"Babygirl little meow meow skrunkly sexyman what is the difference anymore?"Machina X Flayon

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Like in the "happening too fast" kind of way or in the "mentally slow" kind of way? :smugrys:
in the "holy shit it's like a person but it can't talk" kind of way. :BijouBijou:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Salado

Airi's glad she's part of the superior milk drinking humans. :smugpipi:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi's glad she's part of the superior milk drinking humans. :smugpipi:

"It's nice being part of the superior percentage of humans." - Chisaka Airi, 2023

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
It was "Gone Home" all over again - the twist ending was homosexuality all along

Shiori also thought that the darkness covering her model meant we couldn't see anything, so there were multiple points where she shoved her chest in the camera teasing the chat that they couldn't see it, meanwhile the chat was trying to tell her that they, in fact, could see everything

Best of luck to her Mane-san, they've got a lot of work on their hands

EDIT: Shiori raid to Mori singing All Stars by Smash Mouth, kino

Awoogers

"It's nice being part of the superior percentage of humans." - Chisaka Airi, 2023
Till this day I still can't get my head around lactose intolerant people and how big of a percentage they are in the world's population

Lik bro just tolerate it

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Mori transitioning from Elvis into Taylor Swift without it feeling too much of a tonal shift is kind of amazing.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Chininlla streams are always a ride
1695710590151.png

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Shiori also thought that the darkness covering her model meant we couldn't see anything, so there were multiple points where she shoved her chest in the camera teasing the chat that they couldn't see it, meanwhile the chat was trying to tell her that they, in fact, could see everything
.. why is she like this? Bitch, we all know about the brightness setting.

Changed from a clip to the stream.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
"I am a professional animal oiler. I don't do it for money."- Grevillea "Grimmi" Grimoire
:whatastory:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Mori is currently on song 32 out of her planned OVER ONE HUNDRED SONGS in this karaoke, after streaming for four-ish hours. My wigga is going to fucking die.

UberSoldat

Sayu says the merch cut she gets from UWU Market is "more than 2%" :whatastory:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I really dig Lumi in the t-shirt look. Looks like it's going to be quite a stream
Untitled.jpg
E:
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Awoogers

I really dig Lumi in the t-shirt look. Looks like it's going to be quite a stream
View attachment 47061
As much as I like her default there's just this charm of a oversized t-shirt loomi that you can't ignore

But then again I also like Rin and her default which has a lot going on so it's kind of invalidated in a sense but oh well

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Awoogers

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Tenma's playing MyHouse.wad. So far she's been jumpscared by the gunshot sound effect in the menu and the door opening sound effect in the game.

I love watching people uncovering the weirdness in this level. It's a very fun experience. I've played through it three times before I looked at some spoilers and realized I still missed a whole bunch of stuff. I definitely recommend it even if you don't usually play classic FPSes. Just do your best to avoid spoilers before playing it.

Oh, she just died to an imp despite having the shotgun.

Top Bottom