Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The face of extreme Parasocialality

Screenshot_20230926-132001_YouTube.jpg

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
"My family said you look messed up, how about you stay longer?" we'll talk about that later~ Shiina
How about you finish this part now Shiina :pippasadl: I don't blame you at all if you want to getin more family time while you can.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
This Shiina stream is great. What do you call rural people here? Illegals :whatastory:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Shiina confirmed on Puerto Rico by saying the rum Don Q is local.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Plushie backpack:shiinastare: How dare they card you!
E Not back till Oct 14th, I think it's really good for her to spend more time with her Grandpa.:hololove:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
shiina's gonna be gone for a while, im sure people here will miss her

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's mom has gone to "start woman jail" and served time for beating people up :smugpipi:

famous artist pipkun

Shiina's mom has gone to "start woman jail" and served time for beating people up :smugpipi:
anyone bother to do a shiina family tree?

dad's portugese and moms chinese-dominican? wheres the korean grandfather come in? or was that mr wonton?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
anyone bother to do a shiina family tree?

dad's portugese and moms chinese-dominican? wheres the korean grandfather come in? or was that mr wonton?
The Portuguese is her mom's sister married a Portuguese man (I guess it also could be her mom's second husband's sister, not sure, but I think she said it was her mom's sister at some point). Her mother is probably Chinese and has re-married, no idea anything about the new husband. She hasn't sad anything about her father and there's no indication of his family and hers being involved at all now.
Korean grandfather thing comes form her PL saying she had a Korean roommate and then later saying she was living with her Grandfather. I don't know if this checks out though as she had lived in multiple places and may have had a Korean roommate too. If there's more to this from old streams, I'm not aware of it, but it's very possible as I've only seen the last batch of her PL streams.

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Shiina talked about she has to get medical procedures, related to abdominal pain and implied it might be cancer but "it has a high survival rate, if it didn't spread"

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina talked about she has to get medical procedures, related to abdominal pain and implied it might be cancer but "it has a high survival rate, if it didn't spread"
She needs to get screened for colo-rectal cancer, a common screening for anyone with IBS or bleeding, it's nothing to worry about. They look in there and see what's up.
It's happened to me and it'll happen to you too! Every body needs a peek up there sooner or later!
Also she takes Advil for her IBS pain which is bad because it can increase or cause bleeding, could just be that :shiinastare:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Apparently when Ina moved into her own place, Mama'nis was worried about it being dangerous for her to use sharp new knives. Ina suspects this may have been so Mama'nis could take the new knives for herself (which is what happened).

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Apparently when Ina moved into her own place, Mama'nis was worried about it being dangerous for her to use sharp new knives. Ina suspects this may have been so Mama'nis could take the new knives for herself (which is what happened).
With all the stories she has told about Mama'nis, this is not surprising at all.

famous artist pipkun

sharp new knives? are sharpeners illegal in canada?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
chikakoescapedthepenisexplosionchamber.PNG
Why do Shiina's mods keep posting this? What does it mean? Also I thought that one went to the penis expoder for over bonking chat?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Biboo is about to be taken hostage again, and she's already preparing pinned messages for the 6 hour mark, somebody please save her:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Is it still live-posting if its from a stream that was four days ago?
1695777648824.png

1695777692158.png

Top Bottom