"You guys called me a 'scaly' so I'm gonna make fun of you guys too; Because I said that I would smash the pokemon that we're riding on right now. I don't trust any man who likes Gardevoir, because I know they wanna smash Gardevoir... I know this, this is a fact... it's a MEME!"Amanogawa Shiina

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I got it right, and I'm not even a ching-chong person -Airi

Poor ESL Airi
:whatastory:

Salado

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla is currently doing what I can only describe as a gaijin impression she's speaking her best english, purposefully bad Japanese, and claiming she can't read kanji shits fucking hilarious

Neehongo moo zuu kah shee des

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
"If you miss me just watch vods, that's how I cope too. I just watch vods and watch chat, pretend that chats talking to me" - Jelly "Not Parasocial" Hoshiumi

God's Strongest Dragoon

"If you miss me just watch vods, that's how I cope too. I just watch vods and watch chat, pretend that chats talking to me" - Jelly "Not Parasocial" Hoshiumi
That's Lumi-tier parasocial

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
literally me

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
So I'm catching up with Koyori's 3D live, and -
1000001104.jpg

I must have missed the memo, but when did HoloX start using the OG Idol outfits? I'm guessing Koyori isn't the first JP6 member to use it. I have a soft spot for the initial designs, so it's neat to see the "newer" holomems in them. I hope the EN members get the chance to wear them, maybe for the next EN concert?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
"Political sperging? In MY general thread?" It's more likely than you think.
Here, I'm going to post a vtuber, since this is what this thread is for, and not for sperging about which online anime girl is a true and honest right winger:

/HoloX/ with a pretty kino Downfall meme before its /Vshojo/ match.

Edit: Pippa Nyaru 2.png

Britpippa in Nyaru's 4chan cup stream. Brave Group... good?

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Nyaru's Latinx blood is coming through and she is getting mad at the divegrass.:whatastory:
Screenshot 2024-03-15 200951.png
1710533455118.png
1710533573958.png

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Ember can't even play the game because people keep throwing a shit ton of money at her, lol. Good for her.

Kalion

:)
Kindlings secretly loaded? She's made like 115 gift subs and about $1500 in streamlabs/superchats the past 20 minutes.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
How much money has Ember made here?

Also I don't recognize any of these guys

Negzana

Where's Lia who is this Ashelia :LiaNOOO:

Salado

Such a great idea getting slowly derailed by fags how don't know the lore/can't read the room...

Negzana

Watching this the model is still far inferior to Lia but I wonder how much of Lia's initial failure was because the forced bimbo pwrsonality because this is hilarious

Negzana

If I had a nickel for every blonde haired vtuber who tried an initial tsundere bimbo character before giving up and going for psychotic menhera personality instead who suddenly went back in time in their streams.

crap didn't keep track of posts

Salado

I give this Phase company 6 months MAX.

Negzana

I give this Phase company 6 months MAX.
you hear about the Pekora ripoff they have?

This company is not gonna end well, not long before scandals of girls wanting to to fuck dogs or their brother or Walmart shooting threats come out

Salado

you hear about the Pekora ripoff they have?
Pathetic.

Better buy Tsunderia stocks, THAT'S the future of the NA homebrew market. Excellent management.

Top Bottom