being into some games strictly because of cannibalism multiple times in this and other streams, or how she had to get permission from her manager to talk about cannibalism. For the un-initiated to the Hot Topic GF personality/character archetype, she's not actually into cannibalism IRL, she is only interested in the fictional sense - and it's safe to say she is able to separate fiction from reality.

She is so enthusiastic when talking about the subject that it's infectious, much like when she's talking about her anime boy crushes or otome games, but that may just be an aspect of her overall personality - she is good at drawing an audience into her own interests, and I could listen to her talk about most anything for hours on end.

What I'm trying to get at is, Shiori can take a subject such as cannibalism in fiction and enthrall her audience with her own infectious personality while talking about it, which is something that takes natural talent. Big ups to YAGOO for hiring her, and I can only hope that Shiori finds further success in talking about the things she enjoys, and becomes more comfortable talking for longer periods of time as she gets more used to streaming.

Rather than fixing her, I should focus on helping her find even more things to talk about in a positive light, such as games or other fiction that she might enjoy.

EDIT: edited for clarification in wording and intent of message so that I, myself, don't end up in the misunderstanding corner. It seems I took a simple post and made it one overly praising Shiori for her ability to talk about, well, anything and everything that comes to her mind, even subjects that might seem edgy or cause misunderstandings (like I may have done with the initial post and have since corrected). I should take my meds.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Shiori has mentioned being into games strictly because of cannibalism multiple times, or how she had to get permission from her manager to talk about cannibalism

...I can fix her?
Are particularly attached to some of your appendages?

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
1694840701629.png
E:
1694840922252.pngUntitled.jpg
E2: a rare jelly tongue appeared for a split second
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom