"Guys~ Trapezoid~"Inugami Korone

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Topo Chico

She's a fucking monster that intentionally overcooks her pasta to her preferred mush, but not too much mushiness, because she doesn't want to chew too much...

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
1686351271623.png

I unironically want to strangle people like this.

BASIC PERSONAL HYGEINE STANDARDS AND FUNDAMENTAL LIFE SKILLS ARE NOT FANCY LIVING. WHY DID WE LET SOCIETY GET LIKE THIS. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE. THIS IS CAUSING ME MORE MENTAL ANGUISH THAN THE COLOMBIAN DONKEY FUCKING DOCUMENTARY.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Can't watch it right now because I'm listening to the stream, but I absolutely loathe old-school atheists with all my heart and soul. Everything wrong with society today can in some way be laid at their feet. This does not mean I think any religion is better by default, if you take that stance you are retarded.

It absolutely grinds my gears whenever I see centrist, old-school leftist, or other products of the Enlightenment Era whine about how they can't understand why people are so ready to embrace woke nonsense and the cult it associates with. They personally wielded the sledgehammers that knocked down the foundations of morality and allowed these idiots to take over. It doesn't matter if you believe there is a God or not, if you make humans the sole arbiters of morality then you de facto enable any human to say to any other human 'you can't tell me to do anything', because no human has the power or authority to impose anything on any other human by any means aside from direct physical force.

A functional society either requires religion, or a set of principles and ideals that somehow encourage the same level of self-sacrifice and devotion that traditional religions all hold as central tenants. This is why secret societies are, ironically, the most diverse organisations on earth. That's how a peasant like Lionel Logue could counsel and instruct royalty like Prince Albert in how to speak property. It wasn't some ground-breaking moment when royalty acknowledged the skills of a peasant, it was because they were both Freemasons, and that connection transcended external societal connections.

... Yeah, I think about this kind of thing a lot, how could you tell?
Without going deep, deep into Theological & Philosophical history, it's really important to understand this Cult isn't new. It's just a new theological movement within the Coastal, Anglo-controlled formerly Protestant religion that occupies the upper reaches of the power structures. It's actually a very old ideology that has infested many groups before it. It just most successfully invaded the coastal Puritans in rough 1800. It's the same faction (via their descendants) that turned Abolition into a t*rr*rist movement, caused the Civil War and also Prohibition.

In any atheistic or agnostic space, the appeal of the Woke Imperatives is unstoppable. It appeals directly to both Vanity and Absolution, while providing safety (via Mafia tactics). Now, resolved to its assumptions, the current outcropping is an Anglo Supremacist movement. Truly. Once people get used to Inverting Up & Down, you just have to look at who doesn't and who ends up on top when a group shoots itself in the foot. Notice how far the whole "ally" thing actually goes. The purified, industrial-grade hypocrisy of everything they say is just the part they like the most.

You can use Anglo or "former Whigs", but it's the same group, fundamentally. They're impressive at saying good things and then destroying everything in their wake. They'll also start wars for Fiat Currency. Maybe that's why they hold France in such high regard?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 29645

BASIC PERSONAL HYGEINE STANDARDS AND FUNDAMENTAL LIFE SKILLS ARE NOT FANCY LIVING. WHY DID WE LET SOCIETY GET LIKE THIS. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE. THIS IS CAUSING ME MORE MENTAL ANGUISH THAN THE COLOMBIAN DONKEY FUCKING DOCUMENTARY.
Nobody show this man the Asmongold snack box video with the maggots

SomeRando

View attachment 29645

I don't think guy may explicitly be supporting Asmon's apparent lack of hygiene but more so that he's a millionaire but still lives more of a "normal" ife, ie eating cheap cuts of steak, buying food from the Dollar Store. Because with the money Asmon's gotten from streaming he could probably afford some fancy place to live like Hasan or some other twitch femboy but he still lives at his mom's house and doesn't indulge in frivolous luxury. He could definitely afford to up his cleanliness though despite his persona as a dirty neckbeard.

I tend to imagine if I won the lottery or struck it really well off, I'd still live more of a down to earth life. I don't need to buy private jets or a lambo or something in that tier of luxury to still live in a comfortable way.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
It's time for our monthly 'American dating prospects are unfathomably awful and both Kirsche and chat have enough collective frustration to ignite a brown dwarf into a blue supergiant' tangent.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Reminder she's on YouTube today

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The scuff will probably be legendary.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Good news, we get a rare Wednesday Kirsche stream!

Bad news (for some of you) -

You WILL watch the new Jewba loli brigade and you WILL support you favorite indie strummer goy.

lvl8

She's live now on YT

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I don't have a gmail account setup to interact with chat yet, reeee.

lvl8

500+ CCV, pretty good turn out for the first 10 min. Comparable to small corpo debut stream.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
already showing feet

i wish to genocide all footfags

permanently

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Twitch is still run like it's a bunch of neurotic nerds in their basement who stumbled ass-first into market monopoly, so I sympathise. Can Kirsche figure out the Youtube scuff though? At least the robots are consistent in their distance and not giving a fuck.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Does Youtube not count viewers using adblock? Because every stream loses viewers from the waiting amount once it goes live. She probably has over 800 or even 900 viewers if that's the case.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Does Youtube not count viewers using adblock? Because every stream loses viewers from the waiting amount once it goes live. She probably has over 800 or even 900 viewers if that's the case.
There was a LOT of discussion on this back in the ol' "Is Pippa a 2 view or a 3 view, and what level of 3 view if so" days, as far as anyone seemed to figure it does skip counting some people. Adblock was a conclusion people reached however I don't remember if it was actually announced by youtube anywhere.

We only really knew it definitely chops some part of the chat because Pippa used to get polls from her "300" viewers pushing like 500 votes. Frankly I forget if anybody had any better reasons beyond adblock for why since you can't vote without being logged in iirc.
(Or I'm extra retarded and remembering everything wrong entirely, at which point someone can point out I'm a dumbass.)

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Now at nearly 800 viewers. Nice.

quint

Kir hears the forbidden words everywhere by now i imagine

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
'The new idol generation's like 4 out of 5 no-no square.'

Jew gold at work. Hope it was well spent.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Top Bottom