Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Goddamn, Anya is going hard for this karaoke with Bijou.

Also, it sounded like Risu recorded hers in an actual karaoke booth. :BijouBijou:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Time to watch Space Jam with some idiots.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Last time chat gaslit Soy into writing `while(true)` loop, which crashed the stream. This is why i love newbie coding streams.

Negzana

One of my earliest memories was watching Space Jam at my babysitter's house when I was like 3. Never watched it again aside for a few minutes of the first half when at gym in elementary school and the Nostalgia Critic review. Don't even have any nostalgia for it I just very candidly remember watching it when I was a toddler. I am assuming it's aggressively unfunny.

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
One of my earliest memories was watching Space Jam at my babysitter's house when I was like 3. Never watched it again aside for a few minutes of the first half when at gym in elementary school and the Nostalgia Critic review. Don't even have any nostalgia for it I just very candidly remember watching it when I was a toddler. I am assuming it's aggressively unfunny.
There's certainly worse, it wasn't as bad and cringy as I figured it would be for the time.
That or I'm just more immune to stuff these days. Either or. I forgot a lot more of that movie than I figured, but it's also old so yeah.

Stream ended on comedy though.
Shiori: I have something, I'm gonna send it to Advent. *sends.. something..*
Biboo: "WHAT THE BEEP?!" *Stream dies.*

ValkyrieAce

I'll never forgive Shiro for giving Biboo's PC a virus and ruining her birthday!

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter
I'll never forgive Shiro for giving Biboo's PC a virus and ruining her birthday!
Lmfao whatever it was, she literally made Biboo's PC shut off. Also Whatever it is, it needs to be "censored." Oh dear.

Edit: false alarm, it's just cool Biboo/Vergil art. Huh.

Negzana

There's certainly worse, it wasn't as bad and cringy as I figured it would be for the time.
That or I'm just more immune to stuff these days. Either or. I forgot a lot more of that movie than I figured, but it's also old so yeah.

Stream ended on comedy though.
Shiori: I have something, I'm gonna send it to Advent. *sends.. something..*
Biboo: "WHAT THE BEEP?!" *Stream dies.*
Finishing it I don't think I laughed at any moment, I was about to prepare to laugh when the female rabbit was obviously about to be flattened or whatever but it didn't happen and that actually annoyed me.

As a 2000s Zoomer the naive optimism of the 90s always fascinates me. Everything is so upbeat and it's alien.

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter
Finishing it I don't think I laughed at any moment, I was about to prepare to laugh when the female rabbit was obviously about to be flattened or whatever but it didn't happen and that actually annoyed me.

As a 2000s Zoomer the naive optimism of the 90s always fascinates me. Everything is so upbeat and it's alien.
I got a chuckle at Bill Murray, but that's mostly just because it's Bill Murray. Him showing up at the end was just stupid enough to make me giggle like a moron. It's definitely a product of the time like a lot of that eras movies. There's probably some nostalgia on my end being that I was young when it came out but who knows.

Edit: Quiplash is already off to a start.. we have Shiori, Nerissa, and Calli in.
Edit edit: I am extremely dumb and forgot how hard Fauna hides her power level.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Eh, there was plenty of cynicism (X-Files) and overly-edgy grimdarkness (lot of the comics industry).

ValkyrieAce

Kalion

:)
This Haachama stream... well chat already said it for me.
image.png

Horo7618

No one in particular
Biboo designed the ultimate vtuber tshirt......
Screenshot-2024-04-15-at-12-16-57-AM.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
That poem was beautiful, Kronii, thanks for sharing.
:BijouBijou:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Eh, there was plenty of cynicism (X-Files) and overly-edgy grimdarkness (lot of the comics industry).
Married with Children ran into the 90s. It was the peak of the Simpsons. Outer Limits wiped out humanity every other episode. Quentin Tarantino's career started. Trainspotting was released.

Salado

"Clara is terrifically good at being horny"- Chisaka Airi.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
"Clara is terrifically good at being horny"- Chisaka Airi.
That linguistics convo was interesting I never thought of Terrific being a negative word despite the root word being Terror

Top Bottom