"I am looking for someone who will break my heart into pieces and stomp it into the ground"Ceres 'Prince' Faun

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I swear to god, Advent got me to watch HoloEN again. I dread the day when they have to start doing idol/japan shit and it begins taking time away from streaming.
foto_no_exif (84).jpg
foto_no_exif (85).jpg
foto_no_exif (83).jpg
Can't relate, tbh.
:smugrys:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Salado

Airi's being a little too based :whatastory:

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Shiori's about to have another adventure, please fasten your seatbelts, you may end up worse off than you were before watching the stream:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
This is a quality Shiori stream, the game is a $5 romance-based Horror and she is coping about "are girls really like this?" while simultaneously talking about her own school life (with her going on a passion-fueled rant about a hypothetical "Stacy" before quickly catching herself once she realized the connotations)

The steam page also has the [ALPHABET] tag, so it might take a 180 and turn into another Gone Home by the end of the game

I can not undersell just how much damage Gone Home and its creators have done to the gaming industry at large, and here I am, coping about the game a decade later

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
An hour and a half into her stream, Airi has gotten through 8 out of 75 submissions.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Anime Fan

Salado

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This is a quality Shiori stream, the game is a $5 romance-based Horror and she is coping about "are girls really like this?" while simultaneously talking about her own school life (with her going on a passion-fueled rant about a hypothetical "Stacy" before quickly catching herself once she realized the connotations)

The steam page also has the [ALPHABET] tag, so it might take a 180 and turn into another Gone Home by the end of the game

I can not undersell just how much damage Gone Home and its creators have done to the gaming industry at large, and here I am, coping about the game a decade later
1695697581514.png

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Kronii seems to be having trouble processing being an aunt and the concept of babies.

Awoogers

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii seems to be having trouble processing being an aunt and the concept of babies.
and now she's going over her vehicular manslaughter driving license arc. :BijouBijou:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Like in the "happening too fast" kind of way or in the "mentally slow" kind of way? :smugrys:

Awoogers

Miori is now absolutely enamored by ogerpon in pokemon and honestly same I'd do a genocide for the little guy

Top Bottom