"I was also told by S2 talents that Nophi was not allowed to speak Tagalog, because'SEA is not attractive' and it would tank her engagement during debut. This comment made me feel conflicted"Metorial Lotos

[Live] Phase Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)
I am almost certain this was a real pitch at one point, but she got too shy to actually pitch it and made it a joke.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
> Corruption mode
Dizzy's playing with fire.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
> Corruption mode
Dizzy's playing with fire.
It's an inferno, it's about dating your idols/daughter while dating their moms.

Lol, she's fucking running.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Please look forward to Dizzy's imminent graduation stream when fishman finds out, IKZ

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This is Fine.png

UberSoldat

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Would you believe that I slept through all my alarms again, for the nth time this week? Truly, a tragedy that obviously can not be overcome, and no other reason whatsoever that I'm missing all these streams.

But Ember Amane should lead perfectly into Meemaw's dominoes stream - although her talk of mold may ruin some appetites beforehand.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
If you're not in the stream, Ember's going on about her + Urara's experience with PPP/Tsunderia, might want to archive this one

EDIT: at least one mod has been called a groomer

EDIT 2: even worse, he was compared to a reddit mod, and that if he saw her talking shit, he would be crying - you can't recover from that

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
If you're not in the stream, Ember's going on about her + Urara's experience with PPP/Tsunderia, might want to archive this one

EDIT: at least one mod has been called a groomer

EDIT 2: even worse, he was compared to a reddit mod, and that if he saw her talking shit, he would be crying - you can't recover from that
I clipped all 15 min of it I'll be uploading shortly

Kalion

:)
She's downplaying the whole S-Train thing. Or at least, he wasn't as groomer to her as he was to Kana and Purin. There was a point where Kamiko Kana stopped doing exactly what he wanted, so he threatened to take away all mod support from her. She didn't give in and he actually did pull all support from her. This was a huge reason Kana left Tsunderia. Kana deleted her discord server later (and made a new one) so that's all gone unless someone else has screenshotted it. Purin also complained openly on stream before about how S-Train moved on to her after giving up on Kana.

For posterity, here's S-Train's message after getting fired. If I'm remembering right, this was from the Kirihime Ria (Rosemi) Discord shortly after her graduation:
ahF4dcW.png

S-Train has since gone scorched earth on all his online accounts. And from Ember's words it sounds like he came right back under a new name.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I clipped all 15 min of it I'll be uploading shortly
Ember talks S-Train, Tsunquest, Slugma Urara, with bonus praises for Spoodermama Ami
Unlisted for now I'll make it public when her stream is over

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Half an hour until another OOC stream by Dizzy, be on your best behavior, I WILL know and I WILL see you at the local waffle house otherwise:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Dizzy in prechat asks if she should be in character

Decides to go into character

Stream starts full

She forgets to break character

How is she so perfect?

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Dizzy in prechat asks if she should be in character

Decides to go into character

Stream starts full

She forgets to break character

How is she so perfect?
I don't think it's a character at this point, no matter how many times she says it is or that it's all kayfabe

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I feel like George Clooney in Burn After Reading. What if this place isn't just infested with Boo Bros but also Phase Connect staff. Dizzy literally just Christmas posted. Are we telepathically connected or...

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I feel like George Clooney in Burn After Reading. What if this place isn't just infested with Boo Bros but also Phase Connect staff. Dizzy literally just Christmas posted. Are we telepathically connected or...

not just the staff, but the talents and managers too

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Phase Connect and Idol working in harmony on a Kiwi Farms offshoot forum while taking potshots at each other on 4chan. Love to see it

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Phase Connect and Idol working in harmony on a Kiwi Farms offshoot forum while taking potshots at each other on 4chan. Love to see it
Oh this is that U N I T Y I keep hearing about!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Oh this is that U N I T Y I keep hearing about!
There was a documentary about this back in the day

Jesus, people who have committed suicide have more self esteem than this woman

Topo Chico

NO DICKS in Phase Connect, extremally based

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom