"'Instead of my savings I want love' waah it can't be helped then you guys, you're so needy, 'kiss kiss kiss', you need love, you need warmth, I swear you guys, hmmmMMM! lion SMOOCH noise"Shishiro Botan

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Now this gas station hunt is an all time stream moment.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Topo Chico

Why does she have a friend who ate her own poop :shiinastare: the northeast sounds like hell

SomeRando

Why does she have a friend who ate her own poop :shiinastare: the northeast sounds like hell

The Kennedy family spawned from Massachusetts; it makes sense when you start digging into it.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Two or three minutes in and Kirsche is already sexually harassing Nano. Straightest woman ever.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Why did Nano keep the nasal voice instead of her deeper more pleasant one.

SomeRando

Why did Nano keep the nasal voice instead of her deeper more pleasant one.

If I had to guess she might be doing it to sort of let people know that it's her if any of her former Yuri fans find her. Like they might pop into the tangent fox stream and hear Yuri squealing and remember being a hostage.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Godzilla1984 Icon Ears Bleeding.png

SomeRando

"Never had beef jerky"

I don't know how she's still alive honestly.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Already talking about being an alien breeding slave in exchange for an extended lifespan. It's going to be a good evening.

Topo Chico

This article she's reading is reminding about how bad "debate" at schools is becoming. We're so fucked man

SomeRando

Oy vey spicy coyote is noticing!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
She's knee-deep in the rainbow retard brigade insanity of the week. I wish I could get the 40+ demographic in my area to listen to this. None of them believe any of this when I try and tell them. 'No bro it can't be happening, lol no I won't look at these links, this is insane and can't possibly exist [boomer noises].'

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
She's knee-deep in the rainbow retard brigade insanity of the week. I wish I could get the 40+ demographic in my area to listen to this. None of them believe any of this when I try and tell them. 'No bro it can't be happening, lol no I won't look at these links, this is insane and can't possibly exist [boomer noises].'
I've been seeing an interesting discussion going on in the old school atheist sphere of Dawkins and David Silverman who are saying that atheism has 'killed' religion, but is been replaced by a secular religion in woke circles.

Feels a lot like what you're saying.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I've been seeing an interesting discussion going on in the old school atheist sphere of Dawkins and David Silverman who are saying that atheism has 'killed' religion, but is been replaced by a secular religion in woke circles.

Can't watch it right now because I'm listening to the stream, but I absolutely loathe old-school atheists with all my heart and soul. Everything wrong with society today can in some way be laid at their feet. This does not mean I think any religion is better by default, if you take that stance you are retarded.

It absolutely grinds my gears whenever I see centrist, old-school leftist, or other products of the Enlightenment Era whine about how they can't understand why people are so ready to embrace woke nonsense and the cult it associates with. They personally wielded the sledgehammers that knocked down the foundations of morality and allowed these idiots to take over. It doesn't matter if you believe there is a God or not, if you make humans the sole arbiters of morality then you de facto enable any human to say to any other human 'you can't tell me to do anything', because no human has the power or authority to impose anything on any other human by any means aside from direct physical force.

A functional society either requires religion, or a set of principles and ideals that somehow encourage the same level of self-sacrifice and devotion that traditional religions all hold as central tenants. This is why secret societies are, ironically, the most diverse organisations on earth. That's how a peasant like Lionel Logue could counsel and instruct royalty like Prince Albert in how to speak property. It wasn't some ground-breaking moment when royalty acknowledged the skills of a peasant, it was because they were both Freemasons, and that connection transcended external societal connections.

... Yeah, I think about this kind of thing a lot, how could you tell?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Can't watch it right now because I'm listening to the stream, but I absolutely loathe old-school atheists with all my heart and soul. Everything wrong with society today can in some way be laid at their feet. This does not mean I think any religion is better by default, if you take that stance you are retarded.

It absolutely grinds my gears whenever I see centrist, old-school leftist, or other products of the Enlightenment Era whine about how they can't understand why people are so ready to embrace woke nonsense and the cult it associates with. They personally wielded the sledgehammers that knocked down the foundations of morality and allowed these idiots to take over. It doesn't matter if you believe there is a God or not, if you make humans the sole arbiters of morality then you de facto enable any human to say to any other human 'you can't tell me to do anything', because no human has the power or authority to impose anything on any other human by any means aside from direct physical force.

A functional society either requires religion, or a set of principles and ideals that somehow encourage the same level of self-sacrifice and devotion that traditional religions all hold as central tenants. This is why secret societies are, ironically, the most diverse organisations on earth. That's how a peasant like Lionel Logue could counsel and instruct royalty like Prince Albert in how to speak property. It wasn't some ground-breaking moment when royalty acknowledged the skills of a peasant, it was because they were both Freemasons, and that connection transcended external societal connections.

... Yeah, I think about this kind of thing a lot, how could you tell?
While I get your angle, I think it's more accurate to blame the Marxists that hid themselves in the atheist movement and took advantage of that movement for what's going on right now. Definitely feels like a "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" type thing.

SomeRando

It definitely found fertile ground there, like you can go back to the Atheist+ days and see when the online atheist community sort of got split and coopted. It doesn't help that effectively every big leftist authoritarian leader was an atheist, Stalin and Mao of course being the biggest examples.

The west was largely established under Christian morality after Constantine effectively legalized the faith when the Romans still ruled much of Europe. You can't strip away thousands of years of moralism tied in with faith without some terrible repercussions. A lot of these people aren't even really rejecting religion, they're just replacing God with the Government.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
@The Proctor
How does it feel to know that even if you successfully groomed this coconut, she'd never look at you the same way she looks at the goblin king?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Top Bottom