"Wait, it's not Cloud everytime? I thought Cloud was the main Final Fantasy character! Oooh they're different games? Oooh! Wait's not linear? I thought every single guy character was Cloud looking a bit different!"Hakos Baelz

[Live] Phase Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hot take Dizzy, personality is the only reason to watch Vesper

hololive ruined /jp/

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I am willing to accept that Dizzy has had more experience with this stuff given that she's in the industry and I'm just a viewer, and so in theory she knows much more about it than I or any other schmuck does. But I'll be damned if a lot of this doesn't sound wrong.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
"Male VTubers should appeal more to men"

Yes, I agree, but no company is willing to take the chance on that sort of thing - Vesper is an anomaly, and probably wouldn't have been picked if the hiring staff knew what he would become

Phase Connect needs an entire male gen of Vespers to prove everyone wrong, men in their 30's who play incredibly autistic video games for hours at a time and could just as easily spend that time on hobbies which also take stream time

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I am willing to accept that Dizzy has had more experience with this stuff given that she's in the industry and I'm just a viewer, and so in theory she knows much more about it than I or any other schmuck does. But I'll be damned if a lot of this doesn't sound wrong.
You have to remember that Magni and Vesper's design and lore were roasted before and even now. They are revered because Lando is the greatest man and Vesper is a schizophrenic autist. The design and lore buff might help Calli, but maybe its a debuff. We have more evidence that the performer is what counts

Negzana

"Male VTubers should appeal more to men"

Yes, I agree, but no company is willing to take the chance on that sort of thing - Vesper is an anomaly, and probably wouldn't have been picked if the hiring staff knew what he would become

Phase Connect needs an entire male gen of Vespers to prove everyone wrong, men in their 30's who play incredibly autistic video games for hours at a time and could just as easily spend that time on hobbies which also take stream time
I don't even watch Vesper but the little I've seen seems great. Reminds me of the LPers I used to watch for classic videogames back when I was like 8. If it wasn't for copywrite crap I'd want Vesper to rage over Kaizo Mario like old youtube times.

Topo Chico

"Gotta have a consistent schedule" Half the gals in phase drop days randomly and in other agencies youll have peeps like gura who stream 5 times in as many months. For the early days ya, but that isn't a hard rule.

pururun

I don't even watch Vesper but the little I've seen seems great. Reminds me of the LPers I used to watch for classic videogames back when I was like 8. If it wasn't for copywrite crap I'd want Vesper to rage over Kaizo Mario like old youtube times.
"Vinesauce Joel with an anime character over it" is my ideal male vtuber.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Is she implying that all Phase Connect talents are GFE?

Krampus won in the end

EDIT: Short is my husbando

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Krampus ain't shit, the mods are the ones who should take care of him, but for some reason they refuse

Forget superduper, THIS is the conspiracy of the year

EDIT: Dizzy you are the saddest of sad girls, you can't just say that "sad girl company" is a joke, it's a reality

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She is like a more depressed version of Pippa. I don't know how I feel about this

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
She is like a more depressed version of Pippa. I don't know how I feel about this
More competence, but more depression. And Calli's work addiction apparently. Quite the combo.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Good news, gamers, I have messed up my sleep schedule enough that it circled back around to WAKING UP in time for Jelly to stream in less than half an hour from now:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Good news, gamers, I have messed up my sleep schedule enough that it circled back around to WAKING UP in time for Jelly to stream in less than half an hour from now:

No sorry, Kyle deserved it
E: talking about landlines and being polite
1687787948442.png

Jelly denies any such notion of hagdom
1687787989727.png

Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Love hearing Jelly deny hagdom while saying she had a walkman lmao

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Half an hour until another OOC stream by Dizzy, be on your best behavior, I WILL know and I WILL see you at the local waffle house otherwise:

VOD is down. Any idea why?
Edit: caught up on the main thread, I see why now.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I swear to God I was in this thread when I posted this

Whaddaya waitin' for John, please (one of) your woma(e)n

Ayooo

Kalion

:)

Stream begins with Ember saying "Hate."
Dizzy was (lightly) hit by a car this morning while getting coffee.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I swear to God I was in this thread when I posted this

Whaddaya waitin' for John, please (one of) your woma(e)n

Ayooo

For all of my bluster about whether I’ll marry Dizzy or Ember, I never once considered that I was actually gunning for Jelly instead

Does this mean I have to worry about being cucked by Lumi?

Much to think about.

Internet is down until the end of the day (suffering), so I can only catch up from my phone.

Kalion

:)
Ember is often seen as the most "normal" girl out of all the ex-Tsunderia and the Phase girls.
She also has a great relationship with her father.
:unsure:

"You know how Italians are like, dark White?"
PANKO DON'T LOOK

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom