"I knew Bae was the right teammate for me. I knew it the moment she jumped into the water"Mori Calliope

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Kirsche just OBLITERATED somebody in chat who wouldn't shut up about circumcision. I love her.

SomeRando

The circumcision topic is pretty spicey, glad she corrected course there before chat got too tilted lol

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Kirsche just OBLITERATED somebody in chat who wouldn't shut up about circumcision. I love her.
Glad to see she agrees with the Asmongold stance of "If you try to get me with a bad faith gotcha, you're banned." First time I think I've seen her nuke someone too.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
For someone who self-identifies as a himbo hunter, she sure likes her dudes to dress as much of a fuckboy as possible.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

wew

Male hag love!
day 200 of me wishing kirsche streamed just a little later in the day so I could watch her live:urtearingmeapart:
at least I can tune in just in time when she finally starts playing the video game most of the time lmao

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
day 200 of me wishing kirsche streamed just a little later in the day so I could watch her live:urtearingmeapart:
at least I can tune in just in time when she finally starts playing the video game most of the time lmao

Meanwhile she streams at the absolute perfect time for me. About an hour after dinner.

Not_glowie

Just lurking

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Screenshot_1.png
Fox doing fine for the numbahs.
Also raiding Proctor's new girlfriend.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
WHAT DID YOU ALL DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I think she did this of her own accord seeing she had a 1 year going on.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
No one in her chat brought her up, she definitely found her from this site based on how she reacted to Pippa's chat message.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Must be Proctor's doing.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I SWEAR Kirsche is lying about how forgetful she is. I'm now convinced beyond doubt she carefully monitors her wholesome output and compares it to her brain bleach output, and carefully works to keep them in balance. We just had the wholesome, now we're getting an hour of debate over men's ass grease.

The duality of women.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I SWEAR Kirsche is lying about how forgetful she is. I'm now convinced beyond doubt she carefully monitors her wholesome output and compares it to her brain bleach output, and carefully works to keep them in balance. We just had the wholesome, now we're getting an hour of debate over men's ass grease.

The duality of women.
Wholesome? In balance? I mean sure if the balance is like like a 4/96 split, where the 4 is essentially her twice monthly "We're all gonna make it" attempt at white pilling.
I guess we could up it somewhat to probably 8/92 if we include her Pippa/Other vtuber simping.

Even if you could argue she does more wholesome content than that, the other shit's typically so cursed it couldn't possibly measure anywhere near a contrasting level of uncursed.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
FIVE HOUR NYM SUPPORT STREAM LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Hallelujah, she's fixed her audio setup and written it down.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh, she's exhuming the corpse of the guy she killed last time.

Top Bottom