"Why do the cute ones have to be the rapists?"Tomoe Umari

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
"Anyone would do it given the chance" is usually just cope though from thieves, the corrupt, people who abused their power, and narcissists in general just telling on themselves because they can't actually conceive of being altruistic/ethical.
Like sure maybe margins can be a little slim at PC given they're on the smaller side - don't know that for certain, just for the sake of argument to be clear - but come on girl they are on the up and up and actually providing services here, hardly some black company, it doesn't excuse trying to cheat them out of their cut under the table.

If you were a low 3view that streamed so infrequently that the phase cut was a detriment, you would do the same.
Which is probably exactly what she thought Pipkun. Except for, you know, streaming more? That might have been able to increase her revenue. Just a thought. But that doesn't seem to be the name of the game, especially since the forced rebrand.

She's only streamed 27 hours in the last 30 days, hasn't exceeded 3.5 hours a stream. Her birthday stream was last Thursday so there's a huge viewer spike, but she hasn't streamed since. Methinks the chuuba complains too much.
image.png

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Which is probably exactly what she thought Pipkun. Except for, you know, streaming more? That might have been able to increase her revenue. Just a thought. But that doesn't seem to be the name of the game, especially since the forced rebrand.

She's only streamed 27 hours in the last 30 days, hasn't exceeded 3.5 hours a stream. Her birthday stream was last Thursday so there's a huge viewer spike, but she hasn't streamed since. Methinks the chuuba complains too much.
image.png
streaming to half her yuri era viewers. oof.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Classic HoloEN, 15 of them and no streams...
At least I can finally watch Roca on my main screen.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

image.png
Man, did you really have to go and analyze it like this? She's had a rough time this year, I think it is about time we lay off her. We can't just keep recycling this topic over and over. Don't you think we have been shitting on her, enough? Leave Gura alone.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Man, did you really have to go and analyze it like this?

NO SHIT IS TOO MINOR. and nano is well on her way to becoming very minor indeed

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Brown woman alert: Serina Maiko is debuting her original song.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Brown woman alert: Serina Maiko is debuting her original song.

Please listen to it, her voice is BEAUTIFUL. Really good debut song. She claims to have wrote it when she was in "grade school" and if that's true I can't wait to see what she can cook up NOW.

Also straight from the release party stream:

• There's plans to release the song on Spotify
  • Full album also potentially in the works
  • Honey is not about a particular person, just something she made up after watching K dramas
  • Someone asked if it was about her father leaving her :ironmousekek:

Check it out full lyric breakdown incoming

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Horo7618

No one in particular

Ensok

Early Adopter
Got Nerissa's stream going for this collab, I expect all of them to be completely terrible.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Advent Mario Kart going on right now, pick your favorite:

Mococo is allegedly using two controllers to play, so she's not beating the "Fuwawa is not real, you have to move on" allegations

Ensok

Early Adopter
Photo finish for Rissa, literally hit by a red shell a millimeter before the finish line.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Damn, Fuwawa outgaming Mococo

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Shiori had the item that negates any auto-attacking item from hitting them, and she used it after the attack hit her

No matter how many hundreds of millions of copies Mario Kart 8 sells, no matter how many hundreds of hours its played per talent, Anime girls will continue to have issues

All according to keikaku

God's Strongest Dragoon

Jesus, that was dirty as fuck by Rissa to snipe Bijou's 1st place. Well played

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
my ears are bleeding, I couldn't ask for anything more

Ensok

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Classic HoloEN, 15 of them and no streams...
At least I can finally watch Roca on my main screen.
Maybe one day we'll get a Kaela that streams for an unhealthy amount of time

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Top Bottom