"A girl's mock kawaii is her weapon"Aragami Oga

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

God's Strongest Dragoon

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I'm sorry, but if you don't think watching this idiot shark out-of-boundsing in the official hololive summer stage is great, then you might just be allergic to joy.
I hope she's joking about the "getting in trouble" for it, that'd be mega retarded

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Shiori's going to see the Doctor. Truly, we are in the end times.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Wow, a whole hour!
Wait, it is already over? I was gonna tune in after reading back. It sounded amusing. Guess I should have seen that coming.

God's Strongest Dragoon

And Airi finally makes the connection to why the Gerudo women were kidnapping men and why that same tribe of only women was able to reproduce. It's basically GSS's dream come true, being kidnapped by a tribe of brown warrior women and being forced to copulate with them.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

These people were doing a stream to about 15 people about Marina’s latest drama and Marina somehow found out and asked to call in.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Urukas was looking for a raid and chat suggested Vesper. She's terrified of her model but raided into her anyway

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Urukas was looking for a raid and chat suggested Vesper. She's terrified of her model but raided into her anyway
I read that and thought you meant the Holostars Vesper at first.
:depressedtako:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Kalion

:)
Lia/Neuro-sama collab is live.

A learning computer and a computer virus again. Surely has nothing to do with this earlier:

braindoko

Katta thinks Akami is "cute and funny"
:pikayabai:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Lia is training Neuro-sama to make cute & funny references. Chat's loving it, mods seething.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Lia is training Neuro-sama to make cute & funny references. Chat's loving it, mods seething.
I enjoyed Neuro trying to think of words that start with the letter N unprompted :smugrys:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Yeah get fired instead

Sorry Yuri, nothing personal I just can't turn off being an asshole

It will happen again

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Yeah get fired instead

Sorry Yuri, nothing personal I just can't turn off being an asshole

It will happen again

There was a strong temptation to respond with "You first", I must admit.:selenpointandlaugh:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Yeah get fired instead
Didn't she make a tweet basically saying if we were in her position, we would do the same thing?
Implying the thing she did was somehow morally justified against the fish.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Didn't she make a tweet basically saying if we were in her position, we would do the same thing?
Implying the thing she did was somehow morally justified against the fish.
"Anyone would do it given the chance" is usually just cope though from thieves, the corrupt, people who abused their power, and narcissists in general just telling on themselves because they can't actually conceive of being altruistic/ethical.
Like sure maybe margins can be a little slim at PC given they're on the smaller side - don't know that for certain, just for the sake of argument to be clear - but come on girl they are on the up and up and actually providing services here, hardly some black company, it doesn't excuse trying to cheat them out of their cut under the table.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
"Anyone would do it given the chance" is usually just cope though from thieves, the corrupt, people who abused their power, and narcissists in general just telling on themselves because they can't actually conceive of being altruistic/ethical.
Like sure maybe margins can be a little slim at PC given they're on the smaller side - don't know that for certain, just for the sake of argument to be clear - but come on girl they are on the up and up and actually providing services here, hardly some black company, it doesn't excuse trying to cheat them out of their cut under the table.

If you were a low 3view that streamed so infrequently that the phase cut was a detriment, you would do the same.

Top Bottom