"IT'S NOT A BURP!"IRyS

[Live] Phase Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Uruka clip :vomitdrawer:That's right, I don't have to like everyone just because they're in PC :annoyedpippa:
Dizzy and EMber make joke: Fish forget the Gym, get them some improve classes or something.
Nipplet clip :kiarachefkiss: "I didn't watch the whole clip" Good. I think there was more to it but I didn't clip it.
Lia/Lia:shubaIapprob:
beanut/Shiina, RIP Beanut:pippasadl:

No REMI CLIP? I'm dumping you in a vat of space salt you WORM!:pikaufuk:

Negzana

> Click Dizzy stream
> "Just write fanfics to get girls"

Got it, need to write a fanfic about Waffle Houses

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm a link it

> Click Dizzy stream
> "Just write fanfics to get girls"

Got it, need to write a fanfic about Waffle Houses
This is way too difficult

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Uruka clip :vomitdrawer:That's right, I don't have to like everyone just because they're in PC :annoyedpippa:
Dizzy and EMber make joke: Fish forget the Gym, get them some improve classes or something.
Nipplet clip :kiarachefkiss: "I didn't watch the whole clip" Good. I think there was more to it but I didn't clip it.
Lia/Lia:shubaIapprob:
beanut/Shiina, RIP Beanut:pippasadl:

No REMI CLIP? I'm dumping you in a vat of space salt you WORM!:pikaufuk:
I don't know what the hell you're talking about but
giphy.gif

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
If Dizzy would play FFXIV, she would definitely spend dozens of hours a week in the RP community, so it's probably for the best that she doesn't play it because it is 1000% her thing

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
If Dizzy would play FFXIV, she would definitely spend dozens of hours a week in the RP community, so it's probably for the best that she doesn't play it because it is 1000% her thing

brb inviting her to Neverwinter Nights.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
brb inviting her to Neverwinter Nights.
Oh no, her friends have specifically told her that she would lose her life to FFXIV, and since this is the second or third time she's mentioned that specific anecdote, she is in constant danger of her friends assigning her a new addiction

...That, and after spending nearly 10 years with the game myself, I am torn between advocating for it, and not inflicting this disease on her so she has some semblance of her life in check because it absolutely ruined me the first few years I played it (and every year afterward but those are stories for another time)

On the other hand, I'll need to update my NN modlist and browse active persistent worlds, now that I've caught the bug for it as well

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I need to make this into a PNG so I can lay it over Ember's actual model whenever she streams
gyaru ember bucket.jpg

Kalion

:)
Captain Ember wants you to ride her magic space bus.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
And she's getting into pain-relieving medication which - hopefully she's able to get some rest after the stream, although it never seems likely with the Phase Connect girls

At least it's not Benadryl?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Did she mention Remi's stream at all? Was she really just put on the thumbnail to troll or was there ever supposed to be a collab?

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Sorry, Ember, Dizzy's on in 5 minutes, let's hope the chat doesn't get weird (they'll get weird):

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I was not prepared for the stream to be this early but country boys make do. Looking forward to developing a praise kink!

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
She nearly stopped herself from saying Super-Duper before saying it ("Super Du- ...Super-Duper!")

She knows

The conspiracy widens

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Like this concept is weird to be, maybe it's because I don't like positive affirmation I guess. I'd rather send her a positive message than hear her tell me a positive message as, again as a concept we know more about her work af least than she does her audience. Granted these are just the musings of an insomniac, maybe this stream is beneficial to some people

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Captain Ember wants you to ride her magic space bus.

After this many FTL streams, I can safely conclude Ember is too retarded to be captain. She's gotten by on very generous RNG (even if it's just normal difficulty), with many woman moments.

That being said, she's cute and enjoyable. But she is not to ever be allowed to operate anything more than a kitchen appliance, lest she forgor and sends things/good men into an asteroid field/pulsar because tummy hort or some other lapse in attention.

She let Jelly suffocate. Jelly suffocated because Ember is retarded.

J e l l y .
:annoyedpippa:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
acceptable loss
if you dislike Jelly so much, you should watch her stream today where she plays FOTM meme game that was taken off steam (but is now back?), where she will eat spicy noodles each time she falls

Live in...Under five hours? She has broken new ground, or is currently with the other Phase girls on vacation, either way watch her suffering below:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom