"I pulled down my pants... lol and I was kissed on the thigh by my female friends! uhuHuHUHaha"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] Phase Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Bratty schedule needs correction (by Jelly to the proper time of the collab, TIMEZONES HATE):

Kalion

:)
Two Americans, and a Canadian, and a Malaysian celebrate America:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Beautiful.

This should be mandatory viewing for all patriots.

In fact, the Phase Invaders singing the National Anthem should have as many clips as possible, for the sake of preservation, and to remind them on their anniversaries.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Jelly was born 2 months early, no wonder she's so short

EDIT: Jelly: "Imagine thinking your money is going to infrastructure haha"
Super based

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Lumi will clean out multiple walmarts and burn France to the ground at the same time, but she will not mess with the tax man.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Jelly: "If you lost to a firework, it's natural selection"

Welp, someone needs to add that to the Random.txt

Kalion

Add "Actually does her taxes, properly and on time." to the list of Lumi's crimes.

Malaysian live over-the-phone tech support.

We're 25 minutes in and this stream is a clip goldmine already.

Topo Chico

We import a lot of fuel now thanks to ol Joe if i aint mistaken. I miss 2$ gas.

grave yards are based, they're spooky

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Jelly's already going baby crazy

She truly is the hag of all hags in Phase Connect

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Someone needs to keep Ember and Dizzy from cooking. Or make them keep cooking to maximize the cursed content

Kalion

Dizzy worried they would have to take the VOD down when she's the one who almost started an immigration conversation.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
This collab was the perfect representation of why I love Phase as a whole.
:whatastory:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Negzana

>Dizzy writes in cursive
>I write in cursive
>Dizzy hates Amanda
>I hate Amanda

We are

God's Strongest Dragoon

Welp, Dizzy just admitted that the invaders doing the coffee shilling recently was because they got in trouble. So Niji stealth suspends talents when they get in trouble, Fishman makes them shill the coffee.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Just because I'm busy doesn't mean I'm not ready and willing to meet everyone at the local waffle house to duke it out over Dizzy's hand in marriage

That being said, Phase could probably sell + overcharge for a PC-brand coffee grinder, to go with the coffee beans, since pretty much everyone buying the coffee has to buy a grinder separately - or has it been so long that everyone who is buying the coffee already has a grinder? But do they have a Phase Origins/Alias/Invaders-brand coffee grinder? Didn't think so.

Fishman, hire me (unironically, I will work at Phase to help plug in the very obvious holes that yet remain, Muumi can't do everything herself)

Negzana

Welp, Dizzy just admitted that the invaders doing the coffee shilling recently was because they got in trouble. So Niji stealth suspends talents when they get in trouble, Fishman makes them shill the coffee.
Sakana likes his coffee like how he likes his companies

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
sakana.jpg

I made this real shit meme a while back for some reason. Upon hearing this info, I feel it's fitting.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Just because I'm busy doesn't mean I'm not ready and willing to meet everyone at the local waffle house to duke it out over Dizzy's hand in marriage

That being said, Phase could probably sell + overcharge for a PC-brand coffee grinder, to go with the coffee beans, since pretty much everyone buying the coffee has to buy a grinder separately - or has it been so long that everyone who is buying the coffee already has a grinder? But do they have a Phase Origins/Alias/Invaders-brand coffee grinder? Didn't think so.

Fishman, hire me (unironically, I will work at Phase to help plug in the very obvious holes that yet remain, Muumi can't do everything herself)
Unless you have me fooled and are a Chinese woman I don't think you have much of a shot.

I mean I was gonna apply too, but alas not even years ago I was Chinese

Also this game fucking sucks

Negzana

Unless you have me fooled and are a Chinese woman I don't think you have much of a shot.
For the marriage or PR position?

Also this game fucking sucks

Game is needlessly convoluted and just ends with no deeper content. Scam. Iron Lung is better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom