"In a call between my manager and their manager, I was told of my New Years suspension, and that DMing a manager was one of the reasons I was being suspended"Zaion LanZa

[Live] Phase Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

I don't get why Jelly wants to deny her hagdom. Everyone prefers hags. My oshi is a SEA Hag much like her.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Stream begins with Ember saying "Hate."
Dizzy was (lightly) hit by a car this morning while getting coffee.

Alright, now...

Dizzy Dokuro Ch. 【Phase Connect】 - SETTLING OUR BEEF... WHO'S THE BEST BESTIE! @EmberAmane [jj...png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Internet's back, so I'm catching up on the streams, it actually went out the moment Jelly's stream started - and in her stream Jelly soft-confirmed that there is, indeed, a Hag Group Chat that she was invited to but declined because she claims to be young

Later on, she's coping + seething + malding at the fact that walkmans are old, same with flip-phones and nokias, she doesn't think they're old

...Forget Ember's Forever 18, Jelly is Forever Under 24, invest in her hag stocks IMMEDIATELY by attending her streams this week

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Internet's back, so I'm catching up on the streams, it actually went out the moment Jelly's stream started - and in her stream Jelly soft-confirmed that there is, indeed, a Hag Group Chat that she was invited to but declined because she claims to be young

Later on, she's coping + seething + malding at the fact that walkmans are old, same with flip-phones and nokias, she doesn't think they're old

...Forget Ember's Forever 18, Jelly is Forever Under 24, invest in her hag stocks IMMEDIATELY by attending her streams this week
I'm gonna need some meth and high quality cocaine in order to catch a Moon Jelly stream. I am only one man and already am expected in too many places, give me some time to sleep man

cucurut

Negzana

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR YOU AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

cucurut

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Control yourself, Ember is not for lewding, regardless of what her Pacific Rim fanfiction may imply

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"It's hot but I'm hotter"
"I'm drinking cum"

Topo Chico

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Lot of Gift memberships being handed out. Goddamn.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
If Ember doing math or the US quiz again isn't on Phase Weekly, I am going to speak to their manager

I will do it myself if I have to, Ember deserves the recognition, and the dedicated clippers

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Yeah, the loss of Amelia Watson, Magni Desmond and Yuko Yurei to the satanic musings of Vtuberdom has doomed the human race

Archives

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Yeah, the loss of Amelia Watson, Magni Desmond and Yuko Yurei to the satanic musings of Vtuberdom has doomed the human race

Archives

I would argue that Yuko Yurei is the most satanic-influenced of the examples provided because of the NSFW and Ouija Board streams, but that's an autistic essay for another day

And we now have a soundbite of Ember saying "may mays", which I'm sure won't come back to haunt her on her anniversary

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Although Jelly came down with an illness, Ember is streaming Pikmin 3 RIGHT NOW:

Feel better soon, Jelly, please do not overwork yourself:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
During talking segments Ember likes to randomly shift her model so the audience gets a uh "focused" view briefly. An Ember flash if you will. She either is doing it on purpose and I'm like well you've successfully made sure I was looking at the screen.

If not, forget I said anything. You keep being you hot grill girrrrrrl

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Wake up freaks Dizzy is landing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom