"Jesus Christ is watching you"Ouro Kronii

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Their cooking adventure devolved into them constantly roasting each other over their ages.

Been a lot of fun.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Double posting, but new stream:

I see, I see. I'm pretty sure your prostate exams are doing pretty good? -Erina Makina
:SelenHAHAhere:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Are particularly attached to some of your appendages?

No, I doubt she's actually into cannibalism IRL, she just enjoys the aesthetic in fiction like other mid-2000's Hot Topic GF/BF individuals and character archetypes

After a bit of time thinking about it and revising my original comment, there's nothing for me to fix in this regard - instead, I should help her find more things to talk about enthusiastically for hours on end

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Bae just breaking out Inu Yasha karaoke right in the middle of reading superchats. I missed this rat so much.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Airi already finished her initial goal list only 15 minutes in lol.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Kalion

:)
1694881224112.png

Oil barons, please keep going.

Anime Fan

Man Airi really put a ton of planning into this.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
FUCKING GOOD. She deserves it. The woman has a weird natural talent for vTubing and she doesn't realize it at all. I wish more success for her in everything.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Man, that unhinged bird never dissapoints in karaokes.
MISSING PROMISE!
Screenshot_20230916_125004_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

Salado

Anime Fan

Grabbed this from Airi's chat from when she was talking about Pippa not being able to copyright strike her for the Pippa the Ripper parody she's going to be doing.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Especially if you add how her day job slave her around. Fuck those guys.
Is one of her stretch goals "Airi quits her day job and commits arson in Roblox"?

Salado

Is one of her stretch goals "Airi quits her day job and commits arson in Roblox"?
I wish. But iirc she can't quit, don't remember why tho. Family? Passport? Dunno. And she wants a day job to keep her "grounded" which I think is a good idea.
She's been in love with the Killdozer since Pippa told her what it was tho. :smugpipi:

Anime Fan

This Uno collab on Airi's stream is already off to a great start.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
It is entirely possible for Airi to have a day job without said day job grinding her to dust

We have the technology, and I have no doubt that the entirety of the PC viewerbase has references to nepotism-hire her several times over in different fields

Salado

It is entirely possible for Airi to have a day job without said day job grinding her to dust

We have the technology, and I have no doubt that the entirety of the PC viewerbase has references to nepotism-hire her several times over in different fields
Yes. But I'm 90% sure I read either here or in pcg that she can't quit that particular job, but I can't remember why for the life of me.

I don't even know how to play Uno and I'm having a blast.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm enjoying seeing nearly 500 people find out that Ember is a psychotic spaz

Anime Fan

Yes. But I'm 90% sure I read either here or in pcg that she can't quit that particular job, but I can't remember why for the life of me.

I don't even know how to play Uno and I'm having a blast.
She's never said why she can't quit. The top two theories seem to be that either the company paid for her college degree so she's gotta work there for a certain amount of time or it's something related to a work visa.

Top Bottom