"Fauna is a skinhead...!!!"Tsunomaki Watame

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

quint

hope she sees the numbers and won't be That afraid of jumping platforms if all goes down

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She's definitely getting demonitized one of these days.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
'I can follow these directions!'

Words spoken seconds before disaster...

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Kirsche just needs to upload more content to Youtube to make money off it. Given how her tangents usually go she should just have someone timestamp her tangents and she can cut them up into pieces and upload them to youtube. A 5-20 minute rant is more digestible than a fucking 3-5 hour stream.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
This woman needs a full-time sound engineer. I have no clue how she manages this.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
This woman needs a full-time sound engineer. I have no clue how she manages this.
Techpriest2.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I join the stream and Kirsche is talking about how people keep asking her not to mute whenever she goes to piss.

It's going to be an interesting night.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I join the stream and Kirsche is talking about how people keep asking her not to mute whenever she goes to piss.

It's going to be an interesting night.

Edit: The other day when she was streaming, she was mentioning she has vTubers she dislikes but won't talk about it publicly. I figured it was probably Artemis she really dislikes, and this is just further cementing that theory.

Double edit:

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa prefers 4chan to us because @Reticule's post aren't anonymous and she dreads seeing his name.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Proctor Go One Stream Without Getting Ownzoned By Kirsche Challenge [2023] [IMPOSSIBLE]

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She's pointing a gun at her twitch account and going "huh, what does this wacky pully thingy do haha" in realtime. Someone stop her before she career ends herself.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Anyone recording this? Still not sure how the fuck to record Twitch livestreams and I always get home late (i can only record after the fact).

View attachment 30299
Presented without comment.
This is the man that gives me shit whenever I tweet stupid shit.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
650+ people watching Kirsche torture racial minorities live on stream. Same woman who can't decide what restaurant to go to even while on prescription-strength anxiety meds.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Kirsche wants to move to youtube and she just wants to go out with a bang.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Anyone recording this? Still not sure how the fuck to record Twitch livestreams and I always get home late (i can only record after the fact).

This is the man that gives me shit whenever I tweet stupid shit.
I don't record her streams as she has a couple of archivists already in her discord.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
650+ people watching Kirsche torture racial minorities live on stream. Same woman who can't decide what restaurant to go to even while on prescription-strength anxiety meds.
What kind of "racial minorities" are we talking about here? If Kirsche's going after my dear and beloved melanated mamas, well we're gonna have a little bit of a problem, aren't we? :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Top Bottom