"I, um... am really good at sitting in the passenger seat and eating food. But if we get some McDonald's fries, I can feed you while you drive like, 'Say aah~!' Before you can say 'I want one' I'll stuff 'em inside your mouth. Sure, the inside of the car may smell like fries but that's a small price to pay for happiness"Yuzuki Choco

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
TECH SUPPORT STREAM AGAIN.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Wow her audio setup is full retard
E: Nym likes this? Is he retarded, tech support is the worst, especially for a w*man 🤢

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I now understand much more why my mother's tablet is the greatest source of friction between her and my father.

Topo Chico

1685233081122.png
Very long tech support stream breaking people

SomeRando

It never ceases to genuinely worry/disturb me when she talks about her past. Nobody should be this casual about throwing up four times a day for a year at work and nearly having hysterics at an aquarium during the pandemic.

What the fuck is wrong with America.

Her entire childhood and upbringing still astound me, with her spending so much time with her mom it has to be divine intervention that she didn't become total white trash. At least her dad's side of the family seem pretty sane and tame.

Topo Chico

1685304878602.png

🤔
She's talkin about fixing whamen
1685305049256.pnglittle leaky

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

1685306153423.png
Advocating for a little terror? :smugpipi:

e: oh god, may allah forgive me, she's a lolbertarian

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
View attachment 27711
Advocating for a little terror? :smugpipi:

e: oh god, may allah forgive me, she's a lolbertarian
Kirsche is a good type of person in the manner of morals and heart but is still a woman. I understand her love for the IDEA of things being able to be a big ol' grand freedom hugbox of homies who aren't degenerate but reality doesn't really give a shit about ideals. You're going to be stuck making some sort of trade somewhere. This also ignores the fact that by this point wokeism IS a religion, and currently it demands to be allowed your children as sacrifices.
At least that's just how it's seemed to me for a while now.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I just want theists and atheists to kill each other already.

Topo Chico

Kirsche is a good type of person in the manner of morals and heart but is still a woman. I understand her love for the IDEA of things being able to be a big ol' grand freedom hugbox of homies who aren't degenerate but reality doesn't really give a shit about ideals. You're going to be stuck making some sort of trade somewhere. This also ignores the fact that by this point wokeism IS a religion, and currently it demands to be allowed your children as sacrifices.
At least that's just how it's seemed to me for a while now.
The 19th amendment and it's consequences yada yada :shiinastare:

There's a surprising number of new age religious types in the chat

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Screenshot_1.png
Were Garurumon judges you for your life choices.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
There's a surprising number of new age religious types in the chat

May Buddha smite them all with his cross-shaped lightning bolts.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Checked on the chart again today. Still going BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
View attachment 28006
The games and tabs will never get done if she wants to maintain her 'read all of chat' pipe dream if this keeps up.
More eyes will translate to more money, but she has Pippa's imposter syndrome mindset that'll trigger her anxiety.
Shine on, ketchup elemental.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The games and tabs will never get done if she wants to maintain her 'read all of chat' pipe dream if this keeps up.
More eyes will translate to more money, but she has Pippa's imposter syndrome mindset that'll trigger her anxiety.
Shine on, ketchup elemental.

Big streamer chats are an incomprehensible mess. It's an annoying double-edged sword effect. I don't begrudge her success, but I worry that her main appeal is the level of chat interaction she has, which has a bit of a hard cap. I hope if it gets bad she imposes a slowmode or some other restriction to make is vaguely manageable.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The EVE autismo in me is getting sucked in, seeing these battles. Hope they stick around for season 2.

Wonder if the game will ever get stealth bombers :^)

Top Bottom