"The whole point of my streams is that nothing's supposed to go right! Don't tell me how to be better!"Dizzy Dokuro

[Live] Phase Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
What's the big fluffy thing that is Jellys mascot again? It reminds me of fuwafuwa

Negzana

Shame, well look like it's time to become multilingual including Indonesian, find a 40 hr/week job, learn how to obliterate my sleep schedule, and then learn how the hell LoL works, and I don't need to get some help.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Well, Dizzy has complained nearly every other stream about not being able to find a boyfriend, and that her friends have suggested FFXIV as a way to find a boyfriend (but that it would also ruin her life), and she's only ever been propositioned by women. If she was into women, she and Ember would have been together already, they're a package deal at this point. If you want to get on Dizzy's good side, you have to have Ember and her family's approval.

As for this game, I feel like it's only popular because it's popular - big streamers played it, causing other streamers to play it, and when people see their favorite VTubers play it, they play it as well, including the small/indie VTubers, it's literally FOTM and there are better horror games that deserve to be played that little-to-no other VTubers have played - such as Song of Horror:

Also, holy shit, that scream

Negzana

Well, Dizzy has complained nearly every other stream about not being able to find a boyfriend, and that her friends have suggested FFXIV as a way to find a boyfriend (but that it would also ruin her life), and she's only ever been propositioned by women. If she was into women, she and Ember would have been together already, they're a package deal at this point. If you want to get on Dizzy's good side, you have to have Ember and her family's approval.

As for this game, I feel like it's only popular because it's popular - big streamers played it, causing other streamers to play it, and when people see their favorite VTubers play it, they play it as well, including the small/indie VTubers, it's literally FOTM and there are better horror games that deserve to be played that little-to-no other VTubers have played - such as Song of Horror:

She was brutal on this game, first vtuber I watched willing to rip in on it

I actually like FNAF (Well like the first three) but mascot horror is just overdone and cancerous at this point.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

She will be forever single because her dad buck break her so hard she wants her father approval which she will never get. Your only chance is to basically become her dad's skinwalker and give her the praise she longs for but even then it will never be enough. I'm really close to drop her honestly. She's becoming too annoying for me and I feel she tries too hard to play off her trauma as le quirky me and the hilarious shit is that ember who I think is such a basic bitch is starting to grow on me. I'd be a jelly stan if it wasn't for her forced loli voice, when she drops it she's actually pretty fun.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

ogey_rrat

ogey

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Welp, Dizzy just admitted that the invaders doing the coffee shilling recently was because they got in trouble. So Niji stealth suspends talents when they get in trouble, Fishman makes them shill the coffee.
This sounds like cruel and unusual punishment.

I guess at least he's not making them actually drink it.

Kalion

:)

I've never seen this game. Is it going to be one of those crafting survival games that turns into a horror game?

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband

I've never seen this game. Is it going to be one of those crafting survival games that turns into a horror game?

Not from what I've played of it. It's a game where you gather resources for a sushi bar by day, and run said sushi bar at night. It's got a pretty addictive game play loop, so I wouldn't be surprised to see this become the new FotM game, except this time, the FotM is actually good.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

It's actually one of those disparate day/night cycle games. Scuba and hunt fish during the day, run a sushi restaurant at night.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Poor Dizzy was clearly sleep deprived and Fishman simply fixed her tweet for her.

phase_weekly.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
and that her friends have suggested FFXIV as a way to find a boyfriend
:smugselen:Sounds like a great way to become someone's beard while they ERPG cat girls all day and ignore you :smugpipi:

In other news, Dizzy returns to my good graces this week with not 1 but 2 questionable Remi clips making it onto Phase Weekly! Last weeks salt pit was super effective!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I can't believe they did Shiina dirty like that

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pipkin “White Kanye West” Pippa will never live this down

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I can't believe they did Shiina dirty like that

It's the second time I know of Dizzy has referred Shiina in a macho or Dom way.... that "couples spa maasage .... for the discount..." must have been something :smugselen:

I can totally imagine having to hear this entire thing without the Vtuber inserts after "Do you.... want to come inside for a drink....". No sex, no drink, only female autism.

E I feel like they should have Included Yuri in this bit :SelenHAHAhere:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom